Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  72  73  74  75 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"Saurill, you come with me."

ON THE WAY THERE...

"Suylyath was killed...assassinated. His last words were to go to a mansion in Whiterun and protect an important item. We found it."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"Saurill, you come with me."

ON THE WAY THERE...

"Suylyath was killed...assassinated. His last words were to go to a mansion in Whiterun and protect an important item. We found it."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Wait! Makor where is your child?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

(( The only two not affected were Cyrodiil itself and the Summerset Islands. Cyrodiil, since he refused to openly invade his homeland, and Summerset Islands because he wanted his would-be final victory to be drawn out, to make the Aldmeri Dominion and the Altmer suffer before he ended the war. And, if the events of The Rise of the Orcs had never happened, he may very well have succeeded... ))

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

(( The only two not affected were Cyrodiil itself and the Summerset Islands. Cyrodiil, since he refused to openly invade his homeland, and Summerset Islands because he wanted his would-be final victory to be drawn out, to make the Aldmeri Dominion and the Altmer suffer before he ended the war. And, if the events of The Rise of the Orcs had never happened, he may very well have succeeded... ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(after this he has a child.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(after this he has a child.) 

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER 

Dragonous is announced Court Wizard, Falin stays as well Sauriil, Makor is remarried to an Orcish woman known as "Gilda gro-Baroth" or "High Queen Baroth", they have a child named "Mogrul Baroth". 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER 

Dragonous is announced Court Wizard, Falin stays as well Sauriil, Makor is remarried to an Orcish woman known as "Gilda gro-Baroth" or "High Queen Baroth", they have a child named "Mogrul Baroth". 

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(So after this, you just skip to when you have a child? I want to finish the Suylyath's dead plot.)

(pretty much, I need to continue da story doe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(So after this, you just skip to when you have a child? I want to finish the Suylyath's dead plot.)

(pretty much, I need to continue da story doe) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Why this is quite an honor but I will be away time to time I have more knowledge to uncover about magic"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Why this is quite an honor but I will be away time to time I have more knowledge to uncover about magic"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I understand, I can't thank you enough, without my kingdom could've been sacked."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I understand, I can't thank you enough, without my kingdom could've been sacked."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(why am I laughing at the word SACKED xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(why am I laughing at the word SACKED xD)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well thank you for making me court wizard, I will do all I can to help you" Said Draconus very grateful

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Well thank you for making me court wizard, I will do all I can to help you" Said Draconus very grateful

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Paalus, it has been a year! We need to show Makor the sword!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Paalus, it has been a year! We need to show Makor the sword!"

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I don't know where it is! He kicked me out."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I don't know where it is! He kicked me out."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
@epic AKH  "You lost it?! Thats it. We are going to Orsinium."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
@epic AKH  "You lost it?! Thats it. We are going to Orsinium."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.