Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"Bled to death, maybe?" said Jovahhaul.

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"Bled to death, maybe?" said Jovahhaul.

Emperor of Man
June 30, 2015

'No, look at that mark over there. Daedric symbols. It reads . . .' I look closely '. . . Hircine, of course, the Daedric Prince of the Hunt. He wanted this thing to hunt us once he saw arrive here. It failed, thus, it was punished.' 

by Emperor of Man
June 30, 2015

'No, look at that mark over there. Daedric symbols. It reads . . .' I look closely '. . . Hircine, of course, the Daedric Prince of the Hunt. He wanted this thing to hunt us once he saw arrive here. It failed, thus, it was punished.' 

deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Uuuhm one second i analysed hasans body and that thing put something in his body
by deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Uuuhm one second i analysed hasans body and that thing put something in his body

The Bug Stomper
July 1, 2015

Hasan slowly groaned. Everyone surrounded him as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Hasan? How are you?" "Ugh...I'm fine. And hungry."

"What do you remember?" "The mining...and a strange dream...of...smothering...but, uh, what happened? And who's he?" "He's a stranger who seems to know these creatures." "Alright then." 

"Careful. Something might happen. For now, just eat."

by The Bug Stomper
July 1, 2015

Hasan slowly groaned. Everyone surrounded him as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Hasan? How are you?" "Ugh...I'm fine. And hungry."

"What do you remember?" "The mining...and a strange dream...of...smothering...but, uh, what happened? And who's he?" "He's a stranger who seems to know these creatures." "Alright then." 

"Careful. Something might happen. For now, just eat."

Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

'Woah, woah! I've seen what these things do. They lay eggs inside, it is best not to eat, it'll feed the off-spring. Eventually, it will rip out of the chest. I've seen it happen, the Creature did exactly that to my home village.' The Dunmer stood up. 'Do not eat, Hasan. Once we figure out a safe way to remove the creature then you eat.'

by Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

'Woah, woah! I've seen what these things do. They lay eggs inside, it is best not to eat, it'll feed the off-spring. Eventually, it will rip out of the chest. I've seen it happen, the Creature did exactly that to my home village.' The Dunmer stood up. 'Do not eat, Hasan. Once we figure out a safe way to remove the creature then you eat.'

The Bug Stomper
July 1, 2015

"What?! What thing?! We can't-" "Hasan, calm down!"

"It must be a kind of parasite, possibly tying itself into the different vital organs, feeding off of him. Should we remove it despite the risk?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 1, 2015

"What?! What thing?! We can't-" "Hasan, calm down!"

"It must be a kind of parasite, possibly tying itself into the different vital organs, feeding off of him. Should we remove it despite the risk?"

Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

(In the Elder Scrolls the only form of biology is animal and plant life, which is dictated by magic. So any knowledge of what an organ is, is nonexistent)

'Burn him. Now. It is about to come out, he'll die anyway. So if he must die so must it.' I ready a ball of molten rock.

by Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

(In the Elder Scrolls the only form of biology is animal and plant life, which is dictated by magic. So any knowledge of what an organ is, is nonexistent)

'Burn him. Now. It is about to come out, he'll die anyway. So if he must die so must it.' I ready a ball of molten rock.

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"What will happen if I don't die before those eggs hatch?" asked Hasan, "What'll happen to me and the village?"

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"What will happen if I don't die before those eggs hatch?" asked Hasan, "What'll happen to me and the village?"

The Bug Stomper
July 3, 2015

"Gelt, there must be some way out of this."

"I don't know."

"How we even know there's something in him?" She stormed up to the stranger. "How do you know about these things?!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 3, 2015

"Gelt, there must be some way out of this."

"I don't know."

"How we even know there's something in him?" She stormed up to the stranger. "How do you know about these things?!"

Grolahmul
July 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

These guys know what organs are. You ever see the Black Sacrament?

by Grolahmul
July 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

These guys know what organs are. You ever see the Black Sacrament?

Emperor of Man
July 3, 2015

(I have, unfortunately, but they don't exactly know what is vital and what is not.)

'I have seen everything they can do. They just want to reproduce, which is at the cost of people.'

by Emperor of Man
July 3, 2015

(I have, unfortunately, but they don't exactly know what is vital and what is not.)

'I have seen everything they can do. They just want to reproduce, which is at the cost of people.'

The Bug Stomper
July 4, 2015

"Where are they found?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 4, 2015

"Where are they found?"

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
' they said the mine but i need some bows to kill if they are comming
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
' they said the mine but i need some bows to kill if they are comming

The Bug Stomper
July 4, 2015

"What about the acid for blood? And stranger, where have you seen them?"

by The Bug Stomper
July 4, 2015

"What about the acid for blood? And stranger, where have you seen them?"

The Bug Stomper
July 6, 2015

"Guys, what am I gonna do?! I'm gonna DIE!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 6, 2015

"Guys, what am I gonna do?! I'm gonna DIE!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.