A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

He stoops to catch her, his hidden frown only increasing as she randomly collapses.

The hell? She's not wounded, though!

"Medic, get over here!" He calls out as he lifts her up, carrying her deeper into the base while a clone medic (Search up Clone Trooper Kix in images for a visual) scans her with a few devices and injecting her with several medical syringes.

Everything was dark. All the shouting voices seemed muffled, distant. To think you were stupid enough to over do it out there. Not like I really had a chance to rest today. She knew the soldiers would have no way of knowing what happened. Hopefully it doesn't scare them too much. How am I going to explain things when I recover?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

He stoops to catch her, his hidden frown only increasing as she randomly collapses.

The hell? She's not wounded, though!

"Medic, get over here!" He calls out as he lifts her up, carrying her deeper into the base while a clone medic (Search up Clone Trooper Kix in images for a visual) scans her with a few devices and injecting her with several medical syringes.

Everything was dark. All the shouting voices seemed muffled, distant. To think you were stupid enough to over do it out there. Not like I really had a chance to rest today. She knew the soldiers would have no way of knowing what happened. Hopefully it doesn't scare them too much. How am I going to explain things when I recover?

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Aksel calmly put his hands up. Hadar's up there with them...c'mon, save me...

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Aksel calmly put his hands up. Hadar's up there with them...c'mon, save me...

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

A few clones have disarmed her, handing the tanto and staff to another trooper, who takes them away to be studied and kept safe. The medics are currently taking blood and tissue samples (Very tiny amounts by modern standards), studying them so as to discover what is wrong with her.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

A few clones have disarmed her, handing the tanto and staff to another trooper, who takes them away to be studied and kept safe. The medics are currently taking blood and tissue samples (Very tiny amounts by modern standards), studying them so as to discover what is wrong with her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

The voices were starting to grow more clear, yet she still couldn't move anything. Several questions were creeping into her mind. How long has she been out? How much longer until she recovers? What if the Daedra decide to attack again? Those soldiers likely couldn't fend off another attack like the one from earlier.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

The voices were starting to grow more clear, yet she still couldn't move anything. Several questions were creeping into her mind. How long has she been out? How much longer until she recovers? What if the Daedra decide to attack again? Those soldiers likely couldn't fend off another attack like the one from earlier.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

Seeing as they cannot find whatever is wrong with her, the doctors simply give up, and give her a few strength-enhancing injections. They supplement her bloodstream with biotics and necessary nutrients, which they deduced is what is causing her weakness; A lack of proper nutrients, presumably from the devastating, yet strange Force ability she had demonstrated when fighting the demons.

The LAAT opens up its sides, a squad of soldiers zipping down before they surround the man. One of them moves to take away his weapons.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

Seeing as they cannot find whatever is wrong with her, the doctors simply give up, and give her a few strength-enhancing injections. They supplement her bloodstream with biotics and necessary nutrients, which they deduced is what is causing her weakness; A lack of proper nutrients, presumably from the devastating, yet strange Force ability she had demonstrated when fighting the demons.

The LAAT opens up its sides, a squad of soldiers zipping down before they surround the man. One of them moves to take away his weapons.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

(So got anything for Hadar?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Nothin'. Just post :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Nothin'. Just post :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"That man over there! Let him go! He is not your enemy!" Said Hadar (he's talking about Aksel)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"That man over there! Let him go! He is not your enemy!" Said Hadar (he's talking about Aksel)

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"We're following protocol. We need to make sure any potential threats are subdued, and he is a potential threat! If he doesn't attack us, and cooperates, everything will be fine, we will not harm him." One of the clone soldiers calls back over to Hadar.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"We're following protocol. We need to make sure any potential threats are subdued, and he is a potential threat! If he doesn't attack us, and cooperates, everything will be fine, we will not harm him." One of the clone soldiers calls back over to Hadar.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Very well...do you have any maps or such?" Asked Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Very well...do you have any maps or such?" Asked Hadar

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

"Maps of what?" The unnamed soldier questions the man. "Of the galaxy?"

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

"Maps of what?" The unnamed soldier questions the man. "Of the galaxy?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"I know not of this word you speak of...if you mean realm or world then yes" replied Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"I know not of this word you speak of...if you mean realm or world then yes" replied Hadar

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Er... we don't even know what this world is." He shakes his head at the strange man, before returning to his duties. He and most of the other soldiers are busy repairing any damages or tending to the wounded, while the rest are patrolling the wilderness and ruined battlefield.

ARC-2387 steps outside of the medical ward, sighing in relief as the snowstorm ends. It always messed with a soldiers aim, and provided 'cover' for the attacking demons who were just defeated.

What have we got ourselves into...?

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Er... we don't even know what this world is." He shakes his head at the strange man, before returning to his duties. He and most of the other soldiers are busy repairing any damages or tending to the wounded, while the rest are patrolling the wilderness and ruined battlefield.

ARC-2387 steps outside of the medical ward, sighing in relief as the snowstorm ends. It always messed with a soldiers aim, and provided 'cover' for the attacking demons who were just defeated.

What have we got ourselves into...?

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"Uh...hey! HEY!! Over here!" They didn't seem to be attacking him, so he decided to wave his arms to signal the ship.

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"Uh...hey! HEY!! Over here!" They didn't seem to be attacking him, so he decided to wave his arms to signal the ship.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

"The LAAT opens up its sides, a squad of soldiers zipping down before they surround the man. One of them moves to take away his weapons."

(( Already surrounded. ))

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

"The LAAT opens up its sides, a squad of soldiers zipping down before they surround the man. One of them moves to take away his weapons."

(( Already surrounded. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.