Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

Balrir keeps Deathspade drawn as Balrir walks with caution.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

Balrir keeps Deathspade drawn as Balrir walks with caution.

Grolahmul
August 28, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar walks with his bow drawn, trying something new: he's trying to use multiple arrows at a time.* (I have my bow sideways, with 2 arrows going 2 seperate angles. When I shoot them, one will go left, the other will go right, because we tend to run into multiple Draugr.)

by Grolahmul
August 28, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar walks with his bow drawn, trying something new: he's trying to use multiple arrows at a time.* (I have my bow sideways, with 2 arrows going 2 seperate angles. When I shoot them, one will go left, the other will go right, because we tend to run into multiple Draugr.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin glanced back at the Khajiit. "You know that probably won't work like you have in mind, right?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

Falin glanced back at the Khajiit. "You know that probably won't work like you have in mind, right?"

Grolahmul
August 29, 2015

"Well, this one can try," responded Ko'Do'Kar, "And, besides, if it doesn't work, we're strong enough to slay then while they're still wondering where we are, are we not?"

by Grolahmul
August 29, 2015

"Well, this one can try," responded Ko'Do'Kar, "And, besides, if it doesn't work, we're strong enough to slay then while they're still wondering where we are, are we not?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

Falin was quiet for a moment. "You and Zifar have the best vision in the dark out of all of us. Make sure to keep a close eye out for trouble."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

Falin was quiet for a moment. "You and Zifar have the best vision in the dark out of all of us. Make sure to keep a close eye out for trouble."

Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

"Got it," responded KDK.

by Grolahmul
August 30, 2015

"Got it," responded KDK.

Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

Zirfar began to feel strange, as if someone . . . or something . . . was watching him. He could have sworn he heard a growl. 'What . . . '

Zirfar walked to Falin, 'Hey. Do you have a feeling there is something else here, following us?'

He looks behind him, terrified.

by Emperor of Man
August 30, 2015

Zirfar began to feel strange, as if someone . . . or something . . . was watching him. He could have sworn he heard a growl. 'What . . . '

Zirfar walked to Falin, 'Hey. Do you have a feeling there is something else here, following us?'

He looks behind him, terrified.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Balrir looks back as well, startled he screams, "What in Oblvion is that?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Balrir looks back as well, startled he screams, "What in Oblvion is that?!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin frowned. If something's got old Zirfar worked up . . . She spun around and readied an arrow. She froze in place. "What . . .?"

(Reason #234 why I shouldn't be writing at 0130: I can't come up with any ideas on what's after us. Paging Keylub!)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

Falin frowned. If something's got old Zirfar worked up . . . She spun around and readied an arrow. She froze in place. "What . . .?"

(Reason #234 why I shouldn't be writing at 0130: I can't come up with any ideas on what's after us. Paging Keylub!)

Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

(Skeleton Dragon, like the one in Labarynthian, maybe? But a diferrent one: the one in Labarynthian's to strong! Little tidbit about my Skyrim life: I get killled by a 1-second exposure to that dragon's ice!)

by Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

(Skeleton Dragon, like the one in Labarynthian, maybe? But a diferrent one: the one in Labarynthian's to strong! Little tidbit about my Skyrim life: I get killled by a 1-second exposure to that dragon's ice!)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

(Huh, I never had any problems with it to be honest.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 31, 2015

(Huh, I never had any problems with it to be honest.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(same here, it was actually pretty easy, and I play on adept)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(same here, it was actually pretty easy, and I play on adept)

Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

(I was kind of low leveled.)

by Grolahmul
August 31, 2015

(I was kind of low leveled.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Glowing eyes glared at the group as a twisted form approached them. It's body made up of various creatures, some parts in varying stages of decay.

(No skeletal dragon just yet, I don't think . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Glowing eyes glared at the group as a twisted form approached them. It's body made up of various creatures, some parts in varying stages of decay.

(No skeletal dragon just yet, I don't think . . .)

Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Oh... That's what it was," said KDK, aiming with both arrows, one for each eye. He fires.

by Grolahmul
September 1, 2015

"Oh... That's what it was," said KDK, aiming with both arrows, one for each eye. He fires.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.