Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Damn. I'm not a miner." "You need help, m'lady?" "No! Ah, there." They reached the mines. "No one drop their oil? Good."

"This must be the hole." They went inside. "Oh, my..." The alien stood tall above her. "What creature is that?" "I don't know. It's sort of shaped like a human...we need to find the entrance to the egg hive." "Found it!"

One by one, they rappeled inside. "Hurry. Everyone, spill your oil onto the eggs! Wipe them out!"

She noticed a strange formation of "bones." *dramatic gasp* "No..."

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Damn. I'm not a miner." "You need help, m'lady?" "No! Ah, there." They reached the mines. "No one drop their oil? Good."

"This must be the hole." They went inside. "Oh, my..." The alien stood tall above her. "What creature is that?" "I don't know. It's sort of shaped like a human...we need to find the entrance to the egg hive." "Found it!"

One by one, they rappeled inside. "Hurry. Everyone, spill your oil onto the eggs! Wipe them out!"

She noticed a strange formation of "bones." *dramatic gasp* "No..."

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I was with him into the caves, and I didn't see what it was. "What is it?"

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I was with him into the caves, and I didn't see what it was. "What is it?"

The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"It's one of them, but..." The formation of bones moved, and at the top, something erected out. An alien head with sharp teeth. She panned right to see a bloated tube, with at the end, produced more eggs. "Oh, God...a queen."

by The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"It's one of them, but..." The formation of bones moved, and at the top, something erected out. An alien head with sharp teeth. She panned right to see a bloated tube, with at the end, produced more eggs. "Oh, God...a queen."

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"Well, I'm out. Im going to invent something that can burn this thing." I leave and a few hours later, I come back with a flame thrower. "I call this a flame thrower."

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"Well, I'm out. Im going to invent something that can burn this thing." I leave and a few hours later, I come back with a flame thrower. "I call this a flame thrower."

The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

(You know, I'd be dead by then.)

by The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

(You know, I'd be dead by then.)

roastedZork
July 19, 2015

(then lets bend the laws of the planet so you survive aka you leave with me)

by roastedZork
July 19, 2015

(then lets bend the laws of the planet so you survive aka you leave with me)

The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

(Sure. Sure.)

Paadun shot down another facehugger. "Then use it! Kill it with fire!" She shot her fire arrow at the ovipositor, angering the queen.

"Put down the mines! Hurry!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

(Sure. Sure.)

Paadun shot down another facehugger. "Then use it! Kill it with fire!" She shot her fire arrow at the ovipositor, angering the queen.

"Put down the mines! Hurry!"

roastedZork
July 19, 2015

I start setting the eggs on fire, and when they were gone, the queen started walking towards us, so I started flamethrowing the queen.

by roastedZork
July 19, 2015

I start setting the eggs on fire, and when they were gone, the queen started walking towards us, so I started flamethrowing the queen.

The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

"The mines are set! Move!"

"Zork, stop firing! It'll--" The mines activated. They ran away, the queen screeching behing them.

by The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

"The mines are set! Move!"

"Zork, stop firing! It'll--" The mines activated. They ran away, the queen screeching behing them.

roastedZork
July 19, 2015

We get out, only to find the queen is there. "How...?"

by roastedZork
July 19, 2015

We get out, only to find the queen is there. "How...?"

Grolahmul
July 20, 2015

"I guess the queen is fireproof," I say, "Also, you don't need that... flamethrower, was it? We have flame spells... At least, I do."

by Grolahmul
July 20, 2015

"I guess the queen is fireproof," I say, "Also, you don't need that... flamethrower, was it? We have flame spells... At least, I do."

roastedZork
July 20, 2015

"But this isn't magic. this is something new called technology." I flame the queen, and it starts screaming. "Fireproof, you say?"

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015

"But this isn't magic. this is something new called technology." I flame the queen, and it starts screaming. "Fireproof, you say?"

Grolahmul
July 20, 2015

"Fire spells don't require hours of production. Also, we have technology. Have you ever been to a place like Riverwood? Has a lumbermill, mostly mechanical. Also, there's Dwemer ruins like Alftand," I say, recounting places I've explored.

by Grolahmul
July 20, 2015

"Fire spells don't require hours of production. Also, we have technology. Have you ever been to a place like Riverwood? Has a lumbermill, mostly mechanical. Also, there's Dwemer ruins like Alftand," I say, recounting places I've explored.

roastedZork
July 20, 2015

"But this is new and doesn't need steam. And it doesn't use gears." By now the queen is dead and all the fuel is out, so I reaload it. "By the way, I plan on making a new device which I plan on calling a 'gun'."

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015

"But this is new and doesn't need steam. And it doesn't use gears." By now the queen is dead and all the fuel is out, so I reaload it. "By the way, I plan on making a new device which I plan on calling a 'gun'."

The Bug Stomper
July 20, 2015

"It's dead. We need to return to the village." They do so.

While returning to their homes, Paadun was suddenly knocked out. By Geltlaaski.

by The Bug Stomper
July 20, 2015

"It's dead. We need to return to the village." They do so.

While returning to their homes, Paadun was suddenly knocked out. By Geltlaaski.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.