A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
June 7, 2015

"Dear Akatosh..."

*what we see before us is near 30 vampires along with about 20 draugr overlords. Not only this, but they seem to be gathered around a shrine. The shrine was that of Molag Bal, and he was speaking to them, telling of how they will overtake Skyrim, and soon the rest of Tamriel*

by Vultuzmaar
June 7, 2015

"Dear Akatosh..."

*what we see before us is near 30 vampires along with about 20 draugr overlords. Not only this, but they seem to be gathered around a shrine. The shrine was that of Molag Bal, and he was speaking to them, telling of how they will overtake Skyrim, and soon the rest of Tamriel*

Grolahmul
June 7, 2015

"Divines, please help us. Hey, wait. Anyone have rune spells? If so, let's cast a bunch.

by Grolahmul
June 7, 2015

"Divines, please help us. Hey, wait. Anyone have rune spells? If so, let's cast a bunch.

Kronvullok
June 7, 2015

"I know how to cast a fire rune, but I can only cast two at a time."

by Kronvullok
June 7, 2015

"I know how to cast a fire rune, but I can only cast two at a time."

Grolahmul
June 7, 2015

"Well, ok. Cast your fire runes to the left and right of us, and I'll cast my ice runes to our front, back, and diagnals."

*We cast the spells*

"Everyone, spread out within the circle and cast cloak spells. I will get the monsters' attention."

*Everyone scatters and casts cloak spells.*

*I shoot a vampire, and every ghoul notices, and runs toward us. I cast my own cloak spell.*

*The first few explode, and the others burn in our fire cloaks, leaving the room empty.*

by Grolahmul
June 7, 2015

"Well, ok. Cast your fire runes to the left and right of us, and I'll cast my ice runes to our front, back, and diagnals."

*We cast the spells*

"Everyone, spread out within the circle and cast cloak spells. I will get the monsters' attention."

*Everyone scatters and casts cloak spells.*

*I shoot a vampire, and every ghoul notices, and runs toward us. I cast my own cloak spell.*

*The first few explode, and the others burn in our fire cloaks, leaving the room empty.*

Kronvullok
June 7, 2015

"Well, that was fast. Onward!"

by Kronvullok
June 7, 2015

"Well, that was fast. Onward!"

Grolahmul
June 8, 2015

*the team moves on finding a wall covered in strange runes, another draugr with what looks like the Jagged Crown, and more vampires.*

by Grolahmul
June 8, 2015

*the team moves on finding a wall covered in strange runes, another draugr with what looks like the Jagged Crown, and more vampires.*

Kronvullok
June 9, 2015

(These posts are getting a lot less frequent... That and I think we're forgetting which ruin we're in. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111228002851/elderscrolls/images/2/2c/IMG_5957.jpg)

"I wonder what those runes are, but we'll have to clean out the room in order fo me to find out."

*conjures Bound Bow and readies self*

by Kronvullok
June 9, 2015

(These posts are getting a lot less frequent... That and I think we're forgetting which ruin we're in. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111228002851/elderscrolls/images/2/2c/IMG_5957.jpg)

"I wonder what those runes are, but we'll have to clean out the room in order fo me to find out."

*conjures Bound Bow and readies self*

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

*Casts another flame cloak, and runs for the draugr with the Jagged Crown*

*Yells*

*Puts up a shield*

*Awakens death*

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

*Casts another flame cloak, and runs for the draugr with the Jagged Crown*

*Yells*

*Puts up a shield*

*Awakens death*

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"Dangit, Gold!"

*begins shooting the vampires*

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"Dangit, Gold!"

*begins shooting the vampires*

Grolahmul
June 10, 2015

"Hey! Woah."

*Dodges Blow*

"You only have the vampires, I have -- WOAH! -- Parent to all Dead on my tail here! Woah."

*Jumps so his legs won't be cut.*

by Grolahmul
June 10, 2015

"Hey! Woah."

*Dodges Blow*

"You only have the vampires, I have -- WOAH! -- Parent to all Dead on my tail here! Woah."

*Jumps so his legs won't be cut.*

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

*avoids lightning bolt*

"These ones are serious. I wonder what else is hidden here."

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

*avoids lightning bolt*

"These ones are serious. I wonder what else is hidden here."

Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Why so serious?!" *savagely taking down a bunch of vampires to the point it's almost overkill*

by Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

"Why so serious?!" *savagely taking down a bunch of vampires to the point it's almost overkill*

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"I'm a serious person when I'm fighting! I have to concentrate!"

*sees a fatal flaw in the flooring under the vampires*

"Maramis, move!"

*shoots a fireball at the floor*

*CRUMBLE*

*CRASH!!!!!*

"That takes care of the vampires."

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

"I'm a serious person when I'm fighting! I have to concentrate!"

*sees a fatal flaw in the flooring under the vampires*

"Maramis, move!"

*shoots a fireball at the floor*

*CRUMBLE*

*CRASH!!!!!*

"That takes care of the vampires."

Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

*moves out of the way just in time*  (what just happened?)

by Vultuzmaar
June 10, 2015

*moves out of the way just in time*  (what just happened?)

Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

*There was a crack in the floor, and a crack in the floor means that there is a chamber under this one, and another chamber means that we can trap the vampires and pour some dwarven oil on them. Then we can watch them burn."

by Kronvullok
June 10, 2015

*There was a crack in the floor, and a crack in the floor means that there is a chamber under this one, and another chamber means that we can trap the vampires and pour some dwarven oil on them. Then we can watch them burn."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.