Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Nice work. Now to finish them off." *whistling as I walk over to the large hole. begins pouring dwarven oil down the hole, making sure it got the entire area of the pile of vampires* "Anyone have a torch?"

by Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Nice work. Now to finish them off." *whistling as I walk over to the large hole. begins pouring dwarven oil down the hole, making sure it got the entire area of the pile of vampires* "Anyone have a torch?"

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"Who needs torches?"

*shoots a firebolt*

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"Who needs torches?"

*shoots a firebolt*

Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

*a large fire starts and screams can be heard* "What a beautiful sound."

by Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

*a large fire starts and screams can be heard* "What a beautiful sound."

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"I must agree, but we can't just stand here while there is treasure to be gotten. Let's go."

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"I must agree, but we can't just stand here while there is treasure to be gotten. Let's go."

Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Indeed." *they travel deeper into the temple*

by Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Indeed." *they travel deeper into the temple*

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

"Hey, guys, wait!"

*Dispatches draugr and takes his Jagged Crown, putting it on.*

"I love this crown. It works so well on me."

*Runs to catch up.*

*Casts Detect Dead spell.*

"Woah. Ummm... guys. Get your weapons ready... Much undead up ahead."

by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

"Hey, guys, wait!"

*Dispatches draugr and takes his Jagged Crown, putting it on.*

"I love this crown. It works so well on me."

*Runs to catch up.*

*Casts Detect Dead spell.*

"Woah. Ummm... guys. Get your weapons ready... Much undead up ahead."

Vultuzmaar
June 12, 2015

"Then let's look for another vantage point we could use against them in this temple" *begins to carefully scout ahead*

by Vultuzmaar
June 12, 2015

"Then let's look for another vantage point we could use against them in this temple" *begins to carefully scout ahead*

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015
"Anyone have invisibility spells? Or at least a spell tome?"
by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015
"Anyone have invisibility spells? Or at least a spell tome?"

Kronvullok
June 12, 2015

"Afraid not. All I can do for you if you want to be stealthy is lay some traps down. It'll slow them down, at least."

by Kronvullok
June 12, 2015

"Afraid not. All I can do for you if you want to be stealthy is lay some traps down. It'll slow them down, at least."

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

*Smirks*

"Ha. What I meant was, 'anyone else have an invisibility spell' for I do have one."

*casts invisibility spell, and jumps over your traps.*

"I have extra tomes."

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

*Smirks*

"Ha. What I meant was, 'anyone else have an invisibility spell' for I do have one."

*casts invisibility spell, and jumps over your traps.*

"I have extra tomes."

Kronvullok
June 13, 2015

"Toss me one. Too many times have I needed to be sneaky and have not been able to become invisible."

by Kronvullok
June 13, 2015

"Toss me one. Too many times have I needed to be sneaky and have not been able to become invisible."

Vultuzmaar
June 13, 2015

*comes back after looking around the area* "I wasn't able to find any environmental advantages, but I was able to lay out a couple fire traps around the area."

by Vultuzmaar
June 13, 2015

*comes back after looking around the area* "I wasn't able to find any environmental advantages, but I was able to lay out a couple fire traps around the area."

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

*Tosses tomes to them.*

"Well, here's your invisibility. Those runes might be important, so I will sketch them on my notepad. You can go ahead."

*Goes back.*

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

*Tosses tomes to them.*

"Well, here's your invisibility. Those runes might be important, so I will sketch them on my notepad. You can go ahead."

*Goes back.*

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

A few minutes later

*comes back*

"Ok, back."

*Jumping over traps as I go, I run to catch up with you.*

*catches up*

"Hey, looks like your traps didn't work. Also looks like that means I have ammo for this overlord draugr you forgot."

:P

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

A few minutes later

*comes back*

"Ok, back."

*Jumping over traps as I go, I run to catch up with you.*

*catches up*

"Hey, looks like your traps didn't work. Also looks like that means I have ammo for this overlord draugr you forgot."

:P

Vultuzmaar
June 13, 2015
"Here's the interesting part about them: They are, well, the best way to put it is that they are remote controlled, meaning I can set them off whenever I please. At the same time I might add."
by Vultuzmaar
June 13, 2015
"Here's the interesting part about them: They are, well, the best way to put it is that they are remote controlled, meaning I can set them off whenever I please. At the same time I might add."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.