deadeye21
July 12, 2015
Hevnoraak : i realy dont like this volsung youre allowing this
by deadeye21
July 12, 2015
Hevnoraak : i realy dont like this volsung youre allowing this

BanditNation
July 12, 2015

Konahrik: "Hevnoraak, we can trust our new ally." Konahrik leans closer and whispers, "If he betrays us, well, he will get the worst punishment you can conjure up."

by BanditNation
July 12, 2015

Konahrik: "Hevnoraak, we can trust our new ally." Konahrik leans closer and whispers, "If he betrays us, well, he will get the worst punishment you can conjure up."

roastedZork
July 12, 2015

I leave, focusing on where I heard the shout from. "Lets see... Got it." I go to the location in which I heard the shout.

by roastedZork
July 12, 2015

I leave, focusing on where I heard the shout from. "Lets see... Got it." I go to the location in which I heard the shout.

roastedZork
July 15, 2015

I try to revive the thread.

by roastedZork
July 15, 2015

I try to revive the thread.

BanditNation
July 16, 2015

The thread is revived.

by BanditNation
July 16, 2015

The thread is revived.

deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Hevnoraak : what now?
by deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Hevnoraak : what now?

roastedZork
July 16, 2015

When I got to the location from the shout, I pulled a hood over my head to keep anyone from seeing my identity.Whyen I found the meeting room of the mortals and sneaked in, I heard something that disturbed me. one of the people said, "Thanks to Dragonrend, we managed to kill another dragon. On another note, we managed to find out that Alduin will be on top of the throat of the world tomorrow. We will go there, use Dragonrend, and defeat Aluin with this elder scroll." He takes out an elder scroll. "Oh no..." I say to myself. I have to warn the others." When I got back to the meeting room, I told the other dragon priests what I heard.

by roastedZork
July 16, 2015

When I got to the location from the shout, I pulled a hood over my head to keep anyone from seeing my identity.Whyen I found the meeting room of the mortals and sneaked in, I heard something that disturbed me. one of the people said, "Thanks to Dragonrend, we managed to kill another dragon. On another note, we managed to find out that Alduin will be on top of the throat of the world tomorrow. We will go there, use Dragonrend, and defeat Aluin with this elder scroll." He takes out an elder scroll. "Oh no..." I say to myself. I have to warn the others." When I got back to the meeting room, I told the other dragon priests what I heard.

ErianDragonborn
July 16, 2015

Volsung: "They wish to destroy Thuru Alduin with a Kel? Are they mad? No-one can wield the power of these scrolls. Not even the Dovah could!
Tomorrow already. We will never be able to reach Alduin before then, and we won't reach the Throat of the World either... This could be the end of times, unless we come up with something good."

by ErianDragonborn
July 16, 2015

Volsung: "They wish to destroy Thuru Alduin with a Kel? Are they mad? No-one can wield the power of these scrolls. Not even the Dovah could!
Tomorrow already. We will never be able to reach Alduin before then, and we won't reach the Throat of the World either... This could be the end of times, unless we come up with something good."

deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Hevnoraak: Why dont we just shout alduins name
by deadeye21
July 16, 2015
Hevnoraak: Why dont we just shout alduins name

BanditNation
July 16, 2015

Konahrik: "It is not that easy. Alduin will be too preoccupied at the Throat of the World to hear what we have to say."

by BanditNation
July 16, 2015

Konahrik: "It is not that easy. Alduin will be too preoccupied at the Throat of the World to hear what we have to say."

roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"If only we could just get there now, but it would take more than a day. Maybe a shout can help us? I heard of one called Slow Time."

by roastedZork
July 17, 2015

"If only we could just get there now, but it would take more than a day. Maybe a shout can help us? I heard of one called Slow Time."

ErianDragonborn
July 17, 2015

Volsung: "That would help a bit, but will it be enough? I think we should decide right now what we are going to do, otherwise it will definately be too late."

by ErianDragonborn
July 17, 2015

Volsung: "That would help a bit, but will it be enough? I think we should decide right now what we are going to do, otherwise it will definately be too late."

BanditNation
July 17, 2015

Konahrik: "I think we should try the Slow Time shout. Perhaps if we use it at the same time, the effect will be strong enough for us to get to the Monahven."

by BanditNation
July 17, 2015

Konahrik: "I think we should try the Slow Time shout. Perhaps if we use it at the same time, the effect will be strong enough for us to get to the Monahven."

ErianDragonborn
July 17, 2015

Volsung: "I wonder if that has been done before. Thuri Kohnarik, should we do a count-down?"

by ErianDragonborn
July 17, 2015

Volsung: "I wonder if that has been done before. Thuri Kohnarik, should we do a count-down?"

deadeye21
July 17, 2015
Hevnoraak : i m ready
by deadeye21
July 17, 2015
Hevnoraak : i m ready
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.