Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

(( Well, for one, I never said how long it would take ;) And for two... well, can we make it shorter for the sake of the RP? Oh, and Yol. I said anywhere NEAR. So, I AM being realistic. ))

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

(( Well, for one, I never said how long it would take ;) And for two... well, can we make it shorter for the sake of the RP? Oh, and Yol. I said anywhere NEAR. So, I AM being realistic. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(whatever, just get on with it)

"Do you have the power to give me the power to morph into such a majectic creature?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(whatever, just get on with it)

"Do you have the power to give me the power to morph into such a majectic creature?"

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Nid, such an ability is impossible."

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Nid, such an ability is impossible."

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"you wanna be a dragon? or at least shapshift into one? like he said, impossible, but i have an amulet of akatosh you can take, i enchanted so it would boost all destruction spells by 15%" *la'saar gave tholim the amulet*

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"you wanna be a dragon? or at least shapshift into one? like he said, impossible, but i have an amulet of akatosh you can take, i enchanted so it would boost all destruction spells by 15%" *la'saar gave tholim the amulet*

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"What is your destination, joorre?" He asks as he scans the gathered mortals.

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"What is your destination, joorre?" He asks as he scans the gathered mortals.

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"Well, i'm searching for my brothers, la'zaar, an argonian templar, or so i heard and la'qaar, a mercenary, i hear. I'm just hanging around with tholim to help stop the "dawn of wrath"."

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"Well, i'm searching for my brothers, la'zaar, an argonian templar, or so i heard and la'qaar, a mercenary, i hear. I'm just hanging around with tholim to help stop the "dawn of wrath"."

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Aalkos nust dreh ni hind wah kos rund. Some choose to remain hidden."

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Aalkos nust dreh ni hind wah kos rund. Some choose to remain hidden."

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"we were seperated at hatching or birth as other races call it. i know they're not trying to hide, i can feel it, and i hear la'zaar is in blackmarsh, and la'qaar in cyrodiil." 

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"we were seperated at hatching or birth as other races call it. i know they're not trying to hide, i can feel it, and i hear la'zaar is in blackmarsh, and la'qaar in cyrodiil." 

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Then why are you here, in... Skyrim, is it?"

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Then why are you here, in... Skyrim, is it?"

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"It's valenwood, and i'm here because i was on my way to blackmarsh to find la'zaar."

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"It's valenwood, and i'm here because i was on my way to blackmarsh to find la'zaar."

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Faareyth? Bah, Zu'u vis neh dahmaan hin vun..."

He snorts to himself, looking around before taking flight, looking intently in a single direction.

"I am going to hunt, now. Rember, Argonian, of how you learn the thu'um."

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

"Faareyth? Bah, Zu'u vis neh dahmaan hin vun..."

He snorts to himself, looking around before taking flight, looking intently in a single direction.

"I am going to hunt, now. Rember, Argonian, of how you learn the thu'um."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

I take the amulet with my talons I fly to the ground and turn back into a Wood Elf and but it on.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

I take the amulet with my talons I fly to the ground and turn back into a Wood Elf and but it on.

Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

(( Lokonikah will make a return, later. But for now, he is gone :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 11, 2015

(( Lokonikah will make a return, later. But for now, he is gone :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(see ya!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(see ya!)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"Care to let go now? Or are we going to stand here all night?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"Care to let go now? Or are we going to stand here all night?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.