Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

'ruth...' he sighs 'I do believe I know a way that will heal him, but I have never tested it on anyone but myself'

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

'ruth...' he sighs 'I do believe I know a way that will heal him, but I have never tested it on anyone but myself'

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"Even if you did use a healing spell, it would take too long to work into full effect. His intestines are pouring his waste into his bloodstream. He has blood posioning. He's a dead man walking."

*I shake my head and look down.*

"I'm sorry."

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"Even if you did use a healing spell, it would take too long to work into full effect. His intestines are pouring his waste into his bloodstream. He has blood posioning. He's a dead man walking."

*I shake my head and look down.*

"I'm sorry."

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

'Its worth a shot though...' he inhaled and exhaled deeply.  Here it goes...

H1S SLEN STRIN!
'

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

H1S SLEN STRIN!
'

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

H1S SLEN STRIN!
'

*The cut only closes. The internal damage remains.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

H1S SLEN STRIN!
'

*The cut only closes. The internal damage remains.*

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

'Ruth! it has worked on me several times!'

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"Probably because it was you, and your wound wasn't deep and had no major internal damage."

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"Probably because it was you, and your wound wasn't deep and had no major internal damage."

Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

'Gah! Where is a doctor in Skyrim when you need one?'

by Vultuzmaar
October 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"He's beyond a doctor now. He said he's had that wound since he woke up. There's no help for him. I'm sorry."

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Maramis

"He's beyond a doctor now. He said he's had that wound since he woke up. There's no help for him. I'm sorry."

Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*I start to feel dizzy and fall over, I get up and start to stumble towards the Sleeping Giant inn. I run into the door breaking it.*

"Help! Someone I need help! Please!"

by Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*I start to feel dizzy and fall over, I get up and start to stumble towards the Sleeping Giant inn. I run into the door breaking it.*

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*You start bleeding profusely from your side. You fall over on the ground. People rush over to try to lend aid, but youre too hurt to help.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*You start bleeding profusely from your side. You fall over on the ground. People rush over to try to lend aid, but youre too hurt to help.*

Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*Karandiir falls to the ground blood starts pooring out of his mouth and a man wearing leather armour and a steel sword and a hood gets up and runs over to him and begins to weep*

"Father!"

by Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*Karandiir falls to the ground blood starts pooring out of his mouth and a man wearing leather armour and a steel sword and a hood gets up and runs over to him and begins to weep*

"Father!"

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

"Father!"

*You start to see the beautiful light of Sovengarde. I run inside and see what's going on.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

"Father!"

*You start to see the beautiful light of Sovengarde. I run inside and see what's going on.*

Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*Karandiir takes his hand and brushes the side of his sons face*

"Zu'u fen koraav hi ko sovengarde goraan gein."

*He coughs and the son takes his hands and crosses them on his chest as he passes, the son stands up and hangs his head*

"Zu'u fen koraav hi ko sovengarde bormah."

by Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*He coughs and the son takes his hands and crosses them on his chest as he passes, the son stands up and hangs his head*

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*I hang my head as well, a lump in my throat.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*I hang my head as well, a lump in my throat.*

Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*The son turns around frantically and sees Cody standing in the doorway of the Sleeping Giant in reaching for his steel sword*

by Karandiir
October 26, 2014

*The son turns around frantically and sees Cody standing in the doorway of the Sleeping Giant in reaching for his steel sword*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.