"why thank you...care for some argonian bloodwine"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"why thank you...care for some argonian bloodwine"

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

Name:  Wihjmaer Blooded-Fists

Race: Breton

Attributes/skills: I dont like weapons cause I only kill bare-handed, but a bit of magic and assassins skills mixed with my rage and phisical strenght and I can kill more than just Dragons.

Armor: Nocturnal armor set , except for the hood.

History: They telled me that I haved amnesia. I was very angry with that and killed my own sisters in a uncontrolled state, wich ended up to be hired thugs sent to bring my head to someone . Been traveling since then, trying to discover my past and the meaning of what the awful voice in my mind says.

Misc: Since I remember, people caled me a killer, a monster, a liar. And I just cant understand that

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

Name:  Wihjmaer Blooded-Fists

Race: Breton

Attributes/skills: I dont like weapons cause I only kill bare-handed, but a bit of magic and assassins skills mixed with my rage and phisical strenght and I can kill more than just Dragons.

Armor: Nocturnal armor set , except for the hood.

History: They telled me that I haved amnesia. I was very angry with that and killed my own sisters in a uncontrolled state, wich ended up to be hired thugs sent to bring my head to someone . Been traveling since then, trying to discover my past and the meaning of what the awful voice in my mind says.

Misc: Since I remember, people caled me a killer, a monster, a liar. And I just cant understand that

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

I enter the bar and walk towards Alexa, offering her a drink. I sit in a bench next to her and says: " Want to know something interesting?"

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

I enter the bar and walk towards Alexa, offering her a drink. I sit in a bench next to her and says: " Want to know something interesting?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

i take the bottle "oh ok well sure..." said Alexa sitting down next to the breton she just met, feeling a bit inturrupted (lol i don't mean that) "i'm a bit drunk just so you know" said Alexa chugging the bottle of mead that the breton gave her "also don't try and hit on me, you see that orc over there; Alexa pointed at Makor at the other table "he'll smash your face in with volendrung...hope i didn't scare you hahahah...anyways you were about to say something

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

i take the bottle "oh ok well sure..." said Alexa sitting down next to the breton she just met, feeling a bit inturrupted (lol i don't mean that) "i'm a bit drunk just so you know" said Alexa chugging the bottle of mead that the breton gave her "also don't try and hit on me, you see that orc over there; Alexa pointed at Makor at the other table "he'll smash your face in with volendrung...hope i didn't scare you hahahah...anyways you were about to say something

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"You and Makor have been followed. Stay still, dont look back and be calm. Dont ask how I know your name".

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"You and Makor have been followed. Stay still, dont look back and be calm. Dont ask how I know your name".

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

" They're necromancers. And here is full of people, so that would be a problem. But dont worry honey, me and Kye (brother) would love to kill some douchebags."

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

" They're necromancers. And here is full of people, so that would be a problem. But dont worry honey, me and Kye (brother) would love to kill some douchebags."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well you go do that i'm gonna stay here and get a bit drunk then dance to some songs" said Alexa sitting back down with Makor (dude not to be rude but plz don't try an alter what is going to happen plz were all in the tavern in the RP because were waiting for 3-4 more people ok but you and kye can still kill the necromancers ok, i'm not not mad it's just so ya know)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well you go do that i'm gonna stay here and get a bit drunk then dance to some songs" said Alexa sitting back down with Makor (dude not to be rude but plz don't try an alter what is going to happen plz were all in the tavern in the RP because were waiting for 3-4 more people ok but you and kye can still kill the necromancers ok, i'm not not mad it's just so ya know)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i think i hear a song coming on......" the normal bar band came up and played a song "https://youtu.be/NCHq0m67lq8?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=8" the song plays in the back ground as Alexa continues to drink with Makor, Sauriil, Maramis, and Kissari

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i think i hear a song coming on......" the normal bar band came up and played a song "https://youtu.be/NCHq0m67lq8?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=8" the song plays in the back ground as Alexa continues to drink with Makor, Sauriil, Maramis, and Kissari

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"It was a joke. You should see your face."

"But I ask myself what a fine lady like you is not dancing. Come."

Gives left hand. " We have a lot to drink and a lot to laugh".

"Makor, if you excuse us"

(sorry guys)

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"It was a joke. You should see your face."

"But I ask myself what a fine lady like you is not dancing. Come."

Gives left hand. " We have a lot to drink and a lot to laugh".

"Makor, if you excuse us"

(sorry guys)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

(it's alright :)) "now that's what i'm talking about. I'll be right back i'm going to dance with this breton"Alexa takes the bretons hand (that song link i sent is the song in the background ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

(it's alright :)) "now that's what i'm talking about. I'll be right back i'm going to dance with this breton"Alexa takes the bretons hand (that song link i sent is the song in the background ok)

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"What's your race ?I mean, i've been traveling for a long time and didn't see anyone like you, Alexa."

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

"What's your race ?I mean, i've been traveling for a long time and didn't see anyone like you, Alexa."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"My Race? First off i'm not from tamreil obviously as you can tell but i don't think i'm up to saying were i'm from in front of someone i just met i'm not that drunk.....if I may ask what's your name?" Said Alexa while dancing with the young breton man she had just met.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"My Race? First off i'm not from tamreil obviously as you can tell but i don't think i'm up to saying were i'm from in front of someone i just met i'm not that drunk.....if I may ask what's your name?" Said Alexa while dancing with the young breton man she had just met.

Yol sil
September 16, 2015

I smile, and give her  a coin that I just stoled from her:

"If Im am trustable or not, time will say. Name is Wijmaehr, at least the one that I created, I don't know my real one. But who needs a name anyway? Killing is easier without that."

by Yol sil
September 16, 2015

I smile, and give her  a coin that I just stoled from her:

"If Im am trustable or not, time will say. Name is Wijmaehr, at least the one that I created, I don't know my real one. But who needs a name anyway? Killing is easier without that."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"oh a trained killer you sound like kissari hahahahah. Well thank you for my septim back, and if you want to know something about me i'm a dragonrider, I'm not from cyrodil though i'm just here at a tavern having a good time while there's a war over tamriel going on" (Alexa is drunk so she's laughy daughy about everything so right now she doesn't care about the war lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"oh a trained killer you sound like kissari hahahahah. Well thank you for my septim back, and if you want to know something about me i'm a dragonrider, I'm not from cyrodil though i'm just here at a tavern having a good time while there's a war over tamriel going on" (Alexa is drunk so she's laughy daughy about everything so right now she doesn't care about the war lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.