Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Just call me Veyd" he then backs up and swings his Scythe around before slinging it back onto his shoulder, he then flaps his skeletal wings a couple of times

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Just call me Veyd" he then backs up and swings his Scythe around before slinging it back onto his shoulder, he then flaps his skeletal wings a couple of times

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin sighed. "Same as whenever we show up: things have gone to hell. Though this is the worst it's been yet."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Falin sighed. "Same as whenever we show up: things have gone to hell. Though this is the worst it's been yet."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

Veyd thought to himself, 'Padomay and Anu, even Sithis destroyed... Someone or something is up to this I don't know who though.'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

Veyd thought to himself, 'Padomay and Anu, even Sithis destroyed... Someone or something is up to this I don't know who though.'

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015

Sauriil walked through the chaos, tossing bandits away. Who caused this? And why?

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015

Sauriil walked through the chaos, tossing bandits away. Who caused this? And why?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Nerevarine, what do you supposed happened?" said Veyd (you guys in case you didn't know but Veyd in his mortal form is 7'3-7'4 so he is pretty tall) 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Nerevarine, what do you supposed happened?" said Veyd (you guys in case you didn't know but Veyd in his mortal form is 7'3-7'4 so he is pretty tall) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(one inch smaller than Makor :D and wasn't Sauriil thinking?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(meh :P lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(meh :P lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ya but Veyd is overseer of all realms, he's one of the most powerful dovah, he can use telepathy, he can use everykind of shout from any realm but chooses to use only void shouts, and in his mortal form he's got skeletal wings he can actually use to fly >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ya but Veyd is overseer of all realms, he's one of the most powerful dovah, he can use telepathy, he can use everykind of shout from any realm but chooses to use only void shouts, and in his mortal form he's got skeletal wings he can actually use to fly >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ya but Veyd is overseer of all realms, he's one of the most powerful dovah, he can use everykind of shout from any realm but chooses to use only void shouts, and in his mortal form he's got skeletal wings he can actually use to fly >:)

(Just a suggestion, shouldn't he use telepathy?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ya but Veyd is overseer of all realms, he's one of the most powerful dovah, he can use everykind of shout from any realm but chooses to use only void shouts, and in his mortal form he's got skeletal wings he can actually use to fly >:)

(Just a suggestion, shouldn't he use telepathy?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(all dragons can use telepathy it just depends how powerful they are. brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Don't hear Sauriil's thoughts. It counts as controlling my character.)

Sauriil stepped over a body, looking around. Maybe he is here. Maybe . . . 

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Don't hear Sauriil's thoughts. It counts as controlling my character.)

Sauriil stepped over a body, looking around. Maybe he is here. Maybe . . . 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Makor sits down and leans on a nearby tree as blood littered his face (sort of like this: LINK"Where to next?"  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Makor sits down and leans on a nearby tree as blood littered his face (sort of like this: LINK"Where to next?"  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Patience Wuundunik" said Veyd still stretching his skeletal wings

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

"Patience Wuundunik" said Veyd still stretching his skeletal wings

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.