Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

"I agre. Teh knoledge hge mya posess..."

by Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

"I agre. Teh knoledge hge mya posess..."

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn turns his back to the argonian and stops walking.

"What, you Argonian."

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn turns his back to the argonian and stops walking.

"What, you Argonian."

hiith
January 10, 2015

"...I'm not alcoholic; I'm just... commited." He said this unconvincingly.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"...I'm not alcoholic; I'm just... commited." He said this unconvincingly.

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn looks at him... And expected the argonian to say something else. Then he would give out a *Sigh*

And walks back to the group, because he has nothing else to do.

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn looks at him... And expected the argonian to say something else. Then he would give out a *Sigh*

And walks back to the group, because he has nothing else to do.

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Maramis snickers a bit

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Maramis snickers a bit

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

End of Chapter Two

Start of Chapter Three

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

End of Chapter Two

Start of Chapter Three

hiith
January 11, 2015

"Even if we wanted to, where do we even find this dragon?"

by hiith
January 11, 2015

"Even if we wanted to, where do we even find this dragon?"

Vultuzmaar
January 11, 2015

"Hmm. To narrow it down it has to be very secluded, as no joore could find him up to this point.

by Vultuzmaar
January 11, 2015

"Hmm. To narrow it down it has to be very secluded, as no joore could find him up to this point.

Krinnin
January 11, 2015

"Well we can't have any clues of where this dragon is... The Hooded man could've shown us where the dragon is, but you guys had go talking about killing him with a stone which led him to get the idea of killing himself."

by Krinnin
January 11, 2015

"Well we can't have any clues of where this dragon is... The Hooded man could've shown us where the dragon is, but you guys had go talking about killing him with a stone which led him to get the idea of killing himself."

hiith
January 11, 2015

"I regret nothing. How many more was he going to kill? Better one than... Akatosh knows how many."

by hiith
January 11, 2015

"I regret nothing. How many more was he going to kill? Better one than... Akatosh knows how many."

Kosenu
January 13, 2015

Before the group could decide what to do, They heard fast footsteps running up the mountain. A bosmer, looking tired and afraid came across the corner. He stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing the group.

"What are you doing, just standing here!" he shouted, "Help me! He's out to get me! I kept telling him it wouldn't work, and now it didn't he's punishing me!"

His eyes went wide, and he stopped talking. Blood gulped out of his mouth. He fell forward, revealing a small figure in black robes behind him, carving runes into the body casually, as if he was taking a stroll.

"Drem yol lok," he said happily, "you don't mind me lending your friend for a moment, do you?"
He carved away cheerfully. "The name's Zul, by the way. Not to be confused with that weirdo of a Rot. Weird guy. But he is right. Or rather was, poor guy."

He looked up at the group, although they could not see his face. "The dragons are coming back once again. It's a cicle, don't you know the stories? Alduin lives, wakes up the dragons, yada yada yada."
He was done writing, and dropped the knife, a beautifully crafted ebony dagger. "Alright, see you later, guys."

Just like that, he was gone, as if he had disappeared in the shadows in the blink of an eye.

The text on the body read:

HI LOS KO 4KON

HIN T3D VOLINGR4

BO NU NOL HET

4RK S3V F1L DOV4

by Kosenu
January 13, 2015

Before the group could decide what to do, They heard fast footsteps running up the mountain. A bosmer, looking tired and afraid came across the corner. He stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing the group.

"What are you doing, just standing here!" he shouted, "Help me! He's out to get me! I kept telling him it wouldn't work, and now it didn't he's punishing me!"

His eyes went wide, and he stopped talking. Blood gulped out of his mouth. He fell forward, revealing a small figure in black robes behind him, carving runes into the body casually, as if he was taking a stroll.

"Drem yol lok," he said happily, "you don't mind me lending your friend for a moment, do you?"
He carved away cheerfully. "The name's Zul, by the way. Not to be confused with that weirdo of a Rot. Weird guy. But he is right. Or rather was, poor guy."

He looked up at the group, although they could not see his face. "The dragons are coming back once again. It's a cicle, don't you know the stories? Alduin lives, wakes up the dragons, yada yada yada."
He was done writing, and dropped the knife, a beautifully crafted ebony dagger. "Alright, see you later, guys."

Just like that, he was gone, as if he had disappeared in the shadows in the blink of an eye.

The text on the body read:

HI LOS KO 4KON

HIN T3D VOLINGR4

BO NU NOL HET

4RK S3V F1L DOV4

Koorahlok
January 13, 2015

"Jo'tesh will begin translating" jo'tesh walks to the body and starts writing down the runes

by Koorahlok
January 13, 2015

"Jo'tesh will begin translating" jo'tesh walks to the body and starts writing down the runes

Krinnin
January 13, 2015

"Did... He just that the Black Dragon still lives.. My god, this cannot be true."

Bjorn goes on his knee's praying for the Nine Divines to protect him.

by Krinnin
January 13, 2015

"Did... He just that the Black Dragon still lives.. My god, this cannot be true."

Bjorn goes on his knee's praying for the Nine Divines to protect him.

hiith
January 13, 2015
"I need a drink" says the Argonian. He was right.
by hiith
January 13, 2015
"I need a drink" says the Argonian. He was right.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.