Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "Let's keep moving, maybe we'll find a safe place to rest for a little while."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "Let's keep moving, maybe we'll find a safe place to rest for a little while."

Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015
keylub

How's it going, guys?

(Great, you? Or was that a question for the characters?)

by Emperor of Man
September 18, 2015
keylub

How's it going, guys?

(Great, you? Or was that a question for the characters?)

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Anyone have something to drink?" asked KDK, tongue hanging out, "This stuff tastes horrible!"

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Anyone have something to drink?" asked KDK, tongue hanging out, "This stuff tastes horrible!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

"I just have water."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

"I just have water."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

ame, Rank, and Legion: Centurion Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio IX (( Or XI, whichever means 9 )) Talos Siege Legion.

Race: Imperial

Sex: Male

Equipment: Imperial Heavy Armor with red cape and Imperial Officer Helm, red plum on helm. Imperial Heavy Shield and Sword. Amulet of Talos.

Class: ((Custom One)) Imperial Legate

Shouts ((If allowed)): Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A soldier stumbles into the room, bleeding from various wounds from a recent horde of draugr in a different room. He looks around, scanning the others for a moment before collapsing in a heap of soldier.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

ame, Rank, and Legion: Centurion Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio IX (( Or XI, whichever means 9 )) Talos Siege Legion.

Equipment: Imperial Heavy Armor with red cape and Imperial Officer Helm, red plum on helm. Imperial Heavy Shield and Sword. Amulet of Talos.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A soldier stumbles into the room, bleeding from various wounds from a recent horde of draugr in a different room. He looks around, scanning the others for a moment before collapsing in a heap of soldier.

Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

"At this point *Spits,* Ko'Do'Kar will take anything," said KDK, eagerly picking up the water, gargling  it, then spitting it out, repeating until all of the blood was gone. I give her back the bottle, "Thank you."

*He sees the soldier.*

"Oh, gods," said Ko'Do'Kar running to him, "Is this one okay? Ko'Do'Kar will help you."

*I put some healing potion in his mouth, rejuvinating him enough to get him to swallow. I then give him the rest of the bottle."

"Are you okay?" I ask again, worried.

by Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

"At this point *Spits,* Ko'Do'Kar will take anything," said KDK, eagerly picking up the water, gargling  it, then spitting it out, repeating until all of the blood was gone. I give her back the bottle, "Thank you."

*He sees the soldier.*

"Oh, gods," said Ko'Do'Kar running to him, "Is this one okay? Ko'Do'Kar will help you."

*I put some healing potion in his mouth, rejuvinating him enough to get him to swallow. I then give him the rest of the bottle."

"Are you okay?" I ask again, worried.

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He rips off his helmet, revealing the face of an Imperial, grizzled and experienced, but obviously worn out.

"Damned draugr came outta nowhere, I told the Legate I needed more men to secure the area..." He gasps out, greatfully accepting the water as he takes a swig of it.

"Just a flesh wound... Just a flesh... wound." His eyes close, his breathing still as hard and laboured as when he first stumbled in. His wounds are obviously more than just flesh wounds, as his red cape is turning a deep crimson from the blood which is slowly pooling around him. He'll need medical attention from a healer, more than just a simple healing potion.

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He rips off his helmet, revealing the face of an Imperial, grizzled and experienced, but obviously worn out.

"Damned draugr came outta nowhere, I told the Legate I needed more men to secure the area..." He gasps out, greatfully accepting the water as he takes a swig of it.

"Just a flesh wound... Just a flesh... wound." His eyes close, his breathing still as hard and laboured as when he first stumbled in. His wounds are obviously more than just flesh wounds, as his red cape is turning a deep crimson from the blood which is slowly pooling around him. He'll need medical attention from a healer, more than just a simple healing potion.

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

"There... a healer, here?" He asks, his voice heavily accented from a life in the Empire.

(( Imagine it as one of the accents you'll here from people in fantasy things. Like healer could be heard as 'healah,' etc. ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

"There... a healer, here?" He asks, his voice heavily accented from a life in the Empire.

(( Imagine it as one of the accents you'll here from people in fantasy things. Like healer could be heard as 'healah,' etc. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Falin frowned, studying the wounded Imperial. What could they possibly want with this place? She glanced at the Dunmer beside her. "See what you can do for him, Zirfar."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 23, 2015

Falin frowned, studying the wounded Imperial. What could they possibly want with this place? She glanced at the Dunmer beside her. "See what you can do for him, Zirfar."

FaalQahnaarin
October 14, 2015

Hey guys, it's keylub. I was having difficulties logging in, so I will be using this account for now. Another thing, wonderful entry, Lokonikah. Glad to see somone else so eager to enter the Ruins.

by FaalQahnaarin
October 14, 2015

Hey guys, it's keylub. I was having difficulties logging in, so I will be using this account for now. Another thing, wonderful entry, Lokonikah. Glad to see somone else so eager to enter the Ruins.

FaalQahnaarin
October 14, 2015
Lokonikah

IX is 9 and sorry, but shouts are too OP for a group of skraggly misfits.

by FaalQahnaarin
October 14, 2015
Lokonikah

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Growling at being ignroed, she shot a cold look at the vampire. "Dammit Zirfar, hurry before he bleeds out!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Growling at being ignroed, she shot a cold look at the vampire. "Dammit Zirfar, hurry before he bleeds out!"

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
FaalQahnaarin

( He ain't a scraggly misfit, he's an Imperial Legate xD But okay. ALso, a change in his appearance: ESO Imperial Heavy Armor. )

He suddenly wakes up, diving a hand into his pockt near-desperately, before withdrawing a pale, shaky hand. It holds a necklace with the sigil of Akatosh. He holds it to himself as he begins to mutter in Cyrodiilic (Latin, basically.)

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
FaalQahnaarin

( He ain't a scraggly misfit, he's an Imperial Legate xD But okay. ALso, a change in his appearance: ESO Imperial Heavy Armor. )

He suddenly wakes up, diving a hand into his pockt near-desperately, before withdrawing a pale, shaky hand. It holds a necklace with the sigil of Akatosh. He holds it to himself as he begins to mutter in Cyrodiilic (Latin, basically.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before casting a very basic healing spell. While it wouldn't be able to heal his wounds, it may buy them some time.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before casting a very basic healing spell. While it wouldn't be able to heal his wounds, it may buy them some time.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.