Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
June 7, 2015

(Just saying, the aliens are based off the Alien movie franchise. This is a crossover of two awesome universes put together.)

"Get more coal, they said! Get more jewels, they said! Just use firewood, eh? And there are plenty of shiny rocks right on the ground! Damn the coal and the jewels," complained Hasan as he climbed up the steep hill to the hill.

"Shut up and climb, Hasan," said Nanuziil. "I'm not gonna wait for your whinin' ass to move."

"Got it, got it. I can already see the cave." Hasan, Nanuziil, and two other miners named Jovahhaul and Yneal reached the cave. Inside the cave, they started a fire, took off their snow-covered coats, and ate some food before continuing in.

by The Bug Stomper
June 7, 2015

(Just saying, the aliens are based off the Alien movie franchise. This is a crossover of two awesome universes put together.)

"Get more coal, they said! Get more jewels, they said! Just use firewood, eh? And there are plenty of shiny rocks right on the ground! Damn the coal and the jewels," complained Hasan as he climbed up the steep hill to the hill.

"Shut up and climb, Hasan," said Nanuziil. "I'm not gonna wait for your whinin' ass to move."

"Got it, got it. I can already see the cave." Hasan, Nanuziil, and two other miners named Jovahhaul and Yneal reached the cave. Inside the cave, they started a fire, took off their snow-covered coats, and ate some food before continuing in.

The Bug Stomper
June 8, 2015

They slammed their pickaxes into the hard, stubborn rock, some drinking. This time, they got many precious materials.

"Hey!" called Hasan, after a long session of mining. "Oh, man, look at this! Come here!" The group of miners looked at it. "A diamond vein." He chipped a huge chunk of diamond out and casually handed it to Yneal  who looked at it in awe.

"Everyone, mine!" ordered Nanuziil. They mined and mined on the vein, collecting huge chunks of diamonds.

TONK! Hasan found something behind the vein. he removed the last of the diamond and found a strange surface in the back. "Yneal! The torch." Yneal gave him the torch and Hasan looked at the surface. It seemed to be a black, smooth type of metal. It was curved perfectly. No one could create that type of material. "What is this?"

by The Bug Stomper
June 8, 2015

They slammed their pickaxes into the hard, stubborn rock, some drinking. This time, they got many precious materials.

"Hey!" called Hasan, after a long session of mining. "Oh, man, look at this! Come here!" The group of miners looked at it. "A diamond vein." He chipped a huge chunk of diamond out and casually handed it to Yneal  who looked at it in awe.

"Everyone, mine!" ordered Nanuziil. They mined and mined on the vein, collecting huge chunks of diamonds.

TONK! Hasan found something behind the vein. he removed the last of the diamond and found a strange surface in the back. "Yneal! The torch." Yneal gave him the torch and Hasan looked at the surface. It seemed to be a black, smooth type of metal. It was curved perfectly. No one could create that type of material. "What is this?"

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Wait," sais Nazuniil, "Before we started to work in this damned mine, I was a sucker for nature. I'd studied all kinds of things, and in one of my books, I saw a picture that looked just like that, and scoffed when I did."

"Why, Naz?" the others asked, curiously.

"Well," he chuckled, "they're... dragon eggs. If you don't believe me, try hitting it with your pick, and it'll be hollow."

*Hasan tries to mine the "egg," but fails, causing a hollow sound to ring.*

"Told you," said Nazuniil, "Dragon egg."

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Wait," sais Nazuniil, "Before we started to work in this damned mine, I was a sucker for nature. I'd studied all kinds of things, and in one of my books, I saw a picture that looked just like that, and scoffed when I did."

"Why, Naz?" the others asked, curiously.

"Well," he chuckled, "they're... dragon eggs. If you don't believe me, try hitting it with your pick, and it'll be hollow."

*Hasan tries to mine the "egg," but fails, causing a hollow sound to ring.*

"Told you," said Nazuniil, "Dragon egg."

The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

(Remember, the eggs I refer to are xenomorph eggs.)

"Alright. So what do we do?"

Jovahhaul suggested, " Let's pull it out. Maybe there's more." They agreed and took it out, revealing a cave system...

Hasan mined through, making a hole big enough to go through. He reached something else, of a similar surface, but much, much bigger. "What is--" They were in shock. Eventually Yneal found a hole. He called out and they walked into the structure. In the wall were bone-like and pipe-like structures. They reached a giant room with something in the center.

It was a skeleton of a humanoid figure much bigger than them. As they observed, they found a strange hole in his chest...

"What the hell is all this?" asked Hasan. "We need--" "Hasan! What's this!" Hasan came to what seemed like a hole into darkness. He volunteered to go down. Using rope, he and three others slid down. What was down there were eggs--but not dragon eggs. They had the color of human skin and had four flaps on the top. Hasan looked over the top of one and the flaps opened. He hesitated, but then looked into it and--

"Hasan! Fuck!" He ran to Hasan, whose face was covered with a large spider-like creature with human-like skin and fingerlike legs. "Yneal! Come here and help me! Jovahhaul! Get ready to pull us up! No...no..." 

by The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

(Remember, the eggs I refer to are xenomorph eggs.)

"Alright. So what do we do?"

Jovahhaul suggested, " Let's pull it out. Maybe there's more." They agreed and took it out, revealing a cave system...

Hasan mined through, making a hole big enough to go through. He reached something else, of a similar surface, but much, much bigger. "What is--" They were in shock. Eventually Yneal found a hole. He called out and they walked into the structure. In the wall were bone-like and pipe-like structures. They reached a giant room with something in the center.

It was a skeleton of a humanoid figure much bigger than them. As they observed, they found a strange hole in his chest...

"What the hell is all this?" asked Hasan. "We need--" "Hasan! What's this!" Hasan came to what seemed like a hole into darkness. He volunteered to go down. Using rope, he and three others slid down. What was down there were eggs--but not dragon eggs. They had the color of human skin and had four flaps on the top. Hasan looked over the top of one and the flaps opened. He hesitated, but then looked into it and--

"Hasan! Fuck!" He ran to Hasan, whose face was covered with a large spider-like creature with human-like skin and fingerlike legs. "Yneal! Come here and help me! Jovahhaul! Get ready to pull us up! No...no..." 

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

(Sorry, I've never watched the Aliens series, I just joined because it was interesting.)

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

(Sorry, I've never watched the Aliens series, I just joined because it was interesting.)

The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

(Here's the lifespan of the xenomorph: egg. Face hugger pops out onto face and shoves egg into lungs. Baby rips through chest and in few hours, grow into a horrible monster and kills everyone. :) )

by The Bug Stomper
June 9, 2015

(Here's the lifespan of the xenomorph: egg. Face hugger pops out onto face and shoves egg into lungs. Baby rips through chest and in few hours, grow into a horrible monster and kills everyone. :) )

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Oh, shit. RUN!" cried Jovahhaul, "NOW!"

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Oh, shit. RUN!" cried Jovahhaul, "NOW!"

The Bug Stomper
June 10, 2015

They pulled him up and ran out of the room. None of them took the diamonds. They ran all the way back to the village.

by The Bug Stomper
June 10, 2015

They pulled him up and ran out of the room. None of them took the diamonds. They ran all the way back to the village.

The Bug Stomper
June 13, 2015

The miners reached the village gate, but it was locked. "Paadun! Paadun! Fuck..." said Nanuziil. Paadun, middle aged woman, ran out of her house and other villagers took interest. Paadun saw the facehugger and shrieked. "Paadun, help us! Hasan!"

"We can't let that...thing inside our village!"

"Save us!" The chains on the gate rattled and the gate was unlocked. The doctor, Geltlaaskii, opened the gate and let them in. The villagers let a wide path to the doctor's house as they brought poor Hasan in.

by The Bug Stomper
June 13, 2015

The miners reached the village gate, but it was locked. "Paadun! Paadun! Fuck..." said Nanuziil. Paadun, middle aged woman, ran out of her house and other villagers took interest. Paadun saw the facehugger and shrieked. "Paadun, help us! Hasan!"

"We can't let that...thing inside our village!"

"Save us!" The chains on the gate rattled and the gate was unlocked. The doctor, Geltlaaskii, opened the gate and let them in. The villagers let a wide path to the doctor's house as they brought poor Hasan in.

Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

Back in the village

"What happened?" asked Paadun.

"That... creature attacked us while we were mining," said Nazuniil."We found some eggs, which I thought were dragon eggs. I was never, ever more wrong. I also found eggs like the ones we found in my book."

"What were they?" asked Hasan?

"Odd that we found it," said Nazuniil, "because it's an alien called a Xenomorph. That... thing that hopped on your face, Hasan, was it's second stage of life, after the egg. The 'facehugger'. Did you feel choked when it got on your face?"

"Yes, for some reason," replied Hasan.

"Well, we're all doomed, especially you Hasan," said Naz.

"Why?" asked Hasan.

"It only takes a second for Facehuggers to lay Xenomorph eggs in a person's lungs."

"What will happen now that it did lay eggs in Hasan's lungs?" asked Yneal.

"In a few hours, a miniature Xenomorph will rip through his chest, killing him quickly," replied Nazuniil, "You definitlely are doomed, and, through you, most of us."

"And not ONE of you thought to bring a sword in case of spiders?!" exploded Paadun.

"Ha... no," replied Jovahhaul, "The mines are always empty, lately."

by Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

Back in the village

"What happened?" asked Paadun.

"That... creature attacked us while we were mining," said Nazuniil."We found some eggs, which I thought were dragon eggs. I was never, ever more wrong. I also found eggs like the ones we found in my book."

"What were they?" asked Hasan?

"Odd that we found it," said Nazuniil, "because it's an alien called a Xenomorph. That... thing that hopped on your face, Hasan, was it's second stage of life, after the egg. The 'facehugger'. Did you feel choked when it got on your face?"

"Yes, for some reason," replied Hasan.

"Well, we're all doomed, especially you Hasan," said Naz.

"Why?" asked Hasan.

"It only takes a second for Facehuggers to lay Xenomorph eggs in a person's lungs."

"What will happen now that it did lay eggs in Hasan's lungs?" asked Yneal.

"In a few hours, a miniature Xenomorph will rip through his chest, killing him quickly," replied Nazuniil, "You definitlely are doomed, and, through you, most of us."

"And not ONE of you thought to bring a sword in case of spiders?!" exploded Paadun.

"Ha... no," replied Jovahhaul, "The mines are always empty, lately."

Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

"Oh, I didn't know," replied Paadun.

by Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

"Oh, I didn't know," replied Paadun.

The Bug Stomper
June 18, 2015

(Wait, wasn't Hasan infected with the facehugger?)

by The Bug Stomper
June 18, 2015

(Wait, wasn't Hasan infected with the facehugger?)

deadeye21
June 18, 2015

' Why are you all breathing so heavy ' did you all saw an alien hahahaha

by deadeye21
June 18, 2015

' Why are you all breathing so heavy ' did you all saw an alien hahahaha

Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Really, man?" asked Hasan, "Really? Well, yes, to answer your question, we actually did. And I have its eggs in my lungs." (Changed my post about the learning about facehuggers and xenomorphs and stuff{2 posts ago, the long one}) (Also, what character are you, Deadeye? Or did you just make one?)

by Grolahmul
June 18, 2015

"Really, man?" asked Hasan, "Really? Well, yes, to answer your question, we actually did. And I have its eggs in my lungs." (Changed my post about the learning about facehuggers and xenomorphs and stuff{2 posts ago, the long one}) (Also, what character are you, Deadeye? Or did you just make one?)

The Bug Stomper
June 19, 2015

(The face hugger should stay on for a while, while the others investigate it.)

by The Bug Stomper
June 19, 2015

(The face hugger should stay on for a while, while the others investigate it.)

1  2  3  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.