Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: waits for a reaction. If he doesn't hear any response, he says with a loud Voice so the whole Village could hear: "Don't make this more difficult. We haVe orders to find you, and we will. May Alduin destroy us when we harm you if you show up yourself. If not, we haVe to find you the hard way.
We know of your skill, so may we not find you, then you haVe one last chance for riches and power. Things impossible to gain anywhere but with us. Come to Bromjunaar unarmed. Offer the guards this gemstone and state that you are inVited by Volsung. Or choose now. Our orders are our orders."
Drops a large purple gemstone with

V
carVed in it on the floor and waits.

by ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: waits for a reaction. If he doesn't hear any response, he says with a loud Voice so the whole Village could hear: "Don't make this more difficult. We haVe orders to find you, and we will. May Alduin destroy us when we harm you if you show up yourself. If not, we haVe to find you the hard way.
We know of your skill, so may we not find you, then you haVe one last chance for riches and power. Things impossible to gain anywhere but with us. Come to Bromjunaar unarmed. Offer the guards this gemstone and state that you are inVited by Volsung. Or choose now. Our orders are our orders."
Drops a large purple gemstone with

V
carVed in it on the floor and waits.

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak wel be going then?
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak wel be going then?

ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Give him a chance to show up. If he doesn't, we can find a fast way to search the house."

by ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Give him a chance to show up. If he doesn't, we can find a fast way to search the house."

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak : how i dont smel him anymore
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak : how i dont smel him anymore

ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Laas Yah Nir... I don't see him either... Maybe we should burn the place down. The floor sounded hollow when the gemstone fell on it. Let's get the wolves out of the place."

by ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Laas Yah Nir... I don't see him either... Maybe we should burn the place down. The floor sounded hollow when the gemstone fell on it. Let's get the wolves out of the place."

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak: bodyguards pul the wolves out but what about the citiziens theres gonna be a riot
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak: bodyguards pul the wolves out but what about the citiziens theres gonna be a riot

ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Yes, I suppose we could be more careful. We should check that door, maybe it leads somewhere."

by ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "Yes, I suppose we could be more careful. We should check that door, maybe it leads somewhere."

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak : Wait haha he forgot to change his boots a hidden door fus.. ro dah doors open you firs i need to rest these shouts are tyring me
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Hevnoraak : Wait haha he forgot to change his boots a hidden door fus.. ro dah doors open you firs i need to rest these shouts are tyring me

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

They hear a loud voice where they can't tell where it originated from. 

AND WHAT WOULD I BE GIVEN IF I ACCEPT?

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

They hear a loud voice where they can't tell where it originated from. 

AND WHAT WOULD I BE GIVEN IF I ACCEPT?

ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "We can teach you spells which only those alligned with the dragons know. We can give you your own fortress, riches, an army to command. And if you prove yourself, you may be awarded with artifacts that have never seen the light of sun before. Artifacts more powerful than those that any men posesses."

Then he says so quiet that only he himself and Hevnoraak can hear it: "but none powerful enough to overthrow the Dovah, let alone thuru Alduin"

by ErianDragonborn
July 4, 2015

Volsung: "We can teach you spells which only those alligned with the dragons know. We can give you your own fortress, riches, an army to command. And if you prove yourself, you may be awarded with artifacts that have never seen the light of sun before. Artifacts more powerful than those that any men posesses."

Then he says so quiet that only he himself and Hevnoraak can hear it: "but none powerful enough to overthrow the Dovah, let alone thuru Alduin"

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

I decided that I'll think about it, but I don't tell them that. So power and riches... I believed in the riches part but the power, theres no such thing. Power is a term made up by man for control of things. When they left and I knew they were gone, I went back to my home and looked at the gemstone dropped. "a runed V is carved into it..." I pick it up and feel a sensation to accept the invitation, so I drop it. Enchanted... interesting...

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

I decided that I'll think about it, but I don't tell them that. So power and riches... I believed in the riches part but the power, theres no such thing. Power is a term made up by man for control of things. When they left and I knew they were gone, I went back to my home and looked at the gemstone dropped. "a runed V is carved into it..." I pick it up and feel a sensation to accept the invitation, so I drop it. Enchanted... interesting...

roastedZork
July 6, 2015

revive this thread.

by roastedZork
July 6, 2015

revive this thread.

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Hevnoraak : lets go back we now have to wait
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Hevnoraak : lets go back we now have to wait

roastedZork
July 6, 2015

I pick up the gem with gloves and bring it inside my home. I am thinking, should I accept the invitation? Doing so would make me kill my own race. I do know that they have managed to retrieve an elder scroll and make dragonrend. I'll need to speak to my master about this.

by roastedZork
July 6, 2015

I pick up the gem with gloves and bring it inside my home. I am thinking, should I accept the invitation? Doing so would make me kill my own race. I do know that they have managed to retrieve an elder scroll and make dragonrend. I'll need to speak to my master about this.

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Hevnoraak : youre not realy concidering to give him power do you
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Hevnoraak : youre not realy concidering to give him power do you
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.