Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"I'm sorry, it's just I've spent my whole time here fighting vampires and bandits, I'm becoming a wee bit paranoid."

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"I'm sorry, it's just I've spent my whole time here fighting vampires and bandits, I'm becoming a wee bit paranoid."

Kronvullok
May 31, 2015

"I understand. Constantly fighting can mess with someone's head. In any case, we should press forward."

by Kronvullok
May 31, 2015

"I understand. Constantly fighting can mess with someone's head. In any case, we should press forward."

Vultuzmaar
May 31, 2015
*had already begun scouting ahead* "Hey gold, it seems your little camp's been ransacked."
by Vultuzmaar
May 31, 2015
*had already begun scouting ahead* "Hey gold, it seems your little camp's been ransacked."

Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"WHAT?!" *runs to him* "Nonononononononono. Oh, Divines, no! Please tell me they didn't unlock the chest." *runs to his tent, where his most valuable things were held, and finds it safe, unlocks it, and pulls out his Dwarven Greatsword, Diinan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), and Dagger , Ahkropus Diin (Sneaky Freeze), and some food (fried Chicken Breast and such, because Gold loves chicken) and, relieved, sighs.* "Oh, thank the Divines!" *Hugging his weapons to his chest. He had a sword he stole from the Blades on when he was fighting the vampires, Nel Diin (Fast Freeze)*

by Grolahmul
May 31, 2015

"WHAT?!" *runs to him* "Nonononononononono. Oh, Divines, no! Please tell me they didn't unlock the chest." *runs to his tent, where his most valuable things were held, and finds it safe, unlocks it, and pulls out his Dwarven Greatsword, Diinan Faazhus (Frozen Misery), and Dagger , Ahkropus Diin (Sneaky Freeze), and some food (fried Chicken Breast and such, because Gold loves chicken) and, relieved, sighs.* "Oh, thank the Divines!" *Hugging his weapons to his chest. He had a sword he stole from the Blades on when he was fighting the vampires, Nel Diin (Fast Freeze)*

Kronvullok
June 2, 2015

(That takes the saying "stay frosty" to a whole new level)

"You sure are attached to your weapons... Also, those weapons look a bit... cold."

by Kronvullok
June 2, 2015

(That takes the saying "stay frosty" to a whole new level)

"You sure are attached to your weapons... Also, those weapons look a bit... cold."

Vultuzmaar
June 2, 2015

(God dammit kron) "You don't say?" *sarcastic comment is sarcastic*

by Vultuzmaar
June 2, 2015

(God dammit kron) "You don't say?" *sarcastic comment is sarcastic*

Kronvullok
June 2, 2015

(HAHAHAHA!!!!)

"I'm sure you would like to feel them, then?"

*evilly grins*

by Kronvullok
June 2, 2015

(HAHAHAHA!!!!)

"I'm sure you would like to feel them, then?"

*evilly grins*

Vultuzmaar
June 3, 2015
"Nah..."
by Vultuzmaar
June 3, 2015
"Nah..."

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

*Chuckles*

"They are a bit chilly, but that helps when I fight bandits that like power attacking. Or when I have a fever or something."

(My favorite enchantment is the ice.)

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

*Chuckles*

"They are a bit chilly, but that helps when I fight bandits that like power attacking. Or when I have a fever or something."

(My favorite enchantment is the ice.)

Vultuzmaar
June 3, 2015

"Fair point. I honestly prefer paralysis enchantments to prevent them from attacking all together, or to just stick them with it and have enough time to get away to heal."

by Vultuzmaar
June 3, 2015

"Fair point. I honestly prefer paralysis enchantments to prevent them from attacking all together, or to just stick them with it and have enough time to get away to heal."

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

"Bandits usually have two-handed weapons, and lke to power attack, which uses stamina. Take their stamina, no power attacks."

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

"Bandits usually have two-handed weapons, and lke to power attack, which uses stamina. Take their stamina, no power attacks."

Kronvullok
June 5, 2015

"That is a really good strategy. I prefer the absorb enchantments. Why take it if you can't use it? But then again, soul trapping is really useful for getting the souls needed for enchanting. That's why I use bound weapons."

by Kronvullok
June 5, 2015

"That is a really good strategy. I prefer the absorb enchantments. Why take it if you can't use it? But then again, soul trapping is really useful for getting the souls needed for enchanting. That's why I use bound weapons."

Grolahmul
June 5, 2015

"OH, SH*T!" *Frantically searches the chest, and pulls out a Steel Warhammer.(It's called Scare Hammer, because of it's enchant.) "Thank the Divines again, my Scare Hammer. This'd be helpful: it scares away undead."

by Grolahmul
June 5, 2015

"OH, SH*T!" *Frantically searches the chest, and pulls out a Steel Warhammer.(It's called Scare Hammer, because of it's enchant.) "Thank the Divines again, my Scare Hammer. This'd be helpful: it scares away undead."

Kronvullok
June 6, 2015

"... I could tell... In any case, we should press on. We need to kill whatever is at the end of this ruin."

*goes further in*

*runs back*

"I've seen the things necromancers can do, but this is far beyond simple necromancy. You must see this."

by Kronvullok
June 6, 2015

"... I could tell... In any case, we should press on. We need to kill whatever is at the end of this ruin."

*goes further in*

*runs back*

"I've seen the things necromancers can do, but this is far beyond simple necromancy. You must see this."

Grolahmul
June 6, 2015

"Oh, boy."

*Gulps*

*all go in and see...*

(Someone please make something up. My mind has gone blank.)

by Grolahmul
June 6, 2015

"Oh, boy."

*Gulps*

*all go in and see...*

(Someone please make something up. My mind has gone blank.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.