Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"I suppose that could work."

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"I suppose that could work."

hiith
January 10, 2015
"Makes sense to me" says Argonian, "can we be off now? And maybe stop to get a drink?"
by hiith
January 10, 2015
"Makes sense to me" says Argonian, "can we be off now? And maybe stop to get a drink?"

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

And so the fellowship leaves, off to find the mysterious murderer, in hopes of unraveling his motives. After about a day of travel, the group climbs the seven thousand steps up to High Hrothgar, but not to find exactly what they expected.

End of Chapter Two

Start of Chapter Three

In front of the large ornate gates of High Hrothgar, a rather short figure clothed from head to toe in black robes looks quite startled at their sight. He takes a few steps back, face staying concealed under his hood all the way.

"Ahhhh, krosis krosis krosis! You were supposed to be ambushed, but it looks like the thugs I hired have left. How silly of them." He loudly giggles.

"To be fair, you are kind of late, and I paid them before they actually did something. They probably just left, the bastards." The figure sighs, then starts cackling again.

"Such a silly situation. I think we'll find a way to settle this situation with words, no? Let me explain, and please, no swords up my face until I am done, right? Nox. My my, where to start... Ah, the dragon, of course. So I heard rumours of a dragon sitting atop the Throat of the World, guarded by those silly Greybeards, and I said to myself, "Hey man, that isn't right!". To which I then replied with "You are right, fahdoni! Let's change that!". And then I started figuring out a way to find some awfully strong and mighty heroes, and here you are! The thing is, he is guarded by mystical icy windies or something like that, and I can't seem to get past them. Mighty cold, you know!" He chuckles.

"Oh well. I know of another dragon, however. His name is Mirkrilaar, and he is hiding in some kind of strunmah, mountain. I bet that such noble warriors as yourselves are ever so keen to hunt him down! So yeah, what do you think, hmmm?"

He chuckles once more, and then just waits, hoping the group will reply in his favour.

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

And so the fellowship leaves, off to find the mysterious murderer, in hopes of unraveling his motives. After about a day of travel, the group climbs the seven thousand steps up to High Hrothgar, but not to find exactly what they expected.

End of Chapter Two

Start of Chapter Three

In front of the large ornate gates of High Hrothgar, a rather short figure clothed from head to toe in black robes looks quite startled at their sight. He takes a few steps back, face staying concealed under his hood all the way.

"Ahhhh, krosis krosis krosis! You were supposed to be ambushed, but it looks like the thugs I hired have left. How silly of them." He loudly giggles.

"To be fair, you are kind of late, and I paid them before they actually did something. They probably just left, the bastards." The figure sighs, then starts cackling again.

"Such a silly situation. I think we'll find a way to settle this situation with words, no? Let me explain, and please, no swords up my face until I am done, right? Nox. My my, where to start... Ah, the dragon, of course. So I heard rumours of a dragon sitting atop the Throat of the World, guarded by those silly Greybeards, and I said to myself, "Hey man, that isn't right!". To which I then replied with "You are right, fahdoni! Let's change that!". And then I started figuring out a way to find some awfully strong and mighty heroes, and here you are! The thing is, he is guarded by mystical icy windies or something like that, and I can't seem to get past them. Mighty cold, you know!" He chuckles.

"Oh well. I know of another dragon, however. His name is Mirkrilaar, and he is hiding in some kind of strunmah, mountain. I bet that such noble warriors as yourselves are ever so keen to hunt him down! So yeah, what do you think, hmmm?"

He chuckles once more, and then just waits, hoping the group will reply in his favour.

hiith
January 10, 2015
The Argonian charges at the man using only his bare fists, shouting "murderer! Damn you!"
by hiith
January 10, 2015
The Argonian charges at the man using only his bare fists, shouting "murderer! Damn you!"

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Well I'm sorry, but would you have come here if you got a letter telling you someone wanted dragons slain? I dare say that I very much doubt so, darling. Don't be silly, let's get to business."

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Well I'm sorry, but would you have come here if you got a letter telling you someone wanted dragons slain? I dare say that I very much doubt so, darling. Don't be silly, let's get to business."

hiith
January 10, 2015

"Letters don't kill people!" He says, being held back (quite easily), for he was the only unarmed person in the group.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"Letters don't kill people!" He says, being held back (quite easily), for he was the only unarmed person in the group.

Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

Halldis drew her sword, holding it up in a blocking motion, not moving forward however. "I am not certain if someone who has murdered a man and sent people to ambush us would be convincing enough for us to even think of this task. We need more information."

by Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

Halldis drew her sword, holding it up in a blocking motion, not moving forward however. "I am not certain if someone who has murdered a man and sent people to ambush us would be convincing enough for us to even think of this task. We need more information."

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Why yes, finally someone who is as clear-thinking as me. Tell me now, what do you desire to know, hmm?" He giggles.

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Why yes, finally someone who is as clear-thinking as me. Tell me now, what do you desire to know, hmm?" He giggles.

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

"Why kill an innocent man, and write runes on his cold dead corpse, what are you some kind of sick person?"

Bjorn says as he raises voice.

"And who is this Dragon you speak of! I thought the Dragons were all dead since the return of the Dragonborn who has been dead for over 50 years now!"

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

"Why kill an innocent man, and write runes on his cold dead corpse, what are you some kind of sick person?"

Bjorn says as he raises voice.

"And who is this Dragon you speak of! I thought the Dragons were all dead since the return of the Dragonborn who has been dead for over 50 years now!"

hiith
January 10, 2015

"If we haven't seen these dragons, what quarral do we have with them?!" the Argonian added, still upset.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"If we haven't seen these dragons, what quarral do we have with them?!" the Argonian added, still upset.

Koorahlok
January 10, 2015

"Why do you want this one to kill a dragon"

by Koorahlok
January 10, 2015

"Why do you want this one to kill a dragon"

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Now now, please be calm. First off, his corpse was still rather warm when I wrote on it. Secondly, it was the only way to get you here. You'd think someone would be pulling a teeny-weeny tiny pranksy on you if you got a regular old letter telling you to hunt for dragons. Your standing here is proof that my technique works way better." He stays silent for a moment, playing with a pebble he's got in his hands.

"And yes, the dragons... you see, there's still a few left, hidden away, hoping to never be discovered. Which is like a whole new level of frivolity, since they're bound to be found eventually." Another pause, the figure seems to overthink something.

"Think of all the horrible things dragons did, like killing cutesie families, and cutesie chickens, and cutesie other things! I think they need to be punished, do you not?"

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Now now, please be calm. First off, his corpse was still rather warm when I wrote on it. Secondly, it was the only way to get you here. You'd think someone would be pulling a teeny-weeny tiny pranksy on you if you got a regular old letter telling you to hunt for dragons. Your standing here is proof that my technique works way better." He stays silent for a moment, playing with a pebble he's got in his hands.

"And yes, the dragons... you see, there's still a few left, hidden away, hoping to never be discovered. Which is like a whole new level of frivolity, since they're bound to be found eventually." Another pause, the figure seems to overthink something.

"Think of all the horrible things dragons did, like killing cutesie families, and cutesie chickens, and cutesie other things! I think they need to be punished, do you not?"

Koorahlok
January 10, 2015

Jo'tesh needs more reason to kill a dragon other than they killed a 'cute' something"

by Koorahlok
January 10, 2015

Jo'tesh needs more reason to kill a dragon other than they killed a 'cute' something"

hiith
January 10, 2015

"You come next" muttered the Argonian, though he truly had no influence on the man's demise, especially since no-one in Skyrim trusts him with any sort of blade, and with good reason, him being the lovable drunkard he is.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"You come next" muttered the Argonian, though he truly had no influence on the man's demise, especially since no-one in Skyrim trusts him with any sort of blade, and with good reason, him being the lovable drunkard he is.

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"Those who killed the majority of dov did not realize they became more passive after the death of Alduin."

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"Those who killed the majority of dov did not realize they became more passive after the death of Alduin."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.