Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar isn't the best at magic, but he will try," said KDK, casting frostbite at its other eye until it freezes out of the socket (It's frostbite, remember?).

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar isn't the best at magic, but he will try," said KDK, casting frostbite at its other eye until it freezes out of the socket (It's frostbite, remember?).

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

The creature let out a deafening roar, the small stone tunnel only amplified the sound. Grimacing, Falin dropped her bow and covered her ears. She felt something warm on her hands after a moment.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

The creature let out a deafening roar, the small stone tunnel only amplified the sound. Grimacing, Falin dropped her bow and covered her ears. She felt something warm on her hands after a moment.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Balrir drew Deathspade "Come on beast, I'll kill you where you stand!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Balrir drew Deathspade "Come on beast, I'll kill you where you stand!"

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

*Casts healing on Falin.*

"Ko'Do'Kar noticed your ears were bleeding," I say, my ears flat on my head, pulling out some wax for earplugs, "You will need these, all of us!"

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

*Casts healing on Falin.*

"Ko'Do'Kar noticed your ears were bleeding," I say, my ears flat on my head, pulling out some wax for earplugs, "You will need these, all of us!"

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Thank you!' Zirfar leaps onto the creature back drinking some blood. He spits it out. 'Agh! Tastes like shit!'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Thank you!' Zirfar leaps onto the creature back drinking some blood. He spits it out. 'Agh! Tastes like shit!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin smiled weakly and nodded.

The creature growled. It grabbed Zirfar and threw him off its back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin smiled weakly and nodded.

The creature growled. It grabbed Zirfar and threw him off its back.

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Zirfar landed on his back. 'And his brain is probably shit too. No one throws an Ashlander!'

Zirfar drew his Steel Dagger, preparing to gut the beast.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Zirfar landed on his back. 'And his brain is probably shit too. No one throws an Ashlander!'

Zirfar drew his Steel Dagger, preparing to gut the beast.

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"That's it!" exclaimed Ko'Do'Kar.

*I draw my Bound Battleaxe spell.*

"Oblivion Axe, come!" I screech, and the axe forms in my hands.

*I charge, axe raised. I jump, land on the creature's back, and chop at it's neck.*

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"That's it!" exclaimed Ko'Do'Kar.

*I draw my Bound Battleaxe spell.*

"Oblivion Axe, come!" I screech, and the axe forms in my hands.

*I charge, axe raised. I jump, land on the creature's back, and chop at it's neck.*

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

While Ko'Do'Kar attacked from the neck, Zirfar slashes at the stomach and chest, a strange, mucus coloured slime oozing out of the wounds.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

While Ko'Do'Kar attacked from the neck, Zirfar slashes at the stomach and chest, a strange, mucus coloured slime oozing out of the wounds.

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

*I get sprayes in the face,still screaming, until it hits my mouth. I instantly spit itout, and the clamp my mouth shut. I stand up, above the blast.*

"Gross!" I exclaim, almost scraping my tongue out, "It does taste like shit!"

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

*I get sprayes in the face,still screaming, until it hits my mouth. I instantly spit itout, and the clamp my mouth shut. I stand up, above the blast.*

"Gross!" I exclaim, almost scraping my tongue out, "It does taste like shit!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin chuckled. "Bring it down and I might share another drink with you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin chuckled. "Bring it down and I might share another drink with you."

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar is *Spits* DONE!" I shout, chopping off the head of the Draugr Fusion Lord.
"Close your mouths, everyone! A flood of shit blood coming your way!"

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar is *Spits* DONE!" I shout, chopping off the head of the Draugr Fusion Lord.
"Close your mouths, everyone! A flood of shit blood coming your way!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

Falin stayed back and watched and Zirfar and Ko'Do'Kar managed to bring the massive beast down.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 15, 2015

Falin stayed back and watched and Zirfar and Ko'Do'Kar managed to bring the massive beast down.

keylub
September 18, 2015

How's it going, guys?

by keylub
September 18, 2015

How's it going, guys?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

"That took a while."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 18, 2015

"That took a while."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.