Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"so would anyone like to hear a pirate tail from 2E 200"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"so would anyone like to hear a pirate tail from 2E 200"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(Sorik is the captain, i don't think the captain controls the ship)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(Sorik is the captain, i don't think the captain controls the ship)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(ok then i'll take the driver then :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(ok then i'll take the driver then :)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(thanks) :)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

(thanks) :)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(having supper be back later k)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

(having supper be back later k)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"I'm up for a tale, and some mead along with it. Sauriil, up for some?" Sorik grabs out a bottle of mead out of his knapsack and pours some for everyone he then lights a pipe.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"I'm up for a tale, and some mead along with it. Sauriil, up for some?" Sorik grabs out a bottle of mead out of his knapsack and pours some for everyone he then lights a pipe.

Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

'I don't drink. Thank you, though.'

by Emperor of Man
August 31, 2015

'I don't drink. Thank you, though.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"More for us." Sorik gets comfy and waits for the tale to start.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

"More for us." Sorik gets comfy and waits for the tale to start.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"long ago back in the 2E, before i was cursed, i used to sail the sea of ghosts...i had my own ship then it was called "The Reaping Ghoul" 

she was a fine ship but one day we got attacked there was lot's of cannon fire and the fog was so thick, we almosted didn't make it out alive but the firing stopped and the attacker's ship was no where to be found but then just as we were trying to get through the fog i saw...i saw it..

the "grim harbor" one of the most deadly pirate ships ever and after that expirience i think i know why there called "grim harbor"."

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 31, 2015

"long ago back in the 2E, before i was cursed, i used to sail the sea of ghosts...i had my own ship then it was called "The Reaping Ghoul" 

she was a fine ship but one day we got attacked there was lot's of cannon fire and the fog was so thick, we almosted didn't make it out alive but the firing stopped and the attacker's ship was no where to be found but then just as we were trying to get through the fog i saw...i saw it..

the "grim harbor" one of the most deadly pirate ships ever and after that expirience i think i know why there called "grim harbor"."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Aye, a chilling tale." *takes sip of mead* "Sauriil, you have any tales?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Aye, a chilling tale." *takes sip of mead* "Sauriil, you have any tales?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 1, 2015

*pulls out bottle of argonian bloodwine, chugs it down then get's a bottle of black-briar mead, chugs it down, and finally get's a bottle of black-briar reserve* (since i'm undead and in a way immortal i can't get drunk or alchol poisoning lol, i don't drink in real life it's just my character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 1, 2015

*pulls out bottle of argonian bloodwine, chugs it down then get's a bottle of black-briar mead, chugs it down, and finally get's a bottle of black-briar reserve* (since i'm undead and in a way immortal i can't get drunk or alchol poisoning lol, i don't drink in real life it's just my character)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 1, 2015

"Yes i'm sure the nerevarine and one immortals will have lot's of tales to tell so let us here them" *takes sip of black briar reserve passes a bottle to everyone else*

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 1, 2015

"Yes i'm sure the nerevarine and one immortals will have lot's of tales to tell so let us here them" *takes sip of black briar reserve passes a bottle to everyone else*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Thank you Veyd." He takes his mead and starts to drink it "It's getting late, shall we retire?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"Thank you Veyd." He takes his mead and starts to drink it "It's getting late, shall we retire?"

roastedZork
September 1, 2015

{i guess I'm a different Zork than my main rp.}

I see a strange thing. it seems man-made.

"What is that?"

by roastedZork
September 1, 2015

{i guess I'm a different Zork than my main rp.}

I see a strange thing. it seems man-made.

"What is that?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.