Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(We are.)

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(We are.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire let out a quiet sigh and sat. She held her head in her hands. She could feel the lust for blood in the back of her head. Not now . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire let out a quiet sigh and sat. She held her head in her hands. She could feel the lust for blood in the back of her head. Not now . . .

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Ran, are you okay?" asked Sil'veer.

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Ran, are you okay?" asked Sil'veer.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire blinked. "Yes, I'm just a little tired is all."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire blinked. "Yes, I'm just a little tired is all."

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil sat down and whispered so that only Ranfire can hear, 'It's the thirst, isn't it?'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil sat down and whispered so that only Ranfire can hear, 'It's the thirst, isn't it?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire gave a slight nod.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Ranfire gave a slight nod.

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'I . . . have an idea. It's risky, but I have done it before. A cure. There is a chance we both may die.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'I . . . have an idea. It's risky, but I have done it before. A cure. There is a chance we both may die.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Ranfire blinked and looked at him. "I've been looking for one ever since this happened . . . How did you...?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Ranfire blinked and looked at him. "I've been looking for one ever since this happened . . . How did you...?"

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'There was a small outbreak a few centuries ago. I had to take care of it, and I learned a few things along the way.'

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'There was a small outbreak a few centuries ago. I had to take care of it, and I learned a few things along the way.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(what is you talking about?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(what is you talking about?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Ranfire slowly nodded. He couldn't be lying, could he . . .? No, Lady Azura spoke to him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 14, 2015

Ranfire slowly nodded. He couldn't be lying, could he . . .? No, Lady Azura spoke to him.

roastedZork
September 15, 2015

{this will be my only post here, so you can't change it.}

Sauriil feels a rift open for a few seconds somewhere in skyrim, but he couldn't pinpoint the location before it closes.

by roastedZork
September 15, 2015

{this will be my only post here, so you can't change it.}

Sauriil feels a rift open for a few seconds somewhere in skyrim, but he couldn't pinpoint the location before it closes.

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(What just happened?)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(What just happened?)

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(We won't be heading to Skyrim. It is the most boring province, in my opinion, so I want to avoid going there.)

Sauriil sat silently and heard another strange voice, 'Soon, my old friend Indoril Nerevar, we will meet. Soon.'

What?

Sauriil got up. 'Let's go.'

He felt distant, like he wasn't in the inn. That voice . . . Sauriil had heard it before, when he met Silv'eer.

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

(We won't be heading to Skyrim. It is the most boring province, in my opinion, so I want to avoid going there.)

Sauriil sat silently and heard another strange voice, 'Soon, my old friend Indoril Nerevar, we will meet. Soon.'

What?

Sauriil got up. 'Let's go.'

He felt distant, like he wasn't in the inn. That voice . . . Sauriil had heard it before, when he met Silv'eer.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.