Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

I heal all the wounds.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

I heal all the wounds.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Dammit, too much weight." Balrir sets down his pack.

"Someone have a thread and a needle, my strap broke. And this much mead isn't helping." He drinks some from and throws majority of the mead on teh floor, leaving only 3 bottles left.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Dammit, too much weight." Balrir sets down his pack.

"Someone have a thread and a needle, my strap broke. And this much mead isn't helping." He drinks some from and throws majority of the mead on teh floor, leaving only 3 bottles left.

Grolahmul
August 24, 2015

"This one is used to weight," said KDK, "Let him wear it for you."

*Puts on the pack, using the one good strap for my arm. I then cast Ice spike on the far right Draugr, killing it.*

by Grolahmul
August 24, 2015

"This one is used to weight," said KDK, "Let him wear it for you."

*Puts on the pack, using the one good strap for my arm. I then cast Ice spike on the far right Draugr, killing it.*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"No." 

I take it back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"No." 

I take it back.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

(all the dragur are dead)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

(all the dragur are dead)

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

I cut a piece of leather from the back of a Draugr's armor. Using a string and needle I repair the pack.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

I cut a piece of leather from the back of a Draugr's armor. Using a string and needle I repair the pack.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Don't expect a thank you, gray skin." he walks away.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Don't expect a thank you, gray skin." he walks away.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin waited for Balrir to get some distance before glancing at Zirfar. "Ignore him, all the Nords I've met won't admit when they need help or give thanks when you aid them." She shrugged and started walking again.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin waited for Balrir to get some distance before glancing at Zirfar. "Ignore him, all the Nords I've met won't admit when they need help or give thanks when you aid them." She shrugged and started walking again.

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Don't worry I've been through the hate of the Nords all my life, and being a vampire doesn't help either.' Zirfar growled, biting back (bad puns) his urge to drink all Balrir's blood and vomit it onto his body.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Don't worry I've been through the hate of the Nords all my life, and being a vampire doesn't help either.' Zirfar growled, biting back (bad puns) his urge to drink all Balrir's blood and vomit it onto his body.

roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I see a locked door with 3 sliding rings around a circle.

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I see a locked door with 3 sliding rings around a circle.

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Which one? Surely two of them are traps.'

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'Which one? Surely two of them are traps.'

roastedZork
August 24, 2015

"To be honest, it looks kindof like a puzzle."

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

"To be honest, it looks kindof like a puzzle."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Hey, brother stay away from the gray skin, he is gonna cause trouble, we Nords need to stick togehter eh." Balrir notices Zork staring onto the wall, Balrir notices the 3 rings.

"Hey I think Zork found something." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 24, 2015

"Hey, brother stay away from the gray skin, he is gonna cause trouble, we Nords need to stick togehter eh." Balrir notices Zork staring onto the wall, Balrir notices the 3 rings.

"Hey I think Zork found something." 

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'A certain order then? Damn Nords, leave to them to ruin everyone's treasure hunting.'

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

'A certain order then? Damn Nords, leave to them to ruin everyone's treasure hunting.'

roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I look around to see that Falin has a golden claw, with the tips lining up with the holes.

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

I look around to see that Falin has a golden claw, with the tips lining up with the holes.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.