A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

Seeing the wolves guarding him was... strange, to say the least. Not that he didn't mind it, of course, and he sheathes his sword as well, walking towards Eivor and letting his eyes study her snow white face (Snow White and the-- Fuck dwarves, he's a Crusader) as he prepares for the expected ear lashing she's going to give him.

"Whatever you have to say, please say it now. The tension in the air is palpable, and annoys me greatly." He states, cutting right to the chase as he crosses his arms. Whatever words she has for him on his insulting of her, he will take in stride. He knows he deserves whatever she'll say to him.

The wolves' growling dies down rather suddenly as they lay in the snow. Something or someone must have given them a command. Falin let out a slow breath as she returned her arrow to the quiver. These people must have been allies of the knight given their reactions to one another. She wondered if it would be better to reveal herself or just slip away seeing as help had arrived. It's not like she could provide any healing for their wounds anyway.

No, she decided it would be better to remain hidden and observe for now. There wasn't a reason for her to be further involved right now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
Lokonikah

Seeing the wolves guarding him was... strange, to say the least. Not that he didn't mind it, of course, and he sheathes his sword as well, walking towards Eivor and letting his eyes study her snow white face (Snow White and the-- Fuck dwarves, he's a Crusader) as he prepares for the expected ear lashing she's going to give him.

"Whatever you have to say, please say it now. The tension in the air is palpable, and annoys me greatly." He states, cutting right to the chase as he crosses his arms. Whatever words she has for him on his insulting of her, he will take in stride. He knows he deserves whatever she'll say to him.

The wolves' growling dies down rather suddenly as they lay in the snow. Something or someone must have given them a command. Falin let out a slow breath as she returned her arrow to the quiver. These people must have been allies of the knight given their reactions to one another. She wondered if it would be better to reveal herself or just slip away seeing as help had arrived. It's not like she could provide any healing for their wounds anyway.

No, she decided it would be better to remain hidden and observe for now. There wasn't a reason for her to be further involved right now.

onikmey
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

What was that all about?. . . Wondered Emily as she slowly sheathed her sword and cast a spell of detect life. 

(i just realized something... vampires don't show up on detect life do they... shit. XD)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

What was that all about?. . . Wondered Emily as she slowly sheathed her sword and cast a spell of detect life. 

(i just realized something... vampires don't show up on detect life do they... shit. XD)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Unfortunately for him, what Eivor had to say she just couldn't explain in words. She walked up to him silently, her anger almost filling the air with a silent smolder until she finally got close enough to the wounded warrior. Swift but full of purpose, she raised a fist and clocked him in the side of the helmet, ignoring the pain it caused her to do so. "That's for callin' me a wench!" She breathed out, then stepped closer and put her hands on his shoulders. Her point was made; now she could focus on what was more important. 

"By the gods- why the hell would you take them on alone!?! If you laid a single finger on my brother..." She pursed her lips, glaring up at him until she let go and turned away, walking back towards the group... Minus one. Where was the supposed dragonborn? Whatever, she didn't really care. "Mage, can you heal? If so, please heal the idiot so we can get to Morthal in one piece." She stood silent for a moment, glaring up at Emily before she turned her attention to the dead. Her brother was smart, she was sure he would have gotten away, but she had to make sure...

She crouched, wordlessly checking the necks of the dead for the Tide-Breaker pendant. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Unfortunately for him, what Eivor had to say she just couldn't explain in words. She walked up to him silently, her anger almost filling the air with a silent smolder until she finally got close enough to the wounded warrior. Swift but full of purpose, she raised a fist and clocked him in the side of the helmet, ignoring the pain it caused her to do so. "That's for callin' me a wench!" She breathed out, then stepped closer and put her hands on his shoulders. Her point was made; now she could focus on what was more important. 

"By the gods- why the hell would you take them on alone!?! If you laid a single finger on my brother..." She pursed her lips, glaring up at him until she let go and turned away, walking back towards the group... Minus one. Where was the supposed dragonborn? Whatever, she didn't really care. "Mage, can you heal? If so, please heal the idiot so we can get to Morthal in one piece." She stood silent for a moment, glaring up at Emily before she turned her attention to the dead. Her brother was smart, she was sure he would have gotten away, but she had to make sure...

She crouched, wordlessly checking the necks of the dead for the Tide-Breaker pendant. 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(No they don't, you need detect undead. But Falin isn't undead so Detect Life would work on her >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

(No they don't, you need detect undead. But Falin isn't undead so Detect Life would work on her >:)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"Yes I can heal. Restoration was the second knd of magic that I learned from a very young age." She explained, she looked over at Hjalund "Do you mind?" she asked with her hands endulfed with a golden glow. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"Yes I can heal. Restoration was the second knd of magic that I learned from a very young age." She explained, she looked over at Hjalund "Do you mind?" she asked with her hands endulfed with a golden glow. 

onikmey
November 8, 2015

A single breath in the trees above. That is all that Scipio heard, but it was enough to put him on edge. Whatever caused that fiery explosion was still here. He could probably avoid any attack now that he was prepared, but that would give him away. He'd have to let the first strike hit and then-

A bright glow eminates from Emily's hand as she begins to detect all life in her vision.

Shit.

Scipio was lucky that he was behind her when she began to cast the spell. He silently prayed to Clavicus that she wouldn't turn around. Either his prayer was answered or he was incredibly lucky because she was only moments away from seeing him when Eivor called out to her.

(Detect life would work on Falin, but not Scipio. Scipio is a vampire and trying very hard to hide it.)

by onikmey
November 8, 2015

A single breath in the trees above. That is all that Scipio heard, but it was enough to put him on edge. Whatever caused that fiery explosion was still here. He could probably avoid any attack now that he was prepared, but that would give him away. He'd have to let the first strike hit and then-

A bright glow eminates from Emily's hand as she begins to detect all life in her vision.

Shit.

Scipio was lucky that he was behind her when she began to cast the spell. He silently prayed to Clavicus that she wouldn't turn around. Either his prayer was answered or he was incredibly lucky because she was only moments away from seeing him when Eivor called out to her.

(Detect life would work on Falin, but not Scipio. Scipio is a vampire and trying very hard to hide it.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He nods to her half-mindedly, slightly baffled at why she would punch him when he had a helmet. It's... well, self-infliction of injury. What a strange woman... Hjalund shrugs to himself as he awaits his healing

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He nods to her half-mindedly, slightly baffled at why she would punch him when he had a helmet. It's... well, self-infliction of injury. What a strange woman... Hjalund shrugs to himself as he awaits his healing

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

Shit.

Her eyes shift towards the tensing Imperial. The spectral wolves respond in kind, however they watch everyone so as not to give  him away. What could have gotten into him? If he was with the vampires from before, he'd quickly find a flaming arrow lodged in his throat. But she wasn't going to attack. Not yet, he hadn't given her enough reason to.

The golden glow of Emily's Restoration spell caught her attention. So there was a mage among them, that's good. She'd be able to patch the knight up. At least enough they could get to a temple. The mage also meant trouble. Depending on the schools she was skilled in, she could easily locate the Immortal's hiding place.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
onikhefhah

Shit.

Her eyes shift towards the tensing Imperial. The spectral wolves respond in kind, however they watch everyone so as not to give  him away. What could have gotten into him? If he was with the vampires from before, he'd quickly find a flaming arrow lodged in his throat. But she wasn't going to attack. Not yet, he hadn't given her enough reason to.

The golden glow of Emily's Restoration spell caught her attention. So there was a mage among them, that's good. She'd be able to patch the knight up. At least enough they could get to a temple. The mage also meant trouble. Depending on the schools she was skilled in, she could easily locate the Immortal's hiding place.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor runs as he pants he finds himself lost and roars in both fear and anger.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor runs as he pants he finds himself lost and roars in both fear and anger.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"No... No..." Eivor muttered to herself, rummaging through the corpses with disgust. Some were adorned with pendants, of course, but none had her family crest. She felt dread shoot through her veins as she noticed a body with a silver chain around its neck but felt relief as it was only an amulet of Mara. She gave a sigh before standing up after having checked every body.

She looked down at her hands, frowning at the sight of coagulated blood smeared across her palms. She cleaned her hands with a rag as she walked back to the group, looking aside at Hjalund. "Good, he's not among the dead. You get to live another day." She said in a flat tone, looking up and down at his wounds. "... If you survive this. What were you thinking?"

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"No... No..." Eivor muttered to herself, rummaging through the corpses with disgust. Some were adorned with pendants, of course, but none had her family crest. She felt dread shoot through her veins as she noticed a body with a silver chain around its neck but felt relief as it was only an amulet of Mara. She gave a sigh before standing up after having checked every body.

She looked down at her hands, frowning at the sight of coagulated blood smeared across her palms. She cleaned her hands with a rag as she walked back to the group, looking aside at Hjalund. "Good, he's not among the dead. You get to live another day." She said in a flat tone, looking up and down at his wounds. "... If you survive this. What were you thinking?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily finished healing as much of Hjalunds wounds as she could "Yes what where you thinking?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily finished healing as much of Hjalunds wounds as she could "Yes what where you thinking?"

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Hjalund sighs at her obvious question with annoyance filtering through his usually monotone voice. After idly crushing the half-burnt skull of another dead vampire, he glances back to her to answer her question, noting how worried she had been for... Anbjorn? Understandable, given he is Eivor's brother. But, the fact remains that he is a worshipper of Molag Bal, and he needs to be punished. But, then that would truly gain Eivor's hate of him... Shaking the confusing conversation out of his mind, he gets back to the question she asked him.

"The Divine Crusaders of the Order are honor and oathbound to slay all of their enemies when given the chance. Be it with sword or words, they will do it. I was simply following my oath in fighting them, here. If I had died, then so be it."

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Hjalund sighs at her obvious question with annoyance filtering through his usually monotone voice. After idly crushing the half-burnt skull of another dead vampire, he glances back to her to answer her question, noting how worried she had been for... Anbjorn? Understandable, given he is Eivor's brother. But, the fact remains that he is a worshipper of Molag Bal, and he needs to be punished. But, then that would truly gain Eivor's hate of him... Shaking the confusing conversation out of his mind, he gets back to the question she asked him.

"The Divine Crusaders of the Order are honor and oathbound to slay all of their enemies when given the chance. Be it with sword or words, they will do it. I was simply following my oath in fighting them, here. If I had died, then so be it."

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"Of course..." Eivor sighed, looking a little irritated. It was almost like she was worried about him in her own unique way. She turned away, biting her thumb nail in thought. "... Say..." She muttered finally after a few moments of thought. "In that case, why don't we take down this 'Vampire Lord Agravain'?" She glanced side-long at Hjalund. "You get to keep your honor and I get to save a family member. How about it?" She paused, looking down at her nails. "... We would have to find where they are, of course..."

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"Of course..." Eivor sighed, looking a little irritated. It was almost like she was worried about him in her own unique way. She turned away, biting her thumb nail in thought. "... Say..." She muttered finally after a few moments of thought. "In that case, why don't we take down this 'Vampire Lord Agravain'?" She glanced side-long at Hjalund. "You get to keep your honor and I get to save a family member. How about it?" She paused, looking down at her nails. "... We would have to find where they are, of course..."

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015

He nods to her in response, walking over to the others, quitely chuckling all the while. Again, another obvious question, which Eivor seemed to be full of. When he reaches Makor's horse, he mounts it, riding up to her and offering her a hand to give her a ride, if she wished.

"I will always help a comrade in need. In this case, you need not even ask, sister."

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015

He nods to her in response, walking over to the others, quitely chuckling all the while. Again, another obvious question, which Eivor seemed to be full of. When he reaches Makor's horse, he mounts it, riding up to her and offering her a hand to give her a ride, if she wished.

"I will always help a comrade in need. In this case, you need not even ask, sister."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.