(We all are and Emily just woke up)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(We all are and Emily just woke up)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm in Akavir) 

(Everyone's in Akavir. Well aside from Falin and Tiberius.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm in Akavir) 

(Everyone's in Akavir. Well aside from Falin and Tiberius.)

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"hmm...so how did it go with you and Falin?" Said Emily with a bit of a smirk on her face

He suddenly frowns, looking down.

"Tiberius... He has her held captive."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"hmm...so how did it go with you and Falin?" Said Emily with a bit of a smirk on her face

He suddenly frowns, looking down.

"Tiberius... He has her held captive."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

(is makor with Qorian) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

(is makor with Qorian) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"What...why?..how?" said Emily confused 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"What...why?..how?" said Emily confused 

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

At her struggling, he increases his hold on her throat, more than likely making her face start to turn blue, before slamming her in the wall hard enough to put a slight crack into it, and tossing her onto the floor once more.

"You. Will. Break."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

At her struggling, he increases his hold on her throat, more than likely making her face start to turn blue, before slamming her in the wall hard enough to put a slight crack into it, and tossing her onto the floor once more.

"You. Will. Break."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is makor with Qorian) 

(Qorian is with Emily in the medical tent)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is makor with Qorian) 

(Qorian is with Emily in the medical tent)

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is makor with Qorian) 

( He's in the same village. )

"He... opened some kind of portal, and managed to hold of Auri-El himself long enough for Sauril to go into a coma. We were all bested."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is makor with Qorian) 

( He's in the same village. )

"He... opened some kind of portal, and managed to hold of Auri-El himself long enough for Sauril to go into a coma. We were all bested."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

(let's just say I am?)

Makor walks in the tent (I was in there before you said about Falin) "Falin, capitve? We need to go back there!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

(let's just say I am?)

Makor walks in the tent (I was in there before you said about Falin) "Falin, capitve? We need to go back there!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"What happened to me...the last thing I remember was being stabbed by...Tiberuis" said Emily trying to remember what happened

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"What happened to me...the last thing I remember was being stabbed by...Tiberuis" said Emily trying to remember what happened

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"What happened to me...the last thing I remember was being stabbed by...tiberuis" said Emily trying to remember what happened

(names are capital tssk tssk tssk) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"What happened to me...the last thing I remember was being stabbed by...tiberuis" said Emily trying to remember what happened

(names are capital tssk tssk tssk) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"You. Will. Break."

Falin quietly coughed and groaned. Being slammed into the wall had left her dazed and disoriented.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"You. Will. Break."

Falin quietly coughed and groaned. Being slammed into the wall had left her dazed and disoriented.

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(let's just say I am?)

"Are you daft, orc? We need to stay here, and protect what we have! We go back there, we all get killed or worse! You can go by yourself, but I will not risk the last of my people for your selfish needs!" He pulls Makor outside, showing the few hundred that were left.

"These are the last of us. A mere few hundred, all because of that man you think you can so easily kill!"

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(let's just say I am?)

"Are you daft, orc? We need to stay here, and protect what we have! We go back there, we all get killed or worse! You can go by yourself, but I will not risk the last of my people for your selfish needs!" He pulls Makor outside, showing the few hundred that were left.

"These are the last of us. A mere few hundred, all because of that man you think you can so easily kill!"

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He then takes her to his personal torture quarters, where things will happen to her that are to graphic and violent to describe. All so he can prove that Immortals can break.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He then takes her to his personal torture quarters, where things will happen to her that are to graphic and violent to describe. All so he can prove that Immortals can break.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"I will not leave an Immortal behind, it is the will of the Gods to protect Nirn!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"I will not leave an Immortal behind, it is the will of the Gods to protect Nirn!" 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.