A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fantasy creations

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

[deleted]
October 9, 2018
The Archmage

The pompous, arrogant Archmage of the King has been cursed by a summoned demon in an effort to overthrow the Crown. The King is dead, and the Archmage struggles even to cast a simple spell, despite years of study. The Archmage's identity doesn't seem to help, it has gained him but one ally, amidst a sea of enemies.

Dragon Gods Update:

The High Priests of all 7 Dragon Gods fight for superiority while upholding their values and religion. The Gods themselves fly to the battlefield, decimating the world. But a single dragon egg is layed by the Owl, a four-winged dragon, and this egg might turn the tide of war and make her High Queen of a peaceful realm. If only it would hatch.

Four-Winged White-Grey Dragon with owl-like head (The Owl)
Two-headed green and purple dragon
Golden behemoth dragon (Calemvir)
Dark grey, lightning storm causing dragon
Black, nocturnal mysterious powerful dragon
Dark brown armored strategist war dragon
Orange dragon with orange eyes and black rings of scales around the eyes

This Update is just basically fine tuning the plot. However, I need names for the dragons, and/or titles. I.E. Calemvir or The Owl.
by [deleted]
October 9, 2018
The Archmage

The pompous, arrogant Archmage of the King has been cursed by a summoned demon in an effort to overthrow the Crown. The King is dead, and the Archmage struggles even to cast a simple spell, despite years of study. The Archmage's identity doesn't seem to help, it has gained him but one ally, amidst a sea of enemies.

Dragon Gods Update:

The High Priests of all 7 Dragon Gods fight for superiority while upholding their values and religion. The Gods themselves fly to the battlefield, decimating the world. But a single dragon egg is layed by the Owl, a four-winged dragon, and this egg might turn the tide of war and make her High Queen of a peaceful realm. If only it would hatch.

Four-Winged White-Grey Dragon with owl-like head (The Owl)

Two-headed green and purple dragon

Golden behemoth dragon (Calemvir)

Dark grey, lightning storm causing dragon

Black, nocturnal mysterious powerful dragon

Dark brown armored strategist war dragon

Orange dragon with orange eyes and black rings of scales around the eyes

This Update is just basically fine tuning the plot. However, I need names for the dragons, and/or titles. I.E. Calemvir or The Owl.

Fronlaasfrin
October 14, 2018
This world is very interesting. I like where it’s going, and the details and plot are well designed.
I myself have a few updates, but not about Diminished, but two new games I am “developing”.
The first of which is a dragon game. It’s called Realm of Fire (for now) and you play as a fully customizable dragon character. You fly around a PvE free roam map and take on a wide variety of enemies in one of six zones: the Eternal Volcano, Lake Iglixis, Castle Dawnstare, the Frozen Wastes, the Aracnid Forest (subject to change), and the Scorched Wastes.
Now when I say fully customizable, I mean fully customizable. You can purchase crates that give you new heads, bodies, wings, legs (and sometimes arms), tails, skin adornments, color patterns, roars, and breath attacks. On top of the purchasable ones, there are sets of these awarded for defeating the bosses, as well as seasonal items.
The second update I have is a game very similar to this but it’s in a post apocalyptic world and revolves around a ruined city, and your character is a fully customizable mech.
For those of you who don’t know what a mech is, think giant war robot equipped with bad ass weaponry.
So yeah, in this game you can change the head, body, arms and legs of the robot, and give it different weapons and equipment.
The equipment do various things. They can range from EMP’s to Jump Jets. They are very useful.
This is all I have so far, they are not meant to be story games, so nothing will really develop or change within them, and there are no campaigns. There is only PvE free roam, PvP battle arenas, and occasional events and locations added by holidays.
by Fronlaasfrin
October 14, 2018
This world is very interesting. I like where it’s going, and the details and plot are well designed.

I myself have a few updates, but not about Diminished, but two new games I am “developing”.

The first of which is a dragon game. It’s called Realm of Fire (for now) and you play as a fully customizable dragon character. You fly around a PvE free roam map and take on a wide variety of enemies in one of six zones: the Eternal Volcano, Lake Iglixis, Castle Dawnstare, the Frozen Wastes, the Aracnid Forest (subject to change), and the Scorched Wastes.

Now when I say fully customizable, I mean fully customizable. You can purchase crates that give you new heads, bodies, wings, legs (and sometimes arms), tails, skin adornments, color patterns, roars, and breath attacks. On top of the purchasable ones, there are sets of these awarded for defeating the bosses, as well as seasonal items.

The second update I have is a game very similar to this but it’s in a post apocalyptic world and revolves around a ruined city, and your character is a fully customizable mech.

For those of you who don’t know what a mech is, think giant war robot equipped with bad ass weaponry.

So yeah, in this game you can change the head, body, arms and legs of the robot, and give it different weapons and equipment.

The equipment do various things. They can range from EMP’s to Jump Jets. They are very useful.

This is all I have so far, they are not meant to be story games, so nothing will really develop or change within them, and there are no campaigns. There is only PvE free roam, PvP battle arenas, and occasional events and locations added by holidays.

[deleted]
October 14, 2018
First. You might want to add a mountain range map. Maybe give it an old norse type name and have monuments littered throughout and norse dragonslayers to fight. In the Eternal Volcano, you could add periodic eruptions that spew forth lava and fire spirits that are basically like Asian type dragons with no legs and serpentine bodies. The Frozen Wastes could have blizzards, mammoths, larger than most polar bears, and Inuit Dragonhunters. Lake Iglixis could have sea serpents and sea monsters to fight, and there could be gilled dragons. Castle Dawnstare could have a garrison of soldiers and a lord that is also a dragon rider and a boss. The Arachnid Forest could have giant, eight legged dragons similar to spiders, as well as ents and giant spiders. The Scorched Wastes could have scorpion like dragons and you need to drink from Oasises to survive.

Second, you could have it so that the Mech Game is set during a war, and their is PvE and PvP in huge warzones where you can fight for money, glory, or both. You can choose your side. You could also have a bunch of cool decals for your mech.
Can you be a human and exit the mech for a few things, or is it just a mech?
by [deleted]
October 14, 2018
First. You might want to add a mountain range map. Maybe give it an old norse type name and have monuments littered throughout and norse dragonslayers to fight. In the Eternal Volcano, you could add periodic eruptions that spew forth lava and fire spirits that are basically like Asian type dragons with no legs and serpentine bodies. The Frozen Wastes could have blizzards, mammoths, larger than most polar bears, and Inuit Dragonhunters. Lake Iglixis could have sea serpents and sea monsters to fight, and there could be gilled dragons. Castle Dawnstare could have a garrison of soldiers and a lord that is also a dragon rider and a boss. The Arachnid Forest could have giant, eight legged dragons similar to spiders, as well as ents and giant spiders. The Scorched Wastes could have scorpion like dragons and you need to drink from Oasises to survive.

Second, you could have it so that the Mech Game is set during a war, and their is PvE and PvP in huge warzones where you can fight for money, glory, or both. You can choose your side. You could also have a bunch of cool decals for your mech.

Can you be a human and exit the mech for a few things, or is it just a mech?

Liis
Administrator
October 15, 2018
Please condense your posts, Unslaad Kein.

Those last three posts should have been one.
by Liis
October 15, 2018
Please condense your posts, Unslaad Kein.

Those last three posts should have been one.

[deleted]
October 15, 2018
Sorry. Fixed.
by [deleted]
October 15, 2018
Sorry. Fixed.

Fronlaasfrin
October 16, 2018
I had not thought about drinking in the desert, I’ll add that. Also there are a wide variety of sea creatures to fight in Lake Iglixis, like piranhas, sharks, eels, crabs, and the Leviathan boss. I was debating some kind of eruption for the Eternal Volcano. I mean come on, it’s an eternal volcano so, it has to erupt. Also, I had not thought of mammoths, that’s getting added for sure.

As for the Mech game, there are PvE and PvP areas, it is set during a war, and you can change the color scheme of the mech. And no, unfortunately you cannot exit the mech. For now, at least.
by Fronlaasfrin
October 16, 2018
I had not thought about drinking in the desert, I’ll add that. Also there are a wide variety of sea creatures to fight in Lake Iglixis, like piranhas, sharks, eels, crabs, and the Leviathan boss. I was debating some kind of eruption for the Eternal Volcano. I mean come on, it’s an eternal volcano so, it has to erupt. Also, I had not thought of mammoths, that’s getting added for sure.

As for the Mech game, there are PvE and PvP areas, it is set during a war, and you can change the color scheme of the mech. And no, unfortunately you cannot exit the mech. For now, at least.

Vuldovyol
October 27, 2018
Dydurnus Update: Volume 2

At long last, Volume 2 is complete! I started this project back in mid 2017, and A Volume 3 is in the works!

Update: post Magiplague Races

Dragon
Human
Vampire
Magarian(Formaly the Magi)
Were(formally the Shifters)
Fae
N'loken(New)
K'tara(New)
by Vuldovyol
October 27, 2018
Dydurnus Update: Volume 2

At long last, Volume 2 is complete! I started this project back in mid 2017, and A Volume 3 is in the works!

Update: post Magiplague Races

Dragon

Human

Vampire

Magarian(Formaly the Magi)

Were(formally the Shifters)

Fae

N'loken(New)

K'tara(New)

VokunJud
October 27, 2018
Wow you all have such amazing worlds! I think I'd be here all night if I posted all of mine (I still haven't finished my World Anvil stuff on it)
But long story short, my world is kinda like a grim Tamriel-esque place, just with less elves. Though there is a lot more world building I need to do, but I have the main basics.

You guys have really amazing worlds though!! I cant wait to read more about them :)
by VokunJud
October 27, 2018
Wow you all have such amazing worlds! I think I'd be here all night if I posted all of mine (I still haven't finished my World Anvil stuff on it)

But long story short, my world is kinda like a grim Tamriel-esque place, just with less elves. Though there is a lot more world building I need to do, but I have the main basics.

You guys have really amazing worlds though!! I cant wait to read more about them :)

Vuldovyol
October 29, 2018

Draconica Update: Races

Draconica has several races:

Humans

Lungor(Asian Style Dragons)

Zephar(Western Style Dragons)

Dragonkin

Fahliil

Gryphi

by Vuldovyol
October 29, 2018

Draconica Update: Races

Draconica has several races:

Humans

Lungor(Asian Style Dragons)

Zephar(Western Style Dragons)

Dragonkin

Fahliil

Gryphi

Fronlaasfrin
November 25, 2018
New project: Ulegosa Cypher.
After starting the Dovahzul lessons for the first time yesterday, I decided to try my own hand at a language. But I didn’t want to go that big to begin, so I started with a cypher. It’s called the Ulegosa Cypher and is the war code of the Ulegosa tribe. The Ulegosa tribe are a primitive hunting tribe. They are human, but have developed certain survival techniques that humans do not have.
But this post is not about the Ulegosa, it’s about their Cypher.
The cypher has 31 characters. It has all English characters except for c, i and e. Much like Dovahzul, s and k replace c, but y has two pronunciations, one for i and one for e.
4 of the additional characters are called vanns. They make the sh, th, ch, and ph sounds. These characters appear as an s, t, c, or p with a circle in them.
The last of the characters are called zeaches. These characters create long sounding vowels. These are required because vowels are only pronounced short without them.
A major rule is the cutting of silent letters. For example, Knight would become nyt, of course with a zeach, but I cannot make them.
This is all I have of the cypher for now, but I will continue to work on it as well as the Ulegosa themselves.
by Fronlaasfrin
November 25, 2018
New project: Ulegosa Cypher.

After starting the Dovahzul lessons for the first time yesterday, I decided to try my own hand at a language. But I didn’t want to go that big to begin, so I started with a cypher. It’s called the Ulegosa Cypher and is the war code of the Ulegosa tribe. The Ulegosa tribe are a primitive hunting tribe. They are human, but have developed certain survival techniques that humans do not have.

But this post is not about the Ulegosa, it’s about their Cypher.

The cypher has 31 characters. It has all English characters except for c, i and e. Much like Dovahzul, s and k replace c, but y has two pronunciations, one for i and one for e.

4 of the additional characters are called vanns. They make the sh, th, ch, and ph sounds. These characters appear as an s, t, c, or p with a circle in them.

The last of the characters are called zeaches. These characters create long sounding vowels. These are required because vowels are only pronounced short without them.

A major rule is the cutting of silent letters. For example, Knight would become nyt, of course with a zeach, but I cannot make them.

This is all I have of the cypher for now, but I will continue to work on it as well as the Ulegosa themselves.

Fronlaasfrin
December 4, 2018
New project!
My mind is such a jumble right now, so I don’t remember all the names I’ve made so far, so forgive me if I call something the thing.
But anyways, I am working on a new planet, forgot the name (shocker), but there are four major races: Humans, forgot the name of the second but it starts with a Z I think, the Elders and the Vultines. Humans are, well, humans. Like us. The one I forgot is a tall skinny race with purple skin. They have skin markings that act like our fingerprints, it helps with identification. The Elders are powerful, large beings that can channel energy to cast spells. Some humans are capable of this too, but not many. The Vultines are mutations of the Elders. They are virtually the same, but Vultines are much different physically, and they have greater energy channeling abilitiy, and have a killer and destructive instinct. They are the main menace throughout the stories.
I will post more tomorrow, but too much of the important stuff is escaping me right now.
by Fronlaasfrin
December 4, 2018
New project!

My mind is such a jumble right now, so I don’t remember all the names I’ve made so far, so forgive me if I call something the thing.

But anyways, I am working on a new planet, forgot the name (shocker), but there are four major races: Humans, forgot the name of the second but it starts with a Z I think, the Elders and the Vultines. Humans are, well, humans. Like us. The one I forgot is a tall skinny race with purple skin. They have skin markings that act like our fingerprints, it helps with identification. The Elders are powerful, large beings that can channel energy to cast spells. Some humans are capable of this too, but not many. The Vultines are mutations of the Elders. They are virtually the same, but Vultines are much different physically, and they have greater energy channeling abilitiy, and have a killer and destructive instinct. They are the main menace throughout the stories.

I will post more tomorrow, but too much of the important stuff is escaping me right now.

Wolfknight
December 15, 2018
These are all amazing! I have a couple ideas of my own, but they're not fully formed yet.
by Wolfknight
December 15, 2018
These are all amazing! I have a couple ideas of my own, but they're not fully formed yet.

Wolfknight
December 15, 2018
Here they are:

-The Haraldic Dynasty, with magic in their veins, have ruled Norway for generations.

-Chess-like war or Chess is IRL

-Futuristic War where they worship a star and dominate their enemy with battalions of clones made from the dna of their commander; armor is made from black alloy and ships resemble spears

I also made a deity, who is a God of Power. He has a name, which means First Emperor in the language of the gods (words I find phonetically pleasing from other languages or just gibberish that sounds good). He has a spear called Solitude, a sword called Triumph, and a dagger called Despair.
by Wolfknight
December 15, 2018
Here they are:

-The Haraldic Dynasty, with magic in their veins, have ruled Norway for generations.

-Chess-like war or Chess is IRL

-Futuristic War where they worship a star and dominate their enemy with battalions of clones made from the dna of their commander; armor is made from black alloy and ships resemble spears

I also made a deity, who is a God of Power. He has a name, which means First Emperor in the language of the gods (words I find phonetically pleasing from other languages or just gibberish that sounds good). He has a spear called Solitude, a sword called Triumph, and a dagger called Despair.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.