Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
Veyd then put his scythe over his shoulder "where too now"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
Veyd then put his scythe over his shoulder "where too now"

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Aksel grew impatient. He opened the door to peek again...

A few drops of blood hit Aksel's face. He touched the blood on his face and looked at it. Something is killing them. Who could... 

He opened the door more wide now, and saw the Immortals. No way.

"Saurill! Makor! It's me, don't kill me!" 

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Aksel grew impatient. He opened the door to peek again...

A few drops of blood hit Aksel's face. He touched the blood on his face and looked at it. Something is killing them. Who could... 

He opened the door more wide now, and saw the Immortals. No way.

"Saurill! Makor! It's me, don't kill me!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Who's this" said Veyd looking towards the man

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Who's this" said Veyd looking towards the man

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Aksel. Aksel Stormthread." He raised his hands, alert for any attacks, either from the bandits or Veyd.

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"Aksel. Aksel Stormthread." He raised his hands, alert for any attacks, either from the bandits or Veyd.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I will not harm you" said Veyd looking at Aksel (by the way Veyd is like 7' tall and he has skeletal wings in his mortal form see http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71013/1325792-grimreaper.jpg)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I will not harm you" said Veyd looking at Aksel (by the way Veyd is like 7' tall and he has skeletal wings in his mortal form see http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71013/1325792-grimreaper.jpg)

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Aksel slowly put his hands. "Guys, can I hire this guy when you're done with him?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Aksel slowly put his hands. "Guys, can I hire this guy when you're done with him?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"How dare you talk to me as a mercenary, I am Veyd Sahvoz, overseer of all realms, and the only void Dov. Watch your tongue Mer" said Veyd looking down at the bosmer

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"How dare you talk to me as a mercenary, I am Veyd Sahvoz, overseer of all realms, and the only void Dov. Watch your tongue Mer" said Veyd looking down at the bosmer

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
"I am here for more important reasons. Anyways you have no need to be afraid i mean no harm"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
"I am here for more important reasons. Anyways you have no need to be afraid i mean no harm"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin glanced at Aksel, "Getting yourself into more trouble Aksel?" Spectral Senche Tigers roared at the few remaining bandits, causing them to flee.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin glanced at Aksel, "Getting yourself into more trouble Aksel?" Spectral Senche Tigers roared at the few remaining bandits, causing them to flee.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I take it you know this man" said Veyd stretching out his skeletal wings

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"I take it you know this man" said Veyd stretching out his skeletal wings

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"Yeah, he helped us out before we were named Immortals."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

"Yeah, he helped us out before we were named Immortals."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Ah I believe i saw that While overseeing mundus from the void" (strun made meh look through all the previous RP's in the immortals series, just so i knew what was going on, it was boring as h*** lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Ah I believe i saw that While overseeing mundus from the void" (strun made meh look through all the previous RP's in the immortals series, just so i knew what was going on, it was boring as h*** lol)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

(hahaha, sorry you found it boring.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

(hahaha, sorry you found it boring.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(I found having to read ALL 3 RP's boring lol)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(I found having to read ALL 3 RP's boring lol)

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"I was just looking for work when these bandits invaded the place. Why are you guys here with 'the overseer of all realms'?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

"I was just looking for work when these bandits invaded the place. Why are you guys here with 'the overseer of all realms'?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.