YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

"No more songs." Makor groans 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

"No more songs." Makor groans 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"ok well i got an idea...let's see who can drink the most black-briar reserve without passing out...what you say makor ready to get beat by a lady"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"ok well i got an idea...let's see who can drink the most black-briar reserve without passing out...what you say makor ready to get beat by a lady"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor swiftly gets up "Let me warn you, I'm undefeated." spectators gather around them.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor swiftly gets up "Let me warn you, I'm undefeated." spectators gather around them.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"well let's see about that" Alexa starts downing bottle after bottle of black-briar mead without a breath (there is 30 bottles of black-briar reserve for each of us you can only do 10 at a time)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"well let's see about that" Alexa starts downing bottle after bottle of black-briar mead without a breath (there is 30 bottles of black-briar reserve for each of us you can only do 10 at a time)

Vultuzmaar
September 17, 2015

*sitting in the corner of the tavern, baked out of his mind*

by Vultuzmaar
September 17, 2015

*sitting in the corner of the tavern, baked out of his mind*

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

Sauriil sipped his tea, staring at Makor. Idiot. Drinking his arse off.

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

Sauriil sipped his tea, staring at Makor. Idiot. Drinking his arse off.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"I..." chug another black-briar reserve "WILL..." chugs another black-briar reserve "NOT..." chugs a 3rd black-briar  reserve "LOSE!..." chugs 4 more bottles of blac-briar reserve 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"I..." chug another black-briar reserve "WILL..." chugs another black-briar reserve "NOT..." chugs a 3rd black-briar  reserve "LOSE!..." chugs 4 more bottles of blac-briar reserve 

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I need to see this in a movie! It's hilarious!)

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I need to see this in a movie! It's hilarious!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

(lol ikr)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

(lol ikr)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor laughs and drinks more mead.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

Makor laughs and drinks more mead.

Vultuzmaar
September 17, 2015

(I dunno why, but I wanted my character to be smoking some kind of TOS variant of Cannabis)

by Vultuzmaar
September 17, 2015

(I dunno why, but I wanted my character to be smoking some kind of TOS variant of Cannabis)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

"Come on, woman, you think you have the strength to defeat me!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 17, 2015

"Come on, woman, you think you have the strength to defeat me!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"well explain why i have only 4 more bottles to go..." chugs the last 3 and struggles to finish the last one (let's make this dramatic)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"well explain why i have only 4 more bottles to go..." chugs the last 3 and struggles to finish the last one (let's make this dramatic)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"al--mo--st--done" said Alexa half way done the last bottle

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 17, 2015

"al--mo--st--done" said Alexa half way done the last bottle

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I'm pretty sure four more people aren't going to join. There has never been a thread that large. Minus the Interrogation, an ancient thread a year back, that I joined.)

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I'm pretty sure four more people aren't going to join. There has never been a thread that large. Minus the Interrogation, an ancient thread a year back, that I joined.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.