Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
"I know Mer, well, because I am one. Though it has been a while since I've spoken it."
by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
"I know Mer, well, because I am one. Though it has been a while since I've spoken it."

Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"Then maybe you can help with this."

*Hands Maramis the journal*

by Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"Then maybe you can help with this."

*Hands Maramis the journal*

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
*he takes the journal and begins to study it. Shortly after, his face, what little you could see of it, began to turn pale* "...No...it can't be...Molag Bal is raising an army." *this came out as a whisper*
by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
*he takes the journal and begins to study it. Shortly after, his face, what little you could see of it, began to turn pale* "...No...it can't be...Molag Bal is raising an army." *this came out as a whisper*

Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"WHAT?! That's definitely something. We've got to stop this!"

*dramatic pause*

"I have an idea. Have one of you been to Mount Kilkreath?"

by Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"WHAT?! That's definitely something. We've got to stop this!"

*dramatic pause*

"I have an idea. Have one of you been to Mount Kilkreath?"

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

"I've been to its location, but I haven't gone into the ruins yet."

by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

"I've been to its location, but I haven't gone into the ruins yet."

Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"I've heard there was a legendary artifact inside those ruins. A sword with the power to slay any undead."

by Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"I've heard there was a legendary artifact inside those ruins. A sword with the power to slay any undead."

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

"As have I. Though it has a rather strange name that I cannot make sense of: Notmqoiofio."

(Actual Daedric name for Dawnbreaker)

by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

"As have I. Though it has a rather strange name that I cannot make sense of: Notmqoiofio."

(Actual Daedric name for Dawnbreaker)

Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"I don't know what that means, but I do know that there is some sort of 'key' that we need to even get in."

by Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"I don't know what that means, but I do know that there is some sort of 'key' that we need to even get in."

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

*he was silent for a while* "Could it have something to do with the statue?"

by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015

*he was silent for a while* "Could it have something to do with the statue?"

Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"Maybe... I've it's not just a statue, but a shrine to Meridia. Maybe 'she' can help us locate this 'key'."

by Kronvullok
May 21, 2015

"Maybe... I've it's not just a statue, but a shrine to Meridia. Maybe 'she' can help us locate this 'key'."

Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
"Now that I think about it, the shrine was holding out its hands as if it were holding something, though it wasn't."
by Vultuzmaar
May 21, 2015
"Now that I think about it, the shrine was holding out its hands as if it were holding something, though it wasn't."

Kronvullok
May 22, 2015

"Like a sphere or something? Could that be the 'key'? If it is, we'd better find it, wherever it is."

by Kronvullok
May 22, 2015

"Like a sphere or something? Could that be the 'key'? If it is, we'd better find it, wherever it is."

Vultuzmaar
May 22, 2015
"We should start with the shrine itself. Perhaps Meridia might open this temple if we return the sphere."
by Vultuzmaar
May 22, 2015
"We should start with the shrine itself. Perhaps Meridia might open this temple if we return the sphere."

Kronvullok
May 22, 2015

"You're right. Lets set off toward Mount Kilkreath!"

*leaves the cave*

by Kronvullok
May 22, 2015

"You're right. Lets set off toward Mount Kilkreath!"

*leaves the cave*

Vultuzmaar
May 22, 2015
*leaves the caves as well*
\\\fast travel to Shrine of Meridia///
by Vultuzmaar
May 22, 2015
*leaves the caves as well*

\\\fast travel to Shrine of Meridia///
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.