May 17, 2014

Dragon language appendix?

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

Dragon language appendix?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 17, 2014

There are 4 pages in the back about the dragon language, with a common word list and translations for all the Word Walls including new words and Word Walls from the DLCs. At the time (and even today) neither the Elder Scrolls Wiki or UESP had this updated information, so that's why I got the guide. Here's a kruziik thread I made on new words in the guide.

Getting off-topic though!

by paarthurnax
May 17, 2014

There are 4 pages in the back about the dragon language, with a common word list and translations for all the Word Walls including new words and Word Walls from the DLCs. At the time (and even today) neither the Elder Scrolls Wiki or UESP had this updated information, so that's why I got the guide. Here's a kruziik thread I made on new words in the guide.

Getting off-topic though!

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

Krosis. It just caught my attention is all.

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

Krosis. It just caught my attention is all.

tozein
May 18, 2014

I'd like to sign up!

No runes, email, preferred personal and country doesn't matter.

by tozein
May 18, 2014

I'd like to sign up!

No runes, email, preferred personal and country doesn't matter.

DovahKaaz
May 19, 2014

I know I said this already somewhere else, but it'd be nice if there was some medium set up that would only trade the addresses once both were input or something to protect peoples' identity. That'd probably help get the more paranoid people to jump into the idea.

Just a thought.

by DovahKaaz
May 19, 2014

I know I said this already somewhere else, but it'd be nice if there was some medium set up that would only trade the addresses once both were input or something to protect peoples' identity. That'd probably help get the more paranoid people to jump into the idea.

Just a thought.

ZaneKata
May 19, 2014

well, i have a pen pal, but i want more than just one person to chat with, so keep me up there if you dont mind

by ZaneKata
May 19, 2014

well, i have a pen pal, but i want more than just one person to chat with, so keep me up there if you dont mind

DovahKaaz
May 20, 2014

I found someone! You can remove me from the list, I don't really feel that I could handle that much.

by DovahKaaz
May 20, 2014

I found someone! You can remove me from the list, I don't really feel that I could handle that much.

Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

This will definitely help advance my knowledge of Dovahzul. Drun nii nau! 

Preferences: Runes and letters (Both, please.) This will help me to memorize the letter-to-rune relations.

Typed

Canon to Semi-Canon.

United States, United Kingdom, Australia, basicly any English-speaking country.

Roleplay and/or personal. Some of both, preferably.

By E-Mail.

Hope to start talking soon!

by Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

This will definitely help advance my knowledge of Dovahzul. Drun nii nau! 

Preferences: Runes and letters (Both, please.) This will help me to memorize the letter-to-rune relations.

Typed

Canon to Semi-Canon.

United States, United Kingdom, Australia, basicly any English-speaking country.

Roleplay and/or personal. Some of both, preferably.

By E-Mail.

Hope to start talking soon!

AkilaDelpanther
May 21, 2014

I'll join 

Alphabet : no runes because I'm still new-ish

Hand or typed : either I'm probably going to type but if I do write I will try my best to make it readable until like the chicken scratch I seem to write in my exams 

Prefer uk 

Personal or role play both but would rather Personal first then role play so I can get to know them

Other : none 

Right bye :)

by AkilaDelpanther
May 21, 2014

I'll join 

Alphabet : no runes because I'm still new-ish

Hand or typed : either I'm probably going to type but if I do write I will try my best to make it readable until like the chicken scratch I seem to write in my exams 

Prefer uk 

Personal or role play both but would rather Personal first then role play so I can get to know them

Other : none 

Right bye :)

Jacoboco
May 21, 2014
Mrskycraftma

i am very interested in this. here is my preferences. 

alphabet: id prefer mostly english, as i am learning still. basic things like pruzah, vir los, and geh and nid are some of what i do know. feel free to say thos basics.

handwritten or typed: either one, id like typed though if you have bad handwriting like me.

canon or expanded: expanded. if i dont recognize it, ill look for it in the dictionary.

id prefer someone in america, so the letters come and go faster, but if your from somwhere like the u.k. thats cool too.

personal or roleplay: i was never good at roleplay. personal please.

other: none. 

and thats all!

I'm willing to be your buddy if you like. I'm still learning too. But what is canon and expanded? And if youd like to be buddys then would you like to do roleplay or personel?

by Jacoboco
May 21, 2014
Mrskycraftma

i am very interested in this. here is my preferences. 

alphabet: id prefer mostly english, as i am learning still. basic things like pruzah, vir los, and geh and nid are some of what i do know. feel free to say thos basics.

handwritten or typed: either one, id like typed though if you have bad handwriting like me.

canon or expanded: expanded. if i dont recognize it, ill look for it in the dictionary.

id prefer someone in america, so the letters come and go faster, but if your from somwhere like the u.k. thats cool too.

personal or roleplay: i was never good at roleplay. personal please.

other: none. 

and thats all!

I'm willing to be your buddy if you like. I'm still learning too. But what is canon and expanded? And if youd like to be buddys then would you like to do roleplay or personel?

Ahmuldein
May 22, 2014

Need a pen pal. Ryly want an extension to my limited vocab

by Ahmuldein
May 22, 2014

Need a pen pal. Ryly want an extension to my limited vocab

Phelan1019
May 23, 2014

Take me off the list. I've got a Pel Pal now.

by Phelan1019
May 23, 2014

Take me off the list. I've got a Pel Pal now.

TheFemaleCharlie
May 25, 2014

I'm kinda new around here, but I'm interested in having a pen pal. I'd prefer to have both runes and alphabet using the expanded dictionary. I have no preference between written and typed so long as I can read it. But my responses will be typed since I have terrible handwriting. I have no country preference. Between personal and role play, I have no preference. I can write either. The only point I should bring up is that my address will change approximately every two or three years as I am military. I also probably won't be able to start until August or September since I still have to go to Basic and AIT.

by TheFemaleCharlie
May 25, 2014

I'm kinda new around here, but I'm interested in having a pen pal. I'd prefer to have both runes and alphabet using the expanded dictionary. I have no preference between written and typed so long as I can read it. But my responses will be typed since I have terrible handwriting. I have no country preference. Between personal and role play, I have no preference. I can write either. The only point I should bring up is that my address will change approximately every two or three years as I am military. I also probably won't be able to start until August or September since I still have to go to Basic and AIT.

Slaiddova
May 25, 2014

Sign me up i already learned a little bit of dovazul and i know how to write my name. Can someone offer to be my pen pal?

by Slaiddova
May 25, 2014

Sign me up i already learned a little bit of dovazul and i know how to write my name. Can someone offer to be my pen pal?

[deleted]
May 26, 2014

Sounds fun! Sign me up! Alphabet: Runes Handwriting American

by [deleted]
May 26, 2014

Sounds fun! Sign me up! Alphabet: Runes Handwriting American

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  22  23  24  25 > >>