roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Who are you?" I ready my flamethrower.

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Who are you?" I ready my flamethrower.

The Bug Stomper
July 21, 2015

"Gelt?! Why are you doing this?!" "The Imperials will love taming these creatures." "The Imperials?! You're working with them?! You can't tame these creatures!" "The Imperials can do anything. Now, I need you both...unconscious." 

Suddenly, he summons a whip of flame and sends the two back. "This is the beginning of a new era, and you two will not live to see it!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 21, 2015

"Gelt?! Why are you doing this?!" "The Imperials will love taming these creatures." "The Imperials?! You're working with them?! You can't tame these creatures!" "The Imperials can do anything. Now, I need you both...unconscious." 

Suddenly, he summons a whip of flame and sends the two back. "This is the beginning of a new era, and you two will not live to see it!"

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

I dodge the whip. "You have no idea how hard killing those things was, and you want to try and TAME them?! I say that deserves fire to the face!"

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

I dodge the whip. "You have no idea how hard killing those things was, and you want to try and TAME them?! I say that deserves fire to the face!"

Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

"I will not allow this!" I yell, drawing my sword of paralysis, and my shield of fire resistance, "You're crazy to think I will let this happen without a fight! Imperials, under me!"

*All your Imperials come to me, except for maybe 4, who stay.*

"I guess you didn't know, but I practically own the Imperial guard."

by Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

"I will not allow this!" I yell, drawing my sword of paralysis, and my shield of fire resistance, "You're crazy to think I will let this happen without a fight! Imperials, under me!"

*All your Imperials come to me, except for maybe 4, who stay.*

"I guess you didn't know, but I practically own the Imperial guard."

The Bug Stomper
July 22, 2015
"I practically own the Imperial." Quickly, he magically stunned them. "...No!" Paadun cried, unable to move. "You bastard!"
"Guards...the egg." "No...no!" "Who will it infect first? Maybe you, Paadun." He placed it close to them. The top started opening...
by The Bug Stomper
July 22, 2015
"I practically own the Imperial." Quickly, he magically stunned them. "...No!" Paadun cried, unable to move. "You bastard!"

"Guards...the egg." "No...no!" "Who will it infect first? Maybe you, Paadun." He placed it close to them. The top started opening...

roastedZork
July 22, 2015

I drink a cure disease potion, and then I proceed to flame the opening egg, thus burning the facehugger to death. I then burn every other one I see. I look at Gelt, and say, " FUS RO D4 "

by roastedZork
July 22, 2015

I drink a cure disease potion, and then I proceed to flame the opening egg, thus burning the facehugger to death. I then burn every other one I see. I look at Gelt, and say, " FUS RO D4 "

The Bug Stomper
July 22, 2015

"AHHH!" screamed Geltlaaski to his doom.

"You're a Dovahkiin?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 22, 2015

"AHHH!" screamed Geltlaaski to his doom.

"You're a Dovahkiin?"

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"No, I'm just trained well in the way of the voice. I was taught by a greybeard." I turn around only to be dragged away by an alien, and I sadly dropped my weapon after using the shout.

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"No, I'm just trained well in the way of the voice. I was taught by a greybeard." I turn around only to be dragged away by an alien, and I sadly dropped my weapon after using the shout.

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"No!" Paadun grabbed the weapon and tried to fire, but failed. She sat down against the side of a house, the weapon against her chest. "Keep a look out. We're gonna die here.

(The sun began to rise.)

by The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"No!" Paadun grabbed the weapon and tried to fire, but failed. She sat down against the side of a house, the weapon against her chest. "Keep a look out. We're gonna die here.

(The sun began to rise.)

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

As the sun rises, they can see a lot of smoke in the distance and me running to the village. (Its been a few hours since i was dragged away)

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

As the sun rises, they can see a lot of smoke in the distance and me running to the village. (Its been a few hours since i was dragged away)

The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"Paadun, he's survived!" "What? How?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"Paadun, he's survived!" "What? How?"

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"There was fuel at that nest! And no, I wasn't impregnated. Atleast theres another burned nest."

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

"There was fuel at that nest! And no, I wasn't impregnated. Atleast theres another burned nest."

The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"Here's your weapon back. Now we need to get out of here. Are all the eggs and creatures dead?"

"I think." "Then we need to get out."

by The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"Here's your weapon back. Now we need to get out of here. Are all the eggs and creatures dead?"

"I think." "Then we need to get out."

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

Suddenly, an imperal wacks me unconcious. He said, "You aren't going anywhere."

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

Suddenly, an imperal wacks me unconcious. He said, "You aren't going anywhere."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.