Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  295  296  297  298 > >>  

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Well I failed that, Duryoljot is banned for not escaping, I'll just grab a dragon-sized bon-bon and watch, anyone have blood sauce I can dip it in?

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Well I failed that, Duryoljot is banned for not escaping, I'll just grab a dragon-sized bon-bon and watch, anyone have blood sauce I can dip it in?

Veyd Sahvoz
May 10, 2016
Banned for spamming this thread.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 10, 2016
Banned for spamming this thread.

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016
Oooooohhhhh, I knew I was doing something wrong, krod... banned for making me feel bad.
by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016
Oooooohhhhh, I knew I was doing something wrong, krod... banned for making me feel bad.

Necromas
May 11, 2016

Ughhh.... how long have I been gone...?  Those goons at the flamethrower dispensery must have mugged me..... 

by Necromas
May 11, 2016

Ughhh.... how long have I been gone...?  Those goons at the flamethrower dispensery must have mugged me..... 

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

You'll never guess the surprise waiting for you at your meme church.

by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

You'll never guess the surprise waiting for you at your meme church.

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

By the way, why do you need all this equipment if you have a perfectly good dragon like me here?

by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

By the way, why do you need all this equipment if you have a perfectly good dragon like me here?

Veyd Sahvoz
May 11, 2016
Banned for questioning authority.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 11, 2016
Banned for questioning authority.

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

Banned for questioning a vampire dragon. Did I say "banned"? I meant "soon to be sucked dry of blood."

by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

Banned for questioning a vampire dragon. Did I say "banned"? I meant "soon to be sucked dry of blood."

Veyd Sahvoz
May 11, 2016
My blood is black...

Banned for threatening me and thinking you'd get away with it.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 11, 2016
My blood is black...

Banned for threatening me and thinking you'd get away with it.

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016
Black...like sleep...sleeeep...
by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016
Black...like sleep...sleeeep...

Jordan L
May 12, 2016

banned for forgetting the task at hand, namely the roasting. quit fighting and eat your bon-bons. Now where were we... oh yeah. I'll go fetch a live band for the festival as well. Nothing beats a high quality burning at the stake with a nice musical accompaniment.

by Jordan L
May 12, 2016

banned for forgetting the task at hand, namely the roasting. quit fighting and eat your bon-bons. Now where were we... oh yeah. I'll go fetch a live band for the festival as well. Nothing beats a high quality burning at the stake with a nice musical accompaniment.

Necromas
May 12, 2016

Hey guys, I think the dolts from the Flamethower dispensary stole out nalpalm. We only have fog macines and shotguns now. However, we do have the needed components to make some thermite if you wanna use that. I also brought some fine wine for our consumption. 

by Necromas
May 12, 2016

Hey guys, I think the dolts from the Flamethower dispensary stole out nalpalm. We only have fog macines and shotguns now. However, we do have the needed components to make some thermite if you wanna use that. I also brought some fine wine for our consumption. 

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Fine, I'll have a bon-bon, but I only drink blood, and I am also a certified Dragon Priest if he needs to be read his last rights and record his last words.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Fine, I'll have a bon-bon, but I only drink blood, and I am also a certified Dragon Priest if he needs to be read his last rights and record his last words.

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Shall I commence the ceremony?

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Shall I commence the ceremony?

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Has anyone seen Duryoljot? [serk sos] he got away.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

Has anyone seen Duryoljot? [serk sos] he got away.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  295  296  297  298 > >>