Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

keylub
September 1, 2015

Grolahmul, when a Kahjiit speeks, "this one" means "you" and they talk about themselves in 3rd person. eg. "Ma'iq knows much, but tells some." and "This one needs something?"

by keylub
September 1, 2015

Grolahmul, when a Kahjiit speeks, "this one" means "you" and they talk about themselves in 3rd person. eg. "Ma'iq knows much, but tells some." and "This one needs something?"

Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(That actually depends where the Khajiit is born, if it was born native, then it will speak Khajiiti. If it is living in other places it will speak how others speak. I am Indian, but I am born in America, thus I speak English.)

by Emperor of Man
September 1, 2015

(That actually depends where the Khajiit is born, if it was born native, then it will speak Khajiiti. If it is living in other places it will speak how others speak. I am Indian, but I am born in America, thus I speak English.)

keylub
September 2, 2015

i am just talking about ways of speech such as y'all or mate

by keylub
September 2, 2015

i am just talking about ways of speech such as y'all or mate

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

RP please!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

RP please!

keylub
September 2, 2015

kk. (P.S. dat gif do)

by keylub
September 2, 2015

kk. (P.S. dat gif do)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(is it good?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 2, 2015

(is it good?)

keylub
September 4, 2015

yea

by keylub
September 4, 2015

yea

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

REVIVE

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

REVIVE

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

(Coulda had Balrir attack the monster . . .)

Both of KDK's arrows miss their mark, sailing past the lumbering beast completely.

Falin took a step back. "It looks slow, but I'd rather not give it a chance to hit me . . . I'm not sure how effective arrows are going to be." She glanced at Zirfar and KDK, "Magick may be out best chance here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

(Coulda had Balrir attack the monster . . .)

Both of KDK's arrows miss their mark, sailing past the lumbering beast completely.

Falin took a step back. "It looks slow, but I'd rather not give it a chance to hit me . . . I'm not sure how effective arrows are going to be." She glanced at Zirfar and KDK, "Magick may be out best chance here."

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

Zirfar feels the cold in his blood and on his hand an Ice Spike forms. Focusing on one of the legs of the dragon he released it. The Bolt spun, cutting through the air and struck the knee, splitting it in two.

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

Zirfar feels the cold in his blood and on his hand an Ice Spike forms. Focusing on one of the legs of the dragon he released it. The Bolt spun, cutting through the air and struck the knee, splitting it in two.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Focusing on one of the legs of the dragon he released it.

(No dragon just yet. This earlier post did get lost with the manner of speech debate.

Glowing eyes glared at the group as a twisted form approached them. It's body made up of various creatures, some parts in varying stages of decay. )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Focusing on one of the legs of the dragon he released it.

(No dragon just yet. This earlier post did get lost with the manner of speech debate.

Glowing eyes glared at the group as a twisted form approached them. It's body made up of various creatures, some parts in varying stages of decay. )

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

(Mind if I name the beast? I kind of want to name the thing somewhere along the lines of "Draugr Fusion Lord.")

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

(Mind if I name the beast? I kind of want to name the thing somewhere along the lines of "Draugr Fusion Lord.")

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

(Go for it. I'm horrid at naming things)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

(Go for it. I'm horrid at naming things)

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Oops!)

Rewind: Zirfar held the Ice Spike and aimed for the beast's eye (one of them, at least). The bolt spun through the air and blinded one of its methods of sight.

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Oops!)

Rewind: Zirfar held the Ice Spike and aimed for the beast's eye (one of them, at least). The bolt spun through the air and blinded one of its methods of sight.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

The beast staggers back and snarls at the group. It charged blindly at the group, moving faster than it should be capable.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

The beast staggers back and snarls at the group. It charged blindly at the group, moving faster than it should be capable.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.