Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'And that is why I don't drink. We'll wait for him to get up.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'And that is why I don't drink. We'll wait for him to get up.'

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Good reason, too," said Sil'veer, chuckling.

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Good reason, too," said Sil'veer, chuckling.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire nodded. "Fire means everything to the Dunmeri . . ." She looked away. And I had to be cursed like this.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire nodded. "Fire means everything to the Dunmeri . . ." She looked away. And I had to be cursed like this.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Ogorzob gets up smacking his lips "My breathe tastes like frogs and there's a drum banging inside my head, I had a dream where I answered nature's call, Sauriil was about to kill me with a fishing rod, Ogorzob the great, son of the Orc that slew Gaiden Shinji, and  was killed by a fishing rod."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Ogorzob gets up smacking his lips "My breathe tastes like frogs and there's a drum banging inside my head, I had a dream where I answered nature's call, Sauriil was about to kill me with a fishing rod, Ogorzob the great, son of the Orc that slew Gaiden Shinji, and  was killed by a fishing rod."

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil sat down. He took out a Ring. Sauriil lost all awareness and almost blacked out. It was given to him in a dream, and he had awoken with it in his hand. He heard Azura's voice in that dream. She said, 'You are of an important prophecy. The Elder Scrolls foretold of your coming, all will know your name. Sauriil Adorin.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil sat down. He took out a Ring. Sauriil lost all awareness and almost blacked out. It was given to him in a dream, and he had awoken with it in his hand. He heard Azura's voice in that dream. She said, 'You are of an important prophecy. The Elder Scrolls foretold of your coming, all will know your name. Sauriil Adorin.'

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Sauriil!" exclaimed Sil'veer, preparing to catch him, "Are you okay?"

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

"Sauriil!" exclaimed Sil'veer, preparing to catch him, "Are you okay?"

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

He snapped back. 'Hm? What? Yes, I'm fine.' Sauriil swiftly pulls the Ring back into his sleeve.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

He snapped back. 'Hm? What? Yes, I'm fine.' Sauriil swiftly pulls the Ring back into his sleeve.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Ogorzob hit his head multiple times "Let's get going." he spits to get rid of the taste of frog.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Ogorzob hit his head multiple times "Let's get going." he spits to get rid of the taste of frog.

Emperor of Man
September 12, 2015

Sauriil groans and casts Cure Disease. 'There. Now let us get going.'

by Emperor of Man
September 12, 2015

Sauriil groans and casts Cure Disease. 'There. Now let us get going.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 12, 2015

Ranfire nodded and stood.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 12, 2015

Ranfire nodded and stood.

Grolahmul
September 12, 2015

"Got it," said Sil'veer, getting up.

by Grolahmul
September 12, 2015

"Got it," said Sil'veer, getting up.

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Foyada travel to Ald'ruhn, 'Ask around. Ask about Hassour Zainsubani.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Foyada travel to Ald'ruhn, 'Ask around. Ask about Hassour Zainsubani.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Ogorzob goes a Dunmer "Hey you, you heard of a man named, Hassour Zainsubani?" 

"Hassour, yes he is in the Ald Skar Inn."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Ogorzob goes a Dunmer "Hey you, you heard of a man named, Hassour Zainsubani?" 

"Hassour, yes he is in the Ald Skar Inn."

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Foyada stepped in to the Inn, there was a ramp leading under the bartender. They headed down there. Hassour stood there and saw Sauriil. 'Ah! Caius sent you?'

'He did. Caius wished to give you a gift. What would you like?'

'I love poetry. So--'

'Wait!' Sauriil checked through his satchel and found a book. 'Here! A book of poetry.'

'Thank you! Here as thanks!' Hassour gave me a small book.

'Hassour Zainsubani gave me some notes where he has written what he thinks I need to know about the Ashlanders and the Nerevarine cult. These notes will satisfy the Spymaster. But Hassour Zainsubani invited me to ask any questions I wish, and perhaps I can learn some other useful information from speaking with him.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Foyada stepped in to the Inn, there was a ramp leading under the bartender. They headed down there. Hassour stood there and saw Sauriil. 'Ah! Caius sent you?'

'He did. Caius wished to give you a gift. What would you like?'

'I love poetry. So--'

'Wait!' Sauriil checked through his satchel and found a book. 'Here! A book of poetry.'

'Thank you! Here as thanks!' Hassour gave me a small book.

'Hassour Zainsubani gave me some notes where he has written what he thinks I need to know about the Ashlanders and the Nerevarine cult. These notes will satisfy the Spymaster. But Hassour Zainsubani invited me to ask any questions I wish, and perhaps I can learn some other useful information from speaking with him.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Makor takes out a coin purse "Two bottles of mead." the innkeeper gave him the mead as he poured it in a tankerd.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Makor takes out a coin purse "Two bottles of mead." the innkeeper gave him the mead as he poured it in a tankerd.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.