Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

ErianDragonborn
July 7, 2015

Volsung: "Everything on time. We have been granted our power over time and by proving ourselves. But none of us can overthrow any Dovah, and he will not be a powerful as any of us in a hundred years. 
We must keep him in once he is in. We see now with that new shout that traitors are more dangerous than enemies. They should be dealt with."

by ErianDragonborn
July 7, 2015

Volsung: "Everything on time. We have been granted our power over time and by proving ourselves. But none of us can overthrow any Dovah, and he will not be a powerful as any of us in a hundred years. 
We must keep him in once he is in. We see now with that new shout that traitors are more dangerous than enemies. They should be dealt with."

roastedZork
July 7, 2015

I went over this with my master, and he saw it as a good oppurtunity. So now, I'm heading back to the Labrynthian where they specified, and on the way, I heard the words of Dragonrend. When I got to the place specified, I took out the gemstone and showed it to the bodyguards, so I was let in.

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015

I went over this with my master, and he saw it as a good oppurtunity. So now, I'm heading back to the Labrynthian where they specified, and on the way, I heard the words of Dragonrend. When I got to the place specified, I took out the gemstone and showed it to the bodyguards, so I was let in.

deadeye21
July 7, 2015
Hevnoraak : volsung hes here
by deadeye21
July 7, 2015
Hevnoraak : volsung hes here

BanditNation
July 7, 2015

Konahrik: "I am correct to assume he has joined us?"

by BanditNation
July 7, 2015

Konahrik: "I am correct to assume he has joined us?"

roastedZork
July 7, 2015

"Yes, you are correct to assume that. I have decided to join you. And on the way here, I learned two things about this new shout. One, it is called 'Dragonrend'. Two, its words are 'joor, zah frul'."

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015

"Yes, you are correct to assume that. I have decided to join you. And on the way here, I learned two things about this new shout. One, it is called 'Dragonrend'. Two, its words are 'joor, zah frul'."

BanditNation
July 7, 2015

Konahrik: "That is valuable information, thank you."

by BanditNation
July 7, 2015

Konahrik: "That is valuable information, thank you."

roastedZork
July 7, 2015

But little did I know, simply hearing the shout allowed me to use it at full affect if I spoke the words loud enough.

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015

But little did I know, simply hearing the shout allowed me to use it at full affect if I spoke the words loud enough.

deadeye21
July 8, 2015
Hevnoraak: I also got some valuable information on the rebels looks like there leader is in dawnstar
by deadeye21
July 8, 2015
Hevnoraak: I also got some valuable information on the rebels looks like there leader is in dawnstar

ErianDragonborn
July 8, 2015

volsung: 'Do you know more about the dagger? Could anyone tell where it is from or who made it?'

Turns to the stranger: 'I am glad you decided to join us. We may need your skills soon. You may have overheard we have a small... problem with a traitor. As you might imagine, traitors will be punished in ways even Hevnoraak may find cruel.'

by ErianDragonborn
July 8, 2015

volsung: 'Do you know more about the dagger? Could anyone tell where it is from or who made it?'

Turns to the stranger: 'I am glad you decided to join us. We may need your skills soon. You may have overheard we have a small... problem with a traitor. As you might imagine, traitors will be punished in ways even Hevnoraak may find cruel.'

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"What do I need to do?"

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

"What do I need to do?"

ErianDragonborn
July 10, 2015

Volsung: 'You said that you heard the shout on your way here? You could go and see where it was coming from. Who spoke the words. See if you can find any clues. And make sure you are not seen, but I am sure you can handle that part. 
Do you have a weapon to defend yourself?'

by ErianDragonborn
July 10, 2015

Volsung: 'You said that you heard the shout on your way here? You could go and see where it was coming from. Who spoke the words. See if you can find any clues. And make sure you are not seen, but I am sure you can handle that part. 
Do you have a weapon to defend yourself?'

roastedZork
July 10, 2015

"Just this axe." I take out an iron axe.

by roastedZork
July 10, 2015

"Just this axe." I take out an iron axe.

BanditNation
July 10, 2015

Konahrik: "You need something... better." He takes out a sword that looks like a Dragon Priest Dagger, but with a longer blade. "Here."

by BanditNation
July 10, 2015

Konahrik: "You need something... better." He takes out a sword that looks like a Dragon Priest Dagger, but with a longer blade. "Here."

roastedZork
July 11, 2015

"Thanks." I say as I take the sword. "This will do very well."

by roastedZork
July 11, 2015

"Thanks." I say as I take the sword. "This will do very well."

ErianDragonborn
July 12, 2015

Volsung: 'Remember, one man alone can not fight an army. Should you be in trouble, return here or go to one of the priest's strongholds. The guards will know you are loyal to us. Winds guide you.'

by ErianDragonborn
July 12, 2015

Volsung: 'Remember, one man alone can not fight an army. Should you be in trouble, return here or go to one of the priest's strongholds. The guards will know you are loyal to us. Winds guide you.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.