Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil tossed multiple Shockballs. The lightning flew around, wildly, exploding on contact with the metal of their armour and weapons.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil tossed multiple Shockballs. The lightning flew around, wildly, exploding on contact with the metal of their armour and weapons.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Bodies of Orcs littered the floor Makor looks back and sees Kaarthar and Paalus "What are you doing here?! Did I not make it clear, that you are banished?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Bodies of Orcs littered the floor Makor looks back and sees Kaarthar and Paalus "What are you doing here?! Did I not make it clear, that you are banished?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"We need all the help we can get Makor!" said Draconus sending balls of draconic fire at the orcs

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"We need all the help we can get Makor!" said Draconus sending balls of draconic fire at the orcs

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"We're here to help you." Paalus drew his bow and shot a few arrows. He ignored Makor.

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"We're here to help you." Paalus drew his bow and shot a few arrows. He ignored Makor.

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He calls out to his dragoons, the light cavalry showing no mercy as they run down the last of the hostile orcs, leaving none alive as they do so. Thirty of his Ironclads lay dead, and another 122 are in various states of wounding. He nods to them, sending a messenger to the healers with a list of necessary things as he sheathes his sword and lifts his helmet on.

(( Come on, I want Falin to freak when she sees the infamous Legate Tiberius. The one who conquered many places and slaughtered all who got in his way. ))

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

He calls out to his dragoons, the light cavalry showing no mercy as they run down the last of the hostile orcs, leaving none alive as they do so. Thirty of his Ironclads lay dead, and another 122 are in various states of wounding. He nods to them, sending a messenger to the healers with a list of necessary things as he sheathes his sword and lifts his helmet on.

(( Come on, I want Falin to freak when she sees the infamous Legate Tiberius. The one who conquered many places and slaughtered all who got in his way. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(da fight is over doe :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(da fight is over doe :p) 

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'So. Paalus, how have you been? Not the best occasion to be meeting after all these years, but it is something.' Sauriil jokes, despite the grim circimstances.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'So. Paalus, how have you been? Not the best occasion to be meeting after all these years, but it is something.' Sauriil jokes, despite the grim circimstances.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(The only Altmer Falin cares about are Sauriil and Mortha.)

Falin rotated her arm and winced. Well, guess I can add 'taking on a horde of Orsimer' to the list of things to never do again. She looked around the decimated battlefield.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin rotated her arm and winced. Well, guess I can add 'taking on a horde of Orsimer' to the list of things to never do again. She looked around the decimated battlefield.

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I haven't been doing anything...exciting. Look, Makor, we've investigated Suylyath's death. It's led us to a strange item. It's at your place. On the dining table."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I haven't been doing anything...exciting. Look, Makor, we've investigated Suylyath's death. It's led us to a strange item. It's at your place. On the dining table."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'Strange item? What is it? I could help.'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'Strange item? What is it? I could help.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well Tiberuis took you long enough to get here" said Draconus "wait---I--I'm getting a preminition" said Draconus getting a vision of an orc child being taken away by an armored orc "MAKOR! Get to the longhouse NOW!" Yelled Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well Tiberuis took you long enough to get here" said Draconus "wait---I--I'm getting a preminition" said Draconus getting a vision of an orc child being taken away by an armored orc "MAKOR! Get to the longhouse NOW!" Yelled Draconus

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well Tiberuis took you long enough to get here" said Draconus "wait---I--I'm getting a preminition" said Draconus getting a vision of an orc child being taken away by an armored orc "MAKOR! Get to the longhouse NOW!" Yelled Draconus "Quick grab my arms all of you" (he's going to apparate everyone to the longhouse)

(we're right infront of it :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well Tiberuis took you long enough to get here" said Draconus "wait---I--I'm getting a preminition" said Draconus getting a vision of an orc child being taken away by an armored orc "MAKOR! Get to the longhouse NOW!" Yelled Draconus "Quick grab my arms all of you" (he's going to apparate everyone to the longhouse)

(we're right infront of it :p) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(oh well then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(oh well then)

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Then again, damn near every province was affected by the Legion twenty five years ago, when the invasions of the Rogue Legion were first begining. Yes, he was in open warfare with the Empire and the Dominion, and had managed to conquer quite a bit before the events of The Rise of the Orcs. ))

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Then again, damn near every province was affected by the Legion twenty five years ago, when the invasions of the Rogue Legion were first begining. Yes, he was in open warfare with the Empire and the Dominion, and had managed to conquer quite a bit before the events of The Rise of the Orcs. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.