Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Because mortals deserve this. Nirn must be punished for all of its sins. Its better this way. And I said nothing about letting him eat our soul. I said the strong will survive. Are you strong?'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Because mortals deserve this. Nirn must be punished for all of its sins. Its better this way. And I said nothing about letting him eat our soul. I said the strong will survive. Are you strong?'

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I've lived this long, haven't I? A woman, in the apocalypse... Yet, ain't nothin' taken me down. And what have we done to deserve this? Fight wars? Heresy?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I've lived this long, haven't I? A woman, in the apocalypse... Yet, ain't nothin' taken me down. And what have we done to deserve this? Fight wars? Heresy?"

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She then blinks, as if remembering something that she at first never noticed.

"Why is my bowl on the floor...?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She then blinks, as if remembering something that she at first never noticed.

"Why is my bowl on the floor...?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(What the hell, you're a freakin Immortal, you can't just do that!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'All must end sometime. Even the world must end. And your rage shook the room. A strange occurance indeed.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'All must end sometime. Even the world must end. And your rage shook the room. A strange occurance indeed.'

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(What?)

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(What?)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(What?)

(you said that an immortal protects Nirn, so techincally if you do that, you can't be an immortal, it is your duty to protect Nirn)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(What?)

(you said that an immortal protects Nirn, so techincally if you do that, you can't be an immortal, it is your duty to protect Nirn)

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( My r8ge shook teh ruum. i has teh fuuuurce *Eye twitch, Cross-eyes, ded* ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( My r8ge shook teh ruum. i has teh fuuuurce *Eye twitch, Cross-eyes, ded* ))

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Only if the Gods wish it. If they wish destruction of Nirn, then so be it.)

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(but they didn't, did they)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(but they didn't, did they)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Falin continued forcing herself to walk forward. A lot of good being an Immortal's done so far . . . Would have been great if I at least didn't have to eat. Her stomach growled in agreement. Days with barely any food or rest had made breaking the Green Pact more and more tempting.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Falin continued forcing herself to walk forward. A lot of good being an Immortal's done so far . . . Would have been great if I at least didn't have to eat. Her stomach growled in agreement. Days with barely any food or rest had made breaking the Green Pact more and more tempting.

The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

Aksel walked through, his stomach constantly rumbling. He's been killing several zombies without food or rest. Wait! Aksel saw someone walking ahead. So hungry...His instinct took over and he drew his bow at the person...

by The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

Aksel walked through, his stomach constantly rumbling. He's been killing several zombies without food or rest. Wait! Aksel saw someone walking ahead. So hungry...His instinct took over and he drew his bow at the person...

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

((o noes, cannabalism ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

((o noes, cannabalism ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

(Well, Bosmer are cannibals . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

(Well, Bosmer are cannibals . . .)

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Whaaaaaaaat? ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Whaaaaaaaat? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.