Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

"Even the Companions aren't going to be able to hold out forever in that mess, let's get moving."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

"Even the Companions aren't going to be able to hold out forever in that mess, let's get moving."

The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Agh!" Aksel was hit on the head with a wooden stick. "Damn it!" The bandit hit him over and over. Aksel saw a hit coming at him, blocked it, and hit him back. "You son of a bitch!" He beat the bandit up and whacked him with the same stick. "You like how that feels!" He tossed the stick to the side.

"I need to get out of Whiterun." He opened the door slightly and peeked out to see the riot going on. Trapped. He closed the door, hopeless.

by The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Agh!" Aksel was hit on the head with a wooden stick. "Damn it!" The bandit hit him over and over. Aksel saw a hit coming at him, blocked it, and hit him back. "You son of a bitch!" He beat the bandit up and whacked him with the same stick. "You like how that feels!" He tossed the stick to the side.

"I need to get out of Whiterun." He opened the door slightly and peeked out to see the riot going on. Trapped. He closed the door, hopeless.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Sauriil Falin get onto my backbi will fly you there" said Veyd
DOV MEL FRUL

*turns into dragon form*
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Sauriil Falin get onto my backbi will fly you there" said Veyd

DOV MEL FRUL

*turns into dragon form*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly before climbing onto the back of Veyd's neck. "How does Makor even hang on to these dragons . . .?" She muttered under her breath.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly before climbing onto the back of Veyd's neck. "How does Makor even hang on to these dragons . . .?" She muttered under her breath.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor leaps onto his back "Come on!" Makor slaps Veyd's neck

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor leaps onto his back "Come on!" Makor slaps Veyd's neck

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"how dare you, I could make you walk there, but i'm more forgiving than most be grateful for that"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"how dare you, I could make you walk there, but i'm more forgiving than most be grateful for that"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
Veyd then flapped his mighty wings and flew as fast as he could to whiterun
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
Veyd then flapped his mighty wings and flew as fast as he could to whiterun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin scrambled to find the best way to hang on. How do these guys make it seem so easy?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin scrambled to find the best way to hang on. How do these guys make it seem so easy?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
(Practice lol)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
(Practice lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Where should I land or do you wish to jump off when i fly lower" asked Veyd almost at whiterun
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Where should I land or do you wish to jump off when i fly lower" asked Veyd almost at whiterun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

"I don't think there are any places in the city big enough for you to land. We might just have to jump. A good roar should get them to stop long enough for us to land safe enough."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

"I don't think there are any places in the city big enough for you to land. We might just have to jump. A good roar should get them to stop long enough for us to land safe enough."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Land here, we don't want to scare the people."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Land here, we don't want to scare the people."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Well get ready to jump, cause once you do i'm going to change into my mortal form"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"Well get ready to jump, cause once you do i'm going to change into my mortal form"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
Veyd flies a bit closer to the ground "JUMP NOW" he yelled
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
Veyd flies a bit closer to the ground "JUMP NOW" he yelled

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor jumps off, as dirt surronds him from the large amount of weight.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor jumps off, as dirt surronds him from the large amount of weight.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.