Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

keylub
August 4, 2015

First to join is Misfit band Leader. To leader: just because you lead, doesn't mean you get to be OP. You WILL be banned and a new leader elected!

When joining, state: Username, sex, race, and class.

The adventure begins at the opening of the Ruins. A runt mutters, "Maybe we should turn back..." but you deside to press on into the barrow...

(p.s. I will drop in randomly to check on progress and spice things up a bit. Have fun...)

by keylub
August 4, 2015

First to join is Misfit band Leader. To leader: just because you lead, doesn't mean you get to be OP. You WILL be banned and a new leader elected!

When joining, state: Username, sex, race, and class.

The adventure begins at the opening of the Ruins. A runt mutters, "Maybe we should turn back..." but you deside to press on into the barrow...

(p.s. I will drop in randomly to check on progress and spice things up a bit. Have fun...)

Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

Will you be the narrator and tell us what we encounter? I can't stand it if there is no one saying what we find.

by Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

Will you be the narrator and tell us what we encounter? I can't stand it if there is no one saying what we find.

keylub
August 6, 2015
Sharsosah

the job's yours if you want it! but, like i said, i'll be checking up on the progress from time to time and to spice things up a bit... *laughs maniacly*

by keylub
August 6, 2015
Sharsosah

the job's yours if you want it! but, like i said, i'll be checking up on the progress from time to time and to spice things up a bit... *laughs maniacly*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Sex: Female

Race: Bosmer

Class: Agent

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Sex: Female

Race: Bosmer

Class: Agent

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Falin ignored the runt and stretched. "Remind me, who was it complaining about explorer safer areas and wanted to come here? Besides, the place looks pretty untouched. Either it's already cleaned out or we're going to find something really good down there."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 22, 2015

Falin ignored the runt and stretched. "Remind me, who was it complaining about explorer safer areas and wanted to come here? Besides, the place looks pretty untouched. Either it's already cleaned out or we're going to find something really good down there."

keylub
August 23, 2015

Welcome Falin Nightlake, leader of a band of misfits. Feel free to recruit as you see fit.

by keylub
August 23, 2015

Welcome Falin Nightlake, leader of a band of misfits. Feel free to recruit as you see fit.

Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Sex: Male

Race: Khajiit

Class: Thief

by Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

roastedZork
August 23, 2015

Name: Zork

Race: Nord

by roastedZork
August 23, 2015

Name: Zork

Race: Nord

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Name: Zirfar R'is

Race: Dunmer/Vampire

Class: Healer

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

Name: Zirfar R'is

Race: Dunmer/Vampire

Class: Healer

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"We're going to have to be careful, I've heard plenty of stories on how the ancient Nords placed traps in their crypts."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"We're going to have to be careful, I've heard plenty of stories on how the ancient Nords placed traps in their crypts."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Name: Balrir the Strong

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Class: Warrior 

Weapons: Steel Battleaxe of Firey Souls (it's a weapon in Skyrim, and I will mention it as "Deathspade")

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Name: Balrir the Strong

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Class: Warrior 

Weapons: Steel Battleaxe of Firey Souls (it's a weapon in Skyrim, and I will mention it as "Deathspade")

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Damned Nords. The filth deserve no respect.' Zirfar takes his Restoration Staff, 'I'm thirsty. Anyone, er, willing to lose a bit of blood?'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Damned Nords. The filth deserve no respect.' Zirfar takes his Restoration Staff, 'I'm thirsty. Anyone, er, willing to lose a bit of blood?'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"Balrir the Strong, at your service.". He bows in front of Falin. "Oh, I forgot to mention, I can swing an axe pretty damn well, and my name isn't just for jesting." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"Balrir the Strong, at your service.". He bows in front of Falin. "Oh, I forgot to mention, I can swing an axe pretty damn well, and my name isn't just for jesting." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin nodded. "Then if any dead decide to er . . . stop being dead, you should be able to fix that." Glancing at Zirfar, she rolled her eyes and held out her arm. "Try not to bite so hard this time."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

Falin nodded. "Then if any dead decide to er . . . stop being dead, you should be able to fix that." Glancing at Zirfar, she rolled her eyes and held out her arm. "Try not to bite so hard this time."

Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Don't worry.' I feed for a few seconds. 'Much better.'

by Emperor of Man
August 23, 2015

'Don't worry.' I feed for a few seconds. 'Much better.'

1  2  3  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.