Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

She then does the same, wrinkling her nose at the putrid stench of the snake-man. She folds her ears back even more as she damn-near hisses in fury, but does nothing else.

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

She then does the same, wrinkling her nose at the putrid stench of the snake-man. She folds her ears back even more as she damn-near hisses in fury, but does nothing else.

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

(( Ello? ))

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

(( Ello? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

"hmm i'm sure i don't have a sent i'm the grim reaper i can't even neccesarily be killed but i think we should keep moving"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

"hmm i'm sure i don't have a sent i'm the grim reaper i can't even neccesarily be killed but i think we should keep moving"

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"Anything can be killed, you fool. Look at the dragon's, fod gods' sakes."

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"Anything can be killed, you fool. Look at the dragon's, fod gods' sakes."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

"well in case you didn't realize by my character i'm not really mortal"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015

"well in case you didn't realize by my character i'm not really mortal"

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"And dragons are mortal? Have you not heard the stories of how the dragons returned?"

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

"And dragons are mortal? Have you not heard the stories of how the dragons returned?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: Pirate/Undead/Grim Reaper

Class: Reaper (from soul cairn)

Weapon:  Grim Reaper Scythe

Armor: Grim Reaper Robes (black death robes, looks like this)

History: Veyd Was a middle aged nord pirate who sailed the sea of ghosts back in the 2E 255. He was sailing to atmora were he could use his arts of necromancy to make a portal to the soul cairn, but he was tricked by The Ideal Masters and he was forced to become the grim reaper his crew was killed by the bone/wrathmen in the soul cairn. in the 4E Veyd Sahvoz met Sorik in a tavern in Riften and they became good friends. Veyd Sahvoz would then sometimes come from the soul cairn and sail the sea of ghosts with Sorik and Zork. 

(see, also if i am killed i just get sent back to the soul cairn and i can re-enter mundus so i can never really be killed, that's why I'm undead)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 12, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: Pirate/Undead/Grim Reaper

Class: Reaper (from soul cairn)

Weapon:  Grim Reaper Scythe

Armor: Grim Reaper Robes (black death robes, looks like this)

History: Veyd Was a middle aged nord pirate who sailed the sea of ghosts back in the 2E 255. He was sailing to atmora were he could use his arts of necromancy to make a portal to the soul cairn, but he was tricked by The Ideal Masters and he was forced to become the grim reaper his crew was killed by the bone/wrathmen in the soul cairn. in the 4E Veyd Sahvoz met Sorik in a tavern in Riften and they became good friends. Veyd Sahvoz would then sometimes come from the soul cairn and sail the sea of ghosts with Sorik and Zork. 

(see, also if i am killed i just get sent back to the soul cairn and i can re-enter mundus so i can never really be killed, that's why I'm undead)

Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

(( Mmm... I would call godmode but... good explanation. ))

by Lokonikah
September 12, 2015

(( Mmm... I would call godmode but... good explanation. ))

roastedZork
September 12, 2015

I enter with caution as I look around, using magelight.

by roastedZork
September 12, 2015

I enter with caution as I look around, using magelight.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

I pull the man down behind the rocks they are in, being careful to remain silent.​

"Cover yourself with sand, now!" The female khajiit whisper-yells at the fool. "There's a Tsaesci in these caves with us!"​

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

I pull the man down behind the rocks they are in, being careful to remain silent.​

"Cover yourself with sand, now!" The female khajiit whisper-yells at the fool. "There's a Tsaesci in these caves with us!"​

roastedZork
September 13, 2015

"Whats a Tsaesci?"

by roastedZork
September 13, 2015

"Whats a Tsaesci?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
roastedZork

"Whats a Tsaesci?"

"Snake men."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
roastedZork

"Whats a Tsaesci?"

"Snake men."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

0__0 "snake men plz tell me your talking about argonians

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

0__0 "snake men plz tell me your talking about argonians

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"You havn't heard the stories? Its mainly because of their invasion of Tamriel from Akavir, centuries ago, that the Empire of today was founded!"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"You havn't heard the stories? Its mainly because of their invasion of Tamriel from Akavir, centuries ago, that the Empire of today was founded!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well sorry i've been in living in the soul cairn since 2E 255 i didn't pay attention to politics or war i was over sailing in diffrent places around Nirn...you know i was the first nord pirate to sail past atmora on the sea of ghosts it was very very dangerous the wheather we nearly died" Veyd said to the female khajiit "but that's not important let's kill these bastards!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well sorry i've been in living in the soul cairn since 2E 255 i didn't pay attention to politics or war i was over sailing in diffrent places around Nirn...you know i was the first nord pirate to sail past atmora on the sea of ghosts it was very very dangerous the wheather we nearly died" Veyd said to the female khajiit "but that's not important let's kill these bastards!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.