Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
June 21, 2015

"Put him on the bed. Take off his scarf." Geltlaaski sighed in awe. "What...what is this? It's...spiderlike. The tail should be suffocating him.

"Is he alive?" "Yes...his pulse is there. Somehow...it's feeding him air." "What?" "We need to remove instantly." He with the help from one of the other miners tried to pry it off, but it wouldn't work. 

"Careful! We might rip his face off with it." "Now what?" "We'll cut the legs off." They wrapped a cloth around it, to contain the blood. Geltlaaski took the scalpel and...TISS! A yellow liquid squirted out onto the ground, and instantly burning it in an acidic manner. "Shit!" "Acid?" "For blood...an amazing defense mechanism. We can't remove it for now. Keep him warm." They went on, gathering and farming with their day.

by The Bug Stomper
June 21, 2015

"Put him on the bed. Take off his scarf." Geltlaaski sighed in awe. "What...what is this? It's...spiderlike. The tail should be suffocating him.

"Is he alive?" "Yes...his pulse is there. Somehow...it's feeding him air." "What?" "We need to remove instantly." He with the help from one of the other miners tried to pry it off, but it wouldn't work. 

"Careful! We might rip his face off with it." "Now what?" "We'll cut the legs off." They wrapped a cloth around it, to contain the blood. Geltlaaski took the scalpel and...TISS! A yellow liquid squirted out onto the ground, and instantly burning it in an acidic manner. "Shit!" "Acid?" "For blood...an amazing defense mechanism. We can't remove it for now. Keep him warm." They went on, gathering and farming with their day.

deadeye21
June 22, 2015

( I maked one if its ok?) 'So where did you found those eggs? And wheres the mother of those eggs?'

by deadeye21
June 22, 2015

( I maked one if its ok?) 'So where did you found those eggs? And wheres the mother of those eggs?'

The Bug Stomper
June 22, 2015

"I don't know! We just found the eggs...that's it."

"What animal is it?"

"It's...I don't know. It's...nothing I know of."

"All I know is, that thing on Hasan's face sends chills up my spine."

by The Bug Stomper
June 22, 2015

"I don't know! We just found the eggs...that's it."

"What animal is it?"

"It's...I don't know. It's...nothing I know of."

"All I know is, that thing on Hasan's face sends chills up my spine."

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Some nord mead will chear you up *give mead*
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Some nord mead will chear you up *give mead*

The Bug Stomper
June 25, 2015

She gets the mead and takes a gulp. Everyone left the room for lunch.

EVENING

Geltlaaski made everyone come into the room. "The creature's gone. Lock the door; we need to find it."

by The Bug Stomper
June 25, 2015

She gets the mead and takes a gulp. Everyone left the room for lunch.

EVENING

Geltlaaski made everyone come into the room. "The creature's gone. Lock the door; we need to find it."

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
"Who 's job was it to watch that creature?
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
"Who 's job was it to watch that creature?

The Bug Stomper
June 26, 2015

"No one's. It was locked in."

"Well then, let's look for it. And careful; it might...you know."

by The Bug Stomper
June 26, 2015

"No one's. It was locked in."

"Well then, let's look for it. And careful; it might...you know."

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'Uuhm maybe we should put a helmet on for safety?'
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
'Uuhm maybe we should put a helmet on for safety?'

Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'If you think a helmet or a locked door can stop that spawn of Oblivion then you are fools.' A mer walks in, his blue-gray skin and red Iris immediately identified him as a Dunmer. He wore Extravagant Robes (if you have played Morrowind you should know what that is) and Daedric boots. 'That . . . thing is an animal. And all animals hate fire. So you idiots are in luck' *Holds out his hand and engulfs it in fire* 'You are looking at the Master Wizard of the Vivec Mage's Guild.'

by Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'If you think a helmet or a locked door can stop that spawn of Oblivion then you are fools.' A mer walks in, his blue-gray skin and red Iris immediately identified him as a Dunmer. He wore Extravagant Robes (if you have played Morrowind you should know what that is) and Daedric boots. 'That . . . thing is an animal. And all animals hate fire. So you idiots are in luck' *Holds out his hand and engulfs it in fire* 'You are looking at the Master Wizard of the Vivec Mage's Guild.'

The Bug Stomper
June 28, 2015

"And you are?"

by The Bug Stomper
June 28, 2015

"And you are?"

Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'My name is not important . . . Hasan, is it? We need find that son of a bitch and burn its flesh right off.'

by Emperor of Man
June 28, 2015

'My name is not important . . . Hasan, is it? We need find that son of a bitch and burn its flesh right off.'

deadeye21
June 28, 2015
'What happen if we doesnt find it?
by deadeye21
June 28, 2015
'What happen if we doesnt find it?

The Bug Stomper
June 28, 2015

"We can't burn it! The blood is acid. We can't risk it. Everyone search around!"

by The Bug Stomper
June 28, 2015

"We can't burn it! The blood is acid. We can't risk it. Everyone search around!"

Grolahmul
June 28, 2015

"Don't forget, it's leg's still 'bleeding', so it could still use acid to melt through the door," said Jovahhaul.

by Grolahmul
June 28, 2015

"Don't forget, it's leg's still 'bleeding', so it could still use acid to melt through the door," said Jovahhaul.

The Bug Stomper
June 29, 2015

"Then let's find it!" They searched the room, checking bookshelves and drawers. 

Paadun approached an unconscious Hasan, checking his body.

"Hasan?" A tail dangled from the ceiling... "AHH!" The creature fell on Paadun's shoulder, making her throwing it across the room. It just laid there.

"Wait," said Geltlaaski. He crouched over it. "Gelt, what are you-" "Wait." He took a prod and touched it, making it twitch. "IT'S ALIVE!" "It's just a reflex action. It's dead."

by The Bug Stomper
June 29, 2015

"Then let's find it!" They searched the room, checking bookshelves and drawers. 

Paadun approached an unconscious Hasan, checking his body.

"Hasan?" A tail dangled from the ceiling... "AHH!" The creature fell on Paadun's shoulder, making her throwing it across the room. It just laid there.

"Wait," said Geltlaaski. He crouched over it. "Gelt, what are you-" "Wait." He took a prod and touched it, making it twitch. "IT'S ALIVE!" "It's just a reflex action. It's dead."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.