Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

The Bug Stomper
July 24, 2015

"What the?!" She took out her bow. They started to surround her, weapons armed.

by The Bug Stomper
July 24, 2015

"What the?!" She took out her bow. They started to surround her, weapons armed.

Grolahmul
July 24, 2015

"Guards, HALT,"I yell, and they do, "Now, separate!"

They do, and I pull out my bow, and aim it at Gelt.

"Gelt, stop this nonsense, or you die," I say, while the others grab his arms and legs tightly.

by Grolahmul
July 24, 2015

"Guards, HALT,"I yell, and they do, "Now, separate!"

They do, and I pull out my bow, and aim it at Gelt.

"Gelt, stop this nonsense, or you die," I say, while the others grab his arms and legs tightly.

The Bug Stomper
July 24, 2015

"I will die along with the birth of the new era. A pure era." He coughed out blood. "I have the last laugh. Oh, and one last thing. You have my sympathies." He smiled.

by The Bug Stomper
July 24, 2015

"I will die along with the birth of the new era. A pure era." He coughed out blood. "I have the last laugh. Oh, and one last thing. You have my sympathies." He smiled.

Grolahmul
July 25, 2015

*Shoots*

"Better him dying to my arrow than to an alien impregnating him," I say, "Besides, he was trying to kill us when we were possibly the only ones trying to stop this madness."

by Grolahmul
July 25, 2015

*Shoots*

"Better him dying to my arrow than to an alien impregnating him," I say, "Besides, he was trying to kill us when we were possibly the only ones trying to stop this madness."

roastedZork
July 25, 2015

I wake up, notiing my surroundings as: Imperials and gelt with an arrow in her. I see something trying to burst out of her chest, so I quickly flame her. "We should probobaly get out of here. Stormcloaks sound good? Either way,

FUS RO D4
 "

by roastedZork
July 25, 2015

I wake up, notiing my surroundings as: Imperials and gelt with an arrow in her. I see something trying to burst out of her chest, so I quickly flame her. "We should probobaly get out of here. Stormcloaks sound good? Either way,

FUS RO D4
 "

The Bug Stomper
July 25, 2015

"You're right. But...what did Gelt say about the last laugh? What's that supposed to mean?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 25, 2015

"You're right. But...what did Gelt say about the last laugh? What's that supposed to mean?"

roastedZork
July 25, 2015

"No idea, but Gelt is dead now."

by roastedZork
July 25, 2015

"No idea, but Gelt is dead now."

The Bug Stomper
July 26, 2015

"Are we sure that all the eggs were destroyed?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 26, 2015

"Are we sure that all the eggs were destroyed?"

roastedZork
July 26, 2015

"No idea, but if there are, we will destroy them."

by roastedZork
July 26, 2015

"No idea, but if there are, we will destroy them."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.