Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

roastedZork
July 15, 2015

When it hit, the tail began to bleed. The next thing we knew, the blood was making a hole on the floor. "What kind of blood is that?!"

by roastedZork
July 15, 2015

When it hit, the tail began to bleed. The next thing we knew, the blood was making a hole on the floor. "What kind of blood is that?!"

The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"Gelt said a type of fluid that can burn through almost anything. Where is it?" "It must be upstairs." "Get the paralysis bow up front. I'll look back in case the mature one breaks in."

by The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"Gelt said a type of fluid that can burn through almost anything. Where is it?" "It must be upstairs." "Get the paralysis bow up front. I'll look back in case the mature one breaks in."

roastedZork
July 15, 2015

"I wanna go home..." Suddenly, the mature alien sneaks up behind me and quickly drags me away. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

by roastedZork
July 15, 2015

"I wanna go home..." Suddenly, the mature alien sneaks up behind me and quickly drags me away. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

Grolahmul
July 15, 2015

I shoot the alien in the head with my Deadric bow of paralysis, killing it. "Are you okay?"

by Grolahmul
July 15, 2015

I shoot the alien in the head with my Deadric bow of paralysis, killing it. "Are you okay?"

The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

He screamed in agony for the blood splattered all over his back. "Look, shh, shh. Be quiet. Look, you'll need to stay here." He whimpered. "Shh. Stay hidden. Make no noise. It's a hunter." 

"The other one might be upstairs. C'mon." They went upstairs to find something worse.

"What is this?!" Organic slime covered the the ceiling and the walls, with several villagers, including Geltlaaaski, stuck up against the walls. Some of them were morphed into more alien eggs, meanwhile the majority of them had holes in their chests. "No...we can't...we need to stop this thing. From destroying humanity as we know it."

by The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

He screamed in agony for the blood splattered all over his back. "Look, shh, shh. Be quiet. Look, you'll need to stay here." He whimpered. "Shh. Stay hidden. Make no noise. It's a hunter." 

"The other one might be upstairs. C'mon." They went upstairs to find something worse.

"What is this?!" Organic slime covered the the ceiling and the walls, with several villagers, including Geltlaaaski, stuck up against the walls. Some of them were morphed into more alien eggs, meanwhile the majority of them had holes in their chests. "No...we can't...we need to stop this thing. From destroying humanity as we know it."

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"Look for oil! Spill it across the room!" They did so. Paadun lit a match(?) and burned the room down. They started coughing, so they left the house.

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"Look for oil! Spill it across the room!" They did so. Paadun lit a match(?) and burned the room down. They started coughing, so they left the house.

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"Okay, what's the plan?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"Okay, what's the plan?"

roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"We should look for the cave where these eggs were first found. I feel like if we burn that place, we can stop these things."

by roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"We should look for the cave where these eggs were first found. I feel like if we burn that place, we can stop these things."

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"I think we'll have to split up. You hunt the monster. I'll destroy the eggs. And remember: for our village." 

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"I think we'll have to split up. You hunt the monster. I'll destroy the eggs. And remember: for our village." 

roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"Oh, perfect plan!!!" I say sarcasticly. "Splitting up at a time like this! What a perfect oppurtunity for quick deaths!"

by roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"Oh, perfect plan!!!" I say sarcasticly. "Splitting up at a time like this! What a perfect oppurtunity for quick deaths!"

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"Shut up, Zork!" I say, "This is unwise, but it's also our best shot at killing these aliens! Since acid is like poison and fire, poison and fire resistant shields would most likely work. Especially if we put a spike on each of them."

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"Shut up, Zork!" I say, "This is unwise, but it's also our best shot at killing these aliens! Since acid is like poison and fire, poison and fire resistant shields would most likely work. Especially if we put a spike on each of them."

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"They'll burn through eventually. But we're not an army; we don't have these supplies!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"They'll burn through eventually. But we're not an army; we don't have these supplies!"

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"I know some people," I say, fast traveling to Solitude to get the imperial guard, and back "What was that about us not being an army? Ha!"

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

"I know some people," I say, fast traveling to Solitude to get the imperial guard, and back "What was that about us not being an army? Ha!"

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"How did you travel so far? We're in the middle of nowhere! Okay, I'll take some guards. This'll be easy enough." She and the soldiers split up and traveled to the mines.

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"How did you travel so far? We're in the middle of nowhere! Okay, I'll take some guards. This'll be easy enough." She and the soldiers split up and traveled to the mines.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

@epic AKH

(Do you even fast travelling, bro? lol)

"I am practically at light-speed when I need to be," I respond, splitting the guards evenly (I'm good at math.)

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

@epic AKH

(Do you even fast travelling, bro? lol)

"I am practically at light-speed when I need to be," I respond, splitting the guards evenly (I'm good at math.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.