Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  16  17  18  19 > >>  

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Eivor was silent towards the end of their ride, looking out past the trees. Once Scipio gave his word of warning she glanced over at him then focused into the clearing with a hiss of an inhale. It smelled like death and burned flesh; she had to clasp a hand over her mouth and nose after being shown the carnage. Everything made sense there and then; he must have rode out to the vampire coven and charged at them.

Brother.

She jumped off of the horse and scanned the corpses with her eyes. She tried to spot light hair and a familiar face but the corpses were too burned to identify. 

It was then that she noticed the spectral wolves surrounding Hjalund. She drew her war axe in a messy brandishing of the blade, swaying on her feet from the onslaught of burned corpses and the possibility that her brother was among them. "C'mon, Fido, get away from the knight..." She muttered, approaching slowly. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Eivor was silent towards the end of their ride, looking out past the trees. Once Scipio gave his word of warning she glanced over at him then focused into the clearing with a hiss of an inhale. It smelled like death and burned flesh; she had to clasp a hand over her mouth and nose after being shown the carnage. Everything made sense there and then; he must have rode out to the vampire coven and charged at them.

Brother.

She jumped off of the horse and scanned the corpses with her eyes. She tried to spot light hair and a familiar face but the corpses were too burned to identify. 

It was then that she noticed the spectral wolves surrounding Hjalund. She drew her war axe in a messy brandishing of the blade, swaying on her feet from the onslaught of burned corpses and the possibility that her brother was among them. "C'mon, Fido, get away from the knight..." She muttered, approaching slowly. 

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Brother.

Hjalund seems to finally notice them as well, drawing his sword once more and holding it towards them in one hand while his free hand cups a still-bleeding wound underneath his armor. He looks over his shoulder to Eivor, nodding to her as he also approaches her. He continues to turn his head about, studying the different direwolves as he speaks to Eivor.

"I am not the cause of all this burning... I do not know what is, to be honest."

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Brother.

Hjalund seems to finally notice them as well, drawing his sword once more and holding it towards them in one hand while his free hand cups a still-bleeding wound underneath his armor. He looks over his shoulder to Eivor, nodding to her as he also approaches her. He continues to turn his head about, studying the different direwolves as he speaks to Eivor.

"I am not the cause of all this burning... I do not know what is, to be honest."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Is it night or day?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Is it night or day?)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

((Night, probably.))

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

((Night, probably.))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The ghostly creatures snarled at the group that had crashed into the clearing. Their glowing eyes pierced through the darkness. They surrounded the wounded warrior, acting as a protective barrier. No one was going to get through unless Falin allowed it.

She remained silent in the trees, another explosive arrow trained on the group. If they were more vampires she wouldn't give them the chance to attack. Even though the scent of blood and charred flesh still hung heavy in the icy air, the smell of alcohol cut through. This group had obviously been drinking, one far heavier than the rest.

Keen eyes observed the group. A Nord with snow white hair, a Breton with hair like flames. A thin, sickly looking Imperial trailed behind while a . . .drunken Orc led the group. Gods damn it, he just had to go get drunk. A frown had formed on her face. The fact the stench of alcohol could make Makor's scent so hard to detect was beyond her.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

The ghostly creatures snarled at the group that had crashed into the clearing. Their glowing eyes pierced through the darkness. They surrounded the wounded warrior, acting as a protective barrier. No one was going to get through unless Falin allowed it.

She remained silent in the trees, another explosive arrow trained on the group. If they were more vampires she wouldn't give them the chance to attack. Even though the scent of blood and charred flesh still hung heavy in the icy air, the smell of alcohol cut through. This group had obviously been drinking, one far heavier than the rest.

Keen eyes observed the group. A Nord with snow white hair, a Breton with hair like flames. A thin, sickly looking Imperial trailed behind while a . . .drunken Orc led the group. Gods damn it, he just had to go get drunk. A frown had formed on her face. The fact the stench of alcohol could make Makor's scent so hard to detect was beyond her.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"You didn't do this?" Eivor narrowed her eyes, her hands clutching her war axe as she stared down the spectral wolves. They didn't seem to want to hurt him, rather, they were more interested in hurting the group. There must have been someone else among them that was summoning the wolves and causing explosions. Someone that was... trying to save Hjalund?

Why they'd want to save that oaf, I have no idea... Wait. She frowned as she remember her own instance of saving Hjalund from death and let out a breathy sigh. "We're not gonna hurt the walkin' tin can, he's already hurt enough. Now call off your dogs before I do it for ya'." She called out to the mystery hero, striking the air in a swift arc to act as a threat. She took a moment to look Hjalund over, wincing at the heavy wounds he was given. How stupid, charging in on a vampire coven alone... Her anger towards him flared up and she started walking closer to the man, ignoring the wolves as she sheathed her war axe, showing that she meant no harm.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"You didn't do this?" Eivor narrowed her eyes, her hands clutching her war axe as she stared down the spectral wolves. They didn't seem to want to hurt him, rather, they were more interested in hurting the group. There must have been someone else among them that was summoning the wolves and causing explosions. Someone that was... trying to save Hjalund?

Why they'd want to save that oaf, I have no idea... Wait. She frowned as she remember her own instance of saving Hjalund from death and let out a breathy sigh. "We're not gonna hurt the walkin' tin can, he's already hurt enough. Now call off your dogs before I do it for ya'." She called out to the mystery hero, striking the air in a swift arc to act as a threat. She took a moment to look Hjalund over, wincing at the heavy wounds he was given. How stupid, charging in on a vampire coven alone... Her anger towards him flared up and she started walking closer to the man, ignoring the wolves as she sheathed her war axe, showing that she meant no harm.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Fur grows on Makor's skin and his nails harden into claws. Shit! 

Makor pauses "I-I'm going to go and take a shit, go one without me."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Fur grows on Makor's skin and his nails harden into claws. Shit! 

Makor pauses "I-I'm going to go and take a shit, go one without me."

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Seeing the wolves guarding him was... strange, to say the least. Not that he didn't mind it, of course, and he sheathes his sword as well, walking towards Eivor and letting his eyes study her snow white face (Snow White and the-- Fuck dwarves, he's a Crusader) as he prepares for the expected ear lashing she's going to give him.

"Whatever you have to say, please say it now. The tension in the air is palpable, and annoys me greatly." He states, cutting right to the chase as he crosses his arms. Whatever words she has for him on his insulting of her, he will take in stride. He knows he deserves whatever she'll say to him.

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Seeing the wolves guarding him was... strange, to say the least. Not that he didn't mind it, of course, and he sheathes his sword as well, walking towards Eivor and letting his eyes study her snow white face (Snow White and the-- Fuck dwarves, he's a Crusader) as he prepares for the expected ear lashing she's going to give him.

"Whatever you have to say, please say it now. The tension in the air is palpable, and annoys me greatly." He states, cutting right to the chase as he crosses his arms. Whatever words she has for him on his insulting of her, he will take in stride. He knows he deserves whatever she'll say to him.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily noticed Makor with absudness before noticing the slight changes of his body oh no... She unsheathed her shortsword and brought out her staff in caution in case he tried anything.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily noticed Makor with absudness before noticing the slight changes of his body oh no... She unsheathed her shortsword and brought out her staff in caution in case he tried anything.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor runs as far as he can, his teeth morph into fangs, he howls as wolves come running towards Makor, Makor panics and he runs away.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor runs as far as he can, his teeth morph into fangs, he howls as wolves come running towards Makor, Makor panics and he runs away.

onikmey
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(which wolves? the spectral dire wolves or wild wolves?)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(which wolves? the spectral dire wolves or wild wolves?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Random, wild wolves)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

(Random, wild wolves)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(Dammit I don't know what to write)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

onikmey
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(then wait for more things to happen)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(then wait for more things to happen)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

What was that all about?. . . Wondered Emily as she slowly sheathed her sword and cast a spell of detect life. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

What was that all about?. . . Wondered Emily as she slowly sheathed her sword and cast a spell of detect life. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.