Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Lost Story Ep 1

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin glanced around at the destroyed remains of the Draugr. "Well, that was interesting." She shook her head. "Come on, I think I see some tea in your future."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin glanced around at the destroyed remains of the Draugr. "Well, that was interesting." She shook her head. "Come on, I think I see some tea in your future."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(that shout didn't happen, Strun)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(that shout didn't happen, Strun)

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(Oh right. I forgot. Just keep in mind I have a terrible memory, so I may slip. I'll just edit them. Remind me when I mess up.)

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(Oh right. I forgot. Just keep in mind I have a terrible memory, so I may slip. I'll just edit them. Remind me when I mess up.)

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil chuckes, 'You know me well.'

They step outside, and Sauriil takes a deep breath, feeling the sun on his flesh. 'Travelling through a dungeon for a few days is tiring. Let us head back to Riften.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil chuckes, 'You know me well.'

They step outside, and Sauriil takes a deep breath, feeling the sun on his flesh. 'Travelling through a dungeon for a few days is tiring. Let us head back to Riften.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin nodded. "I can agree with that plan."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin nodded. "I can agree with that plan."

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

They reach Riften. Sauriil sits down in front of the table and sets up some cloth. He places a few cups and fills his with tea. 'You follow the Green Pact, so . . . '

Sauriil pours a traditional Bosmeri drink. 'Come, come. Sit.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

They reach Riften. Sauriil sits down in front of the table and sets up some cloth. He places a few cups and fills his with tea. 'You follow the Green Pact, so . . . '

Sauriil pours a traditional Bosmeri drink. 'Come, come. Sit.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin smiled. "I appreciate it." She sat across from him and sighed. "It feels nice to just relax once and awhile."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin smiled. "I appreciate it." She sat across from him and sighed. "It feels nice to just relax once and awhile."

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"What did Ko'Do'Kar miss?" asked KDK, yawning and walking in.

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"What did Ko'Do'Kar miss?" asked KDK, yawning and walking in.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(aren't you KDK)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(aren't you KDK)

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I can't remember the last time . . . when Dovahthur returned. Speaking of that time, Mortha is here, visiting. I am planning on visiting her at the Bee and the Barb later. Do you wish to come with me?'

(To Yol: Mortha is just a minor character, she won't come along any adventures or anything.)

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I can't remember the last time . . . when Dovahthur returned. Speaking of that time, Mortha is here, visiting. I am planning on visiting her at the Bee and the Barb later. Do you wish to come with me?'

(To Yol: Mortha is just a minor character, she won't come along any adventures or anything.)

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"I smell bad breath" la'zaar said.

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"I smell bad breath" la'zaar said.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin nodded and smiled. She rested her elbows on the table and leaned forward. "So, what kind of mischief has she been up to?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin nodded and smiled. She rested her elbows on the table and leaned forward. "So, what kind of mischief has she been up to?"

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Breaking the arms of men fancying her.' Sauriil chuckled.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Breaking the arms of men fancying her.' Sauriil chuckled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin laughed. "My kind of girl."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin laughed. "My kind of girl."

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"This nord mead is strong as hell,,," la'zaar says, making a few of the nords chuckle at la'zaar's light weight body. la'zaar proceedes to drink 120 more mugs of nord mead. "din't expect that, doid ya' fuck-" la'zaar fainted from the mead, causing his face to get smeared on a sword of an adventurer. 

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

"This nord mead is strong as hell,,," la'zaar says, making a few of the nords chuckle at la'zaar's light weight body. la'zaar proceedes to drink 120 more mugs of nord mead. "din't expect that, doid ya' fuck-" la'zaar fainted from the mead, causing his face to get smeared on a sword of an adventurer. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.