A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Adventures of Skyrim

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*The son turns around frantically and sees Cody standing in the doorway of the Sleeping Giant in reaching for his steel sword*

*I grab Bolar's Oathblade slowly and draw it passively. I drop it to the side.*

"We...we found him...like that."

by Mirkrilaar
October 26, 2014
Karandiir

*The son turns around frantically and sees Cody standing in the doorway of the Sleeping Giant in reaching for his steel sword*

*I grab Bolar's Oathblade slowly and draw it passively. I drop it to the side.*

"We...we found him...like that."

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"who are you?!"

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"who are you?!"

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"who are you?!"

"My name is Cody. We found him injured in a cave."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"who are you?!"

"My name is Cody. We found him injured in a cave."

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*lets go his blade and starts taking the armour and weapons off the lifeless corpse of karandiir*

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*lets go his blade and starts taking the armour and weapons off the lifeless corpse of karandiir*

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"I'm sorry..."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"I'm sorry..."

Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis stood in the back of the crowd, in silence. He seemed to be thinking about something

by Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis stood in the back of the crowd, in silence. He seemed to be thinking about something

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Its okay at least I was able to see him when he died but he wanted me to take his armour once he past. Since I dont really have anything keeping me here. Would you mind if traveled with you? Do you have anyone else with you?"

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Its okay at least I was able to see him when he died but he wanted me to take his armour once he past. Since I dont really have anything keeping me here. Would you mind if traveled with you? Do you have anyone else with you?"

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"Not at all. The more the merrier. I have Maramis back there."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"Not at all. The more the merrier. I have Maramis back there."

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Thank you I would like to, but if you dont mind can you give me the night to bury my father? Just tell me where to meet you and I will be there as soon as possible."

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Thank you I would like to, but if you dont mind can you give me the night to bury my father? Just tell me where to meet you and I will be there as soon as possible."

Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis steps foward. 'Meet us by the embershard mine. I have...arranged transportation the next word wall'

by Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis steps foward. 'Meet us by the embershard mine. I have...arranged transportation the next word wall'

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"I understand. I...had to do the same thing."

*I walk out.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

"I understand. I...had to do the same thing."

*I walk out.*

Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis walks out as well and heads towards the Embershard Mine

by Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2014

Maramis walks out as well and heads towards the Embershard Mine

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Will do."

*Leaves carrying his father*

"I will see you soon."

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

"Will do."

*Leaves carrying his father*

"I will see you soon."

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014

"I'll...catch up. I need a minute."

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014

"I'll...catch up. I need a minute."

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I look at Cody with a reassuring smile*

"Everything will be okay."

*I begin to walk into an area with a house secluded from the rest of town and begin to dig*

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I look at Cody with a reassuring smile*

"Everything will be okay."

*I begin to walk into an area with a house secluded from the rest of town and begin to dig*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.