Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  22  23  24  25 > >>  

EmperorUriel
November 25, 2015

I'd like to sign up, Very new Needs help with everything really By email English speaking Personal This is an awesome program!! P.s. Looking for more of a tutor.

by EmperorUriel
November 25, 2015

I'd like to sign up, Very new Needs help with everything really By email English speaking Personal This is an awesome program!! P.s. Looking for more of a tutor.

redcode0133
November 30, 2015

so id like some help learning the language....maybe have like tutorials or something because i dont know anything about this language....and im willing to learn anything and hopefully everything but preferably the basics first...my partner, it dosnt matter to me just someone whos willing to be patient. i plan to use this for roleplay, teasing my friends and the immolation of my enemies >:D to contact me just private msg me or email me...or whatever works best i really dont know much about this community or anything really....but i want to.

by redcode0133
November 30, 2015

so id like some help learning the language....maybe have like tutorials or something because i dont know anything about this language....and im willing to learn anything and hopefully everything but preferably the basics first...my partner, it dosnt matter to me just someone whos willing to be patient. i plan to use this for roleplay, teasing my friends and the immolation of my enemies >:D to contact me just private msg me or email me...or whatever works best i really dont know much about this community or anything really....but i want to.

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
I think I would like to sign up. I would prefer using romanized Dovahzul through email. As far as topic of conversation goes, it doesn't really matter to me. I think it would be fun to have someone to talk to about Skyrim because I started a new game. Otherwise, basically any conversation is fine with me!
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
I think I would like to sign up. I would prefer using romanized Dovahzul through email. As far as topic of conversation goes, it doesn't really matter to me. I think it would be fun to have someone to talk to about Skyrim because I started a new game. Otherwise, basically any conversation is fine with me!

Robarm
December 8, 2015

Drem Yol Lok,

Alphabet -- No runes. I have them memorized, but if you are advanced, I'd be happy to do them.
Typed -- Not handwritten. Unless you have perfect handwritting and are planning on using pen.
Canon -- Only canon. I am currently trying to memorize the entire canon dictionary, I'd rather not make it more complicated with expanded version.
Country -- I'm from America. I would be happy with anyone from anywhere.
Personal or Roleplay -- For now personal. Let's get to know each other, then if you're comfortable, I'll be fine with roleplay.
Other -- I have no other preferences.

Vah su'um ven.

by Robarm
December 8, 2015

Drem Yol Lok,

Alphabet -- No runes. I have them memorized, but if you are advanced, I'd be happy to do them.
Typed -- Not handwritten. Unless you have perfect handwritting and are planning on using pen.
Canon -- Only canon. I am currently trying to memorize the entire canon dictionary, I'd rather not make it more complicated with expanded version.
Country -- I'm from America. I would be happy with anyone from anywhere.
Personal or Roleplay -- For now personal. Let's get to know each other, then if you're comfortable, I'll be fine with roleplay.
Other -- I have no other preferences.

Vah su'um ven.

Physiccx
December 9, 2015
Hello!

I would like to sign up! I would like to use email since that's the most convenient for me. I'm new to the language so no runes yet. Personal or RP doesn't matter to me. So yeah! Just trying to get active with the language!
by Physiccx
December 9, 2015
Hello!

I would like to sign up! I would like to use email since that's the most convenient for me. I'm new to the language so no runes yet. Personal or RP doesn't matter to me. So yeah! Just trying to get active with the language!

Vokun Raaviir
December 10, 2015
@Raxvulnax 

If you're still looking for a partner let me know.
I've been interested in learning for a while too.
by Vokun Raaviir
December 10, 2015
@Raxvulnax 

If you're still looking for a partner let me know.

I've been interested in learning for a while too.

Vokun Raaviir
December 12, 2015

I've been wanting to learn this for a while. Looking for someone to chat with. Experience level doesn't matter. Both canon and expanded. Let's stick to the alphabet. The runes are a bit much for me right now. Personal. I'll be using the translator on here until I get familiar enough with the language to do it on my own. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I have email alerts setup.

by Vokun Raaviir
December 12, 2015

I've been wanting to learn this for a while. Looking for someone to chat with. Experience level doesn't matter. Both canon and expanded. Let's stick to the alphabet. The runes are a bit much for me right now. Personal. I'll be using the translator on here until I get familiar enough with the language to do it on my own. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I have email alerts setup.

sillyspace
December 15, 2015

I am currently trying to learn and I think having a pen pal would be an awesome way to practice. (Non-canon and canon) I will be using translator and English until I understand the language more. Any help is much appreciated.

by sillyspace
December 15, 2015

I am currently trying to learn and I think having a pen pal would be an awesome way to practice. (Non-canon and canon) I will be using translator and English until I understand the language more. Any help is much appreciated.

Awesomeperson
December 16, 2015

Hey. So I am not exactly new, but I am not very good at Dovahzul either. My primary focus is to learn canon first.

Alphabet (English, I am also learning spanish for school, so I will take spanish.)

Typed. Only typed.

Canan only please (Non-canon will be accepted, I will use the translator.)

Personal. 

thank you.

by Awesomeperson
December 16, 2015

Hey. So I am not exactly new, but I am not very good at Dovahzul either. My primary focus is to learn canon first.

Alphabet (English, I am also learning spanish for school, so I will take spanish.)

Typed. Only typed.

Canan only please (Non-canon will be accepted, I will use the translator.)

Personal. 

thank you.

Kire
December 17, 2015

Hello i'm new to the dragon language even if you didn't think so from my bio. Well alan this is Ezra's  acount. now saying my preferences they are.

NOTHING!

by Kire
December 17, 2015

Hello i'm new to the dragon language even if you didn't think so from my bio. Well alan this is Ezra's  acount. now saying my preferences they are.

NOTHING!

Gahazveyin
December 20, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Unslaad nox. This is the greatest! I'm in. I'm not really looking for any preferences what so ever. Just a person to tinvaak with. You can use any amount of dovahzul, or runes, or just plain English. It doesn't matter to me. Id prefer typed, but if you don't have access to a printer, that's fine.

Hey, I will definately tinvaak cause I absolutely love this language cause it's so my style of writing, I love the ancient rune text-ness of it all.

by Gahazveyin
December 20, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Unslaad nox. This is the greatest! I'm in. I'm not really looking for any preferences what so ever. Just a person to tinvaak with. You can use any amount of dovahzul, or runes, or just plain English. It doesn't matter to me. Id prefer typed, but if you don't have access to a printer, that's fine.

Hey, I will definately tinvaak cause I absolutely love this language cause it's so my style of writing, I love the ancient rune text-ness of it all.

Virpal
December 28, 2015

Alphabet: Some runes, not all. Can use dragon language, but mainly English please.
Handwritten or Typed?: Mostly typed, but can be written.
Canon or Expanded?: Expanded. Will use translator.
Personal or Roleplay?: Can be either.
Other: Somewhere around my age (I'm 15, turning 16 next year.) Can be any gender.

by Virpal
December 28, 2015

Alphabet: Some runes, not all. Can use dragon language, but mainly English please.
Other: Somewhere around my age (I'm 15, turning 16 next year.) Can be any gender.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016
  • Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes) - Writing NO Dragon Runes
  • Handwritten or Typed - Typed (Email)
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary) - Canon ONLY
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country) - English, doesn't matter which Country
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario) - Both (Let's get to know each other first)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences) - N/A
by YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016
  • Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes) - Writing NO Dragon Runes
  • Handwritten or Typed - Typed (Email)
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary) - Canon ONLY
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country) - English, doesn't matter which Country
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario) - Both (Let's get to know each other first)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences) - N/A

YolGoraagKaazah
January 12, 2016
Virpal

Want to be my partner? I'm 16.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 12, 2016
Virpal

Want to be my partner? I'm 16.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Aw. . . I live in America.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

Aw. . . I live in America.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  22  23  24  25 > >>