Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Calm.' Sauriil said, 'The Dovahkiin can't stop fate, only delay it.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Calm.' Sauriil said, 'The Dovahkiin can't stop fate, only delay it.'

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"So... there is no hope... What about the rumored Psijic Order? Can they help us?" ((I was thinking our ultimate goal would be to find them and get soulstones from them. Yes, the same soulstones as the ones the Eldar use against Slaaneesh.))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"So... there is no hope... What about the rumored Psijic Order? Can they help us?" ((I was thinking our ultimate goal would be to find them and get soulstones from them. Yes, the same soulstones as the ones the Eldar use against Slaaneesh.))

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"No! I won't sit down and let Alduin devour our souls! There *must* be some way to stop him!" She cries out in anguish.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"No! I won't sit down and let Alduin devour our souls! There *must* be some way to stop him!" She cries out in anguish.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Unless we change fate by killing alduin again."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Unless we change fate by killing alduin again."

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Did you not hear the elf? It only delayed him... We need the Psijic Order!"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Did you not hear the elf? It only delayed him... We need the Psijic Order!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin was breathing heavily, somehow she'd managed to bring down the Daedra and handful of Corpus monsters with only a slight wound. Why does their flesh have to be poisonous . . .? She shook her head. "I need to get moving," she muttered under her breath, "it's not safe up here anymore." She forced herself to walk down the trail, exhaustion gripping every step.

Time seemed to drag on as she walked. The faint scent of cooked meat lingered in the harsh wind. It's . . . just my imagination. I need to keep moving.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin was breathing heavily, somehow she'd managed to bring down the Daedra and handful of Corpus monsters with only a slight wound. Why does their flesh have to be poisonous . . .? She shook her head. "I need to get moving," she muttered under her breath, "it's not safe up here anymore." She forced herself to walk down the trail, exhaustion gripping every step.

Time seemed to drag on as she walked. The faint scent of cooked meat lingered in the harsh wind. It's . . . just my imagination. I need to keep moving.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

As Falin continutes to walk forward, she may smell some stew on the wind, and eventually begin to hear muffled voices behind a heavily concealed door...

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

As Falin continutes to walk forward, she may smell some stew on the wind, and eventually begin to hear muffled voices behind a heavily concealed door...

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

"We just need to kill him again."

(Actually, Dovahkiin didn't kill Alduin he just merely delayed it, it is destinied for Alduin to destroy nirn, it dosen't matter, sooner or later, it happens)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Sharsosah

"We just need to kill him again."

(Actually, Dovahkiin didn't kill Alduin he just merely delayed it, it is destinied for Alduin to destroy nirn, it dosen't matter, sooner or later, it happens)

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Then make it as late as possible, I say! Besides, in the Lore, the Dovahkiin DOES kill Alduin. ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Then make it as late as possible, I say! Besides, in the Lore, the Dovahkiin DOES kill Alduin. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Lokonikah

(did you not hear the prophecy, ALDUIN IS TO DESTROY NIRN, no matter what, Dovahkiin just delayed it, but I agree with you, make as late as possible)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Lokonikah

(did you not hear the prophecy, ALDUIN IS TO DESTROY NIRN, no matter what, Dovahkiin just delayed it, but I agree with you, make as late as possible)

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( I read the Wiki, it states that he is to destroy Nirn, IF the Dragonborn doesn't stop him. Arngeir THEORIZED Alduin may have not been truly defeated. But anyways, let us not argue anymore. ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( I read the Wiki, it states that he is to destroy Nirn, IF the Dragonborn doesn't stop him. Arngeir THEORIZED Alduin may have not been truly defeated. But anyways, let us not argue anymore. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(yeah)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(yeah)

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(To bad! Alduin will not be stopped! In fact he is a minor enemy. The only enemy here is mortal need. Also, the wiki isn't to be trusted, any wiki isn't to be trusted.)

'Did you not hear me!? Changing fate after it has done its course is impossible! The Gods have made their judgement, only the strong will survive now. Can you change the will of the Gods? Are you wiser?'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(To bad! Alduin will not be stopped! In fact he is a minor enemy. The only enemy here is mortal need. Also, the wiki isn't to be trusted, any wiki isn't to be trusted.)

'Did you not hear me!? Changing fate after it has done its course is impossible! The Gods have made their judgement, only the strong will survive now. Can you change the will of the Gods? Are you wiser?'

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"And we have survived. I *refuse* to lay down and die! I *refuse* to let Alduin win! I don't care if you say its impossible! I! AM NOT! LETTING! MY SOUL! BE! EATEN!" The room rumbles slightly from her screaming, she is completely unaware of this over her fury. The others though, are likely to be aware of it.

"I'm not letting some fucking self-proclaimed deity rule this world or my life! I don't care if Akatosh himself were to come down here and tell me to let myself die! I am not dying like THIS!" The safehouse rumbles a bit more, her bowl falling off the table, but still she does not notice over her rage.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"And we have survived. I *refuse* to lay down and die! I *refuse* to let Alduin win! I don't care if you say its impossible! I! AM NOT! LETTING! MY SOUL! BE! EATEN!" The room rumbles slightly from her screaming, she is completely unaware of this over her fury. The others though, are likely to be aware of it.

"I'm not letting some fucking self-proclaimed deity rule this world or my life! I don't care if Akatosh himself were to come down here and tell me to let myself die! I am not dying like THIS!" The safehouse rumbles a bit more, her bowl falling off the table, but still she does not notice over her rage.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She then stops, the rumbling stopping as soon as she stops yelling. She sighs, collapsing to the ground as she silently weeps.

"Why?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She then stops, the rumbling stopping as soon as she stops yelling. She sighs, collapsing to the ground as she silently weeps.

"Why?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.