Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17  18 > >>  

deadeye20
September 11, 2015

maybe look as bodygaurd i needed to protect a dark elf and the leadet attacked him it was my job 

by deadeye20
September 11, 2015

maybe look as bodygaurd i needed to protect a dark elf and the leadet attacked him it was my job 

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Deadeye, you could have told us before! This is Vvardenfell! The birthplace of the Morag Tong!' Sauriil whispered. 'Hurry, we need to get to the Hall of Wisdom.'

AT THE HALL . . .

They enter the Library, which is in the Hall of Wisdom. Mehra Milo instantly recognises Sauriil and calls the group into her private quarters and tells us what we needed. She gives Sauriil a book, 'Progress of Truth.'

Sauriil wrote in his journal:

'Mehra Milo says the Temple persecutes the Nerevarine cult because they claim the Tribunal are false gods. A group called the Dissident priests disputes Temple doctrine on the Nerevarine prophecies. A book "Progress of Truth" describes the beliefs of the Dissident priests. Mehra Milo gave me a copy of "Progress of Truth" to give to the Spymaster.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'Deadeye, you could have told us before! This is Vvardenfell! The birthplace of the Morag Tong!' Sauriil whispered. 'Hurry, we need to get to the Hall of Wisdom.'

AT THE HALL . . .

They enter the Library, which is in the Hall of Wisdom. Mehra Milo instantly recognises Sauriil and calls the group into her private quarters and tells us what we needed. She gives Sauriil a book, 'Progress of Truth.'

Sauriil wrote in his journal:

'Mehra Milo says the Temple persecutes the Nerevarine cult because they claim the Tribunal are false gods. A group called the Dissident priests disputes Temple doctrine on the Nerevarine prophecies. A book "Progress of Truth" describes the beliefs of the Dissident priests. Mehra Milo gave me a copy of "Progress of Truth" to give to the Spymaster.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"We need to hurry before the Morong Tong catch up to us."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"We need to hurry before the Morong Tong catch up to us."

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I agree.' Sauriil replies as he heads to a Silt Strider.

The Dunmer rider smile and says, 'Why walk when you can ride.'

Sauriil smiles back as he drops a couple of coins into the Dunmer's hand, 'True, my friend.'

The group rides back to Balmora and gives Caius the information.

'I have one more task for you. And after that there are a couple of more things you must do.'

Sauriil writes Caius' orders:

'The Spymaster has sent me to see a fellow named Hassour Zainsubani, an Ashlander who left the Wastes to become a wealthy trader in Ald'ruhn. He gave me 100 gold and told me to find out what Zainsubani likes, and get him a gift. Then I'm to give him the gift, and ask him to tell me about the Ashlanders and the Nerevarine cult. When I have the information, I'm to report back to the Spymaster.'

Caius then says, 'You are resiliant, all of you. Foyada, I name you. "Fire Spirit"'

Sauriil bows, 'Thank you, Spymaster.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I agree.' Sauriil replies as he heads to a Silt Strider.

The Dunmer rider smile and says, 'Why walk when you can ride.'

Sauriil smiles back as he drops a couple of coins into the Dunmer's hand, 'True, my friend.'

The group rides back to Balmora and gives Caius the information.

'I have one more task for you. And after that there are a couple of more things you must do.'

Sauriil writes Caius' orders:

'The Spymaster has sent me to see a fellow named Hassour Zainsubani, an Ashlander who left the Wastes to become a wealthy trader in Ald'ruhn. He gave me 100 gold and told me to find out what Zainsubani likes, and get him a gift. Then I'm to give him the gift, and ask him to tell me about the Ashlanders and the Nerevarine cult. When I have the information, I'm to report back to the Spymaster.'

Caius then says, 'You are resiliant, all of you. Foyada, I name you. "Fire Spirit"'

Sauriil bows, 'Thank you, Spymaster.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"Whatever, up for mead?" he takes a bottle and drinks from the bottle like an animal.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"Whatever, up for mead?" he takes a bottle and drinks from the bottle like an animal.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire glanced at Sauriil, "How much do you know of the Dunmeri culture?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire glanced at Sauriil, "How much do you know of the Dunmeri culture?"

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I was born in Morrowind, its all I know.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I was born in Morrowind, its all I know.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"You were born with the gray skins." Ogorzob laughed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"You were born with the gray skins." Ogorzob laughed.

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil flashed Ogorzob a dirty look.

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

Sauriil flashed Ogorzob a dirty look.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Ogorzob gets another and offers Sauriil and Falin "Want some?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Ogorzob gets another and offers Sauriil and Falin "Want some?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire glared at Ogorzob, the light crackle of a spell danced across her fingers. Turning back to Sauriil. she nodded. "Then I'm sure you know what kind of an importance a name such as Foyada carries."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Ranfire glared at Ogorzob, the light crackle of a spell danced across her fingers. Turning back to Sauriil. she nodded. "Then I'm sure you know what kind of an importance a name such as Foyada carries."

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

(Strun, you came in by boat.)

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

(Strun, you came in by boat.)

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I do. Foyada are the Fire Rivers, formed on the Red Mountain. There are seven.'

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

'I do. Foyada are the Fire Rivers, formed on the Red Mountain. There are seven.'

Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(@Grolahmul From an Imperial prison, for defending the Dunmeri people.)

by Emperor of Man
September 11, 2015

(@Grolahmul From an Imperial prison, for defending the Dunmeri people.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

After about 4 bottles Ogorzob felt drunk "I'm just gonna-" Ogorzob fell asleep on the table and fell back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

After about 4 bottles Ogorzob felt drunk "I'm just gonna-" Ogorzob fell asleep on the table and fell back.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.