Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

*Takes sip of mead* "We have a vampire with us, I'm not coming out alive." Balrir said."And he's a gray skin." he muttered.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

*Takes sip of mead* "We have a vampire with us, I'm not coming out alive." Balrir said."And he's a gray skin." he muttered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Relax, he's not going to feed on any of us without permission. Anyone else," Falin shrugged, "well, they're free game." She pushed the heavy door open. "Let's quit wasting time then. You all have what you need?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Relax, he's not going to feed on any of us without permission. Anyone else," Falin shrugged, "well, they're free game." She pushed the heavy door open. "Let's quit wasting time then. You all have what you need?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"Let me just some more mead." he grabs his backpack he puts 10-12 Nord Meads into his backpack, for the journey, he puts a waterskin after.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"Let me just some more mead." he grabs his backpack he puts 10-12 Nord Meads into his backpack, for the journey, he puts a waterskin after.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar the spellsword, at your service, but, please, for your convenience, call this one K.D.K." said KDK, "Where are you people going?"

by Grolahmul
August 23, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar the spellsword, at your service, but, please, for your convenience, call this one K.D.K." said KDK, "Where are you people going?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Checking out this old tomb for treasure."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Checking out this old tomb for treasure."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"I'm ready." He had just finished sharpening his Deathspade and refined his armor.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

"I'm ready." He had just finished sharpening his Deathspade and refined his armor.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Let's get a move on then." Falin led the small group inside, lighting a torch while they were in the entrance hall. The ancient tomb was dark, the stale air carried a musty scent. The quiet skittering of skeevers could be heard further inside.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

"Let's get a move on then." Falin led the small group inside, lighting a torch while they were in the entrance hall. The ancient tomb was dark, the stale air carried a musty scent. The quiet skittering of skeevers could be heard further inside.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Balrir sees a chest. "Oooh." He looks at the chest and opens it, suddenly a flail flys infront of him he quickly  jumps back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

Balrir sees a chest. "Oooh." He looks at the chest and opens it, suddenly a flail flys infront of him he quickly  jumps back.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

"You alright Balrir?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

"You alright Balrir?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Yeah." Balrir looks inside the chest and sees 3 coin purses under them was a flawless sapphire. 

"Amazing he takes everything and stuffs it in his backpack, he puts the sapphire in his pocket (oh yeah the backpack looks like this)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Yeah." Balrir looks inside the chest and sees 3 coin purses under them was a flawless sapphire. 

"Amazing he takes everything and stuffs it in his backpack, he puts the sapphire in his pocket (oh yeah the backpack looks like this)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

3 draugr stood in front of the misfits. "Dammit, forgot about those skeevers." He draws Deathspade.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

3 draugr stood in front of the misfits. "Dammit, forgot about those skeevers." He draws Deathspade.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin drew her bow and nocked an arrow, "Didn't think we'd be running into these things so soon."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin drew her bow and nocked an arrow, "Didn't think we'd be running into these things so soon."

keylub
August 24, 2015

Thank you all for entering the ruins. I never thought that one of my ideas would have so many participants. But here's the catch: one of the straps on Balrir's pack just snapped and nobody has leather strips to repair it. What do you do?

by keylub
August 24, 2015

Thank you all for entering the ruins. I never thought that one of my ideas would have so many participants. But here's the catch: one of the straps on Balrir's pack just snapped and nobody has leather strips to repair it. What do you do?

roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I take out my scythe and I start slashing at the center drauger.

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I take out my scythe and I start slashing at the center drauger.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.