Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses magic to send everybody else off the ship and on the island*

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses magic to send everybody else off the ship and on the island*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"What in Oblivion? A dragon?" Sorik and the crew see a dragon flying around a mountain.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"What in Oblivion? A dragon?" Sorik and the crew see a dragon flying around a mountain.

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I have no idea what just happened, Yol, summerize please.

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I have no idea what just happened, Yol, summerize please.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses shadow magic to summon powerful undead from the soul cairn*

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses shadow magic to summon powerful undead from the soul cairn*

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Op i'm telling you, OP.}

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Op i'm telling you, OP.}

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses more magic to bring shadow creatures from the soul cairn to help me. i then ready my Reaper scythe look back at eveyone else* "Good luck... your gonna need it'

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*uses more magic to bring shadow creatures from the soul cairn to help me. i then ready my Reaper scythe look back at eveyone else* "Good luck... your gonna need it'

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Don't worry, since you're OP you can take them all out and then bring us to treasure.}

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Don't worry, since you're OP you can take them all out and then bring us to treasure.}

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(ooo and maybe i could make my character return to the soul cairn then leave you guys to fend for yourself but yol is a friend of mine and i will protect his crew and ship as long as i live because i know that it is not your time yet so your not dieing yet) *i use conjuration magic to summon bonemen and wrathmen and even shadows from the soul cairn to protect the strongbow, i then aparet to the rest of the crew and join them on the island*

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(ooo and maybe i could make my character return to the soul cairn then leave you guys to fend for yourself but yol is a friend of mine and i will protect his crew and ship as long as i live because i know that it is not your time yet so your not dieing yet) *i use conjuration magic to summon bonemen and wrathmen and even shadows from the soul cairn to protect the strongbow, i then aparet to the rest of the crew and join them on the island*

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

"Oh, he's back."

*groan*

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

"Oh, he's back."

*groan*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"Everyone find a boulder or rock, if we get caught, we're dead." Sorik rolls to a nearby boulder

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"Everyone find a boulder or rock, if we get caught, we're dead." Sorik rolls to a nearby boulder

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"damn those sea dogs don't give up easily" *uses blood magic to summon 2 gargoyles too attack the sea dogs* "that should hold them off.....for a while"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"damn those sea dogs don't give up easily" *uses blood magic to summon 2 gargoyles too attack the sea dogs* "that should hold them off.....for a while"

roastedZork
August 30, 2015

I quickly hide behind a nearby boulder before deciding to hide under it. I quickly dig and hide under in a way that I am unharmed, and i could get out easily.

by roastedZork
August 30, 2015

I quickly hide behind a nearby boulder before deciding to hide under it. I quickly dig and hide under in a way that I am unharmed, and i could get out easily.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

The Dragon flies onto a giant pillar made out of stone, and went to sleep. "We're safe, for now and hopefully Veyd protected the "Strongbow"."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

The Dragon flies onto a giant pillar made out of stone, and went to sleep. "We're safe, for now and hopefully Veyd protected the "Strongbow"."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"Let's make camp, no fires we don't want, to get noticed by the dragon."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"Let's make camp, no fires we don't want, to get noticed by the dragon."

roastedZork
August 30, 2015

"Maybe we can camp in a cave."

by roastedZork
August 30, 2015

"Maybe we can camp in a cave."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.